5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Order Tracking

Ctmaz68

Reaction score
No, not sure how to get the status when it’s on a train. I try hard to minimize calling Mark Dodge.
I just got word that mine is in Alexandria, LA headed south. It's about 2 hours by car from there to Port Allen, so a Saturday delivery doesn't seem impossible. gbledsoe3, I would imagine yours is on the same train, going by your build date.

Twil6

Reaction score
Was at work and a text came through! I know the wait time is still going to be long as I’ve seen it can sit in this status for awhile. I set a reminder to check in 60 days to check status again if I do not get any auto notification

Attachments

• C2B4573C-F4BF-4B15-A8F2-3BC21B1A7985.jpeg
    C2B4573C-F4BF-4B15-A8F2-3BC21B1A7985.jpeg
    56.5 KB · Views: 30

mkupecz66

Reaction score
Im not sure when i'm going to get my New Ram 1500 BigHorn Crew Cab. I ordered it on May 31,2022. It was scheduled Jun 15,2022, In Production July 11, 2022. Vehicle Built July 14,2022. Shipped on July 17,2022. Then I received a call from the GM of the Dealership that i ordered if from. This was 8/12/2022. I received some bad news just about 2 weeks ago. During transportation of my truck via the railway. Yep, the train derailed and my truck was a complete loss. I have to call the GM this week to see if there is any updates. He said he will find out what he can, because its late in the year and he wasnt sure if they will remake the 2022 truck or make it a 2023 truck. Have to see what Ram says. It would of been nice if Ram called me directly to tell me about the accident and loss of my truck. One funny thing is i can still track my build, but it doesnt say anything about the loss. But, it says a new delivery date of September 6,2022. lol. I havent received a new window sticker and vin#. I would think they have to change the vin#.

Ctmaz68

Reaction score
I just got word that mine is in Alexandria, LA headed south. It's about 2 hours by car from there to Port Allen, so a Saturday delivery doesn't seem impossible. gbledsoe3, I would imagine yours is on the same train, going by your build date.
As of this morning, the train was in Addis, Louisiana....about 8 miles south of Port Allen. I was told it could still take a while by the time they unload the rail cars and stage the new vehicles. Hopefully it goes relatively quick, the suspense is killing me.

Ctmaz68

Reaction score
As of this morning, the train was in Addis, Louisiana....about 8 miles south of Port Allen. I was told it could still take a while by the time they unload the rail cars and stage the new vehicles. Hopefully it goes relatively quick, the suspense is killing me.
Anybody who has had a delivery to Mark Dodge, do you remember how long it took from the rail yard to the dealer?

Azsmc

Reaction score
My limited will be delivered to my dealer in Arizona tomorrow. I’ve got an appointment to pick it up on Saturday. I’m excited now. That’s almost exactly 2 months from order to delivery, not bad.

Users who are viewing this thread