5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Order Tracking

tmonge71

Reaction score
Placed an order for a modestly equipped Laramie ED on July 8th, have a VIN and a VON but no other dates as off yet. Any thoughts?

Update...Tracking site shows no change but dealer called and said temp date showing 9/15.

Azsmc

Reaction score
Placed an order for a Limited on June 24, 2022 and just saw its in production!

Attachments

• 7EAEE057-E29C-44A0-B556-462CF9756048.png
    7EAEE057-E29C-44A0-B556-462CF9756048.png
    155.5 KB · Views: 47

HRCfan1

Reaction score
ea9d407bbced68ad708cfc6ada826fef.png

In production!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

watarski

Reaction score
I was called today by Mark Dodge to inform me that my truck was one of several on a derailed rail car. I think he said 16 new vehicles were totalled. My ordered Rebel one of them. So Stellantis is offering to rebuild, but unknown on when that build might start, 22 vs 23, etc. Good times...

Ctmaz68

Reaction score
I was called today by Mark Dodge to inform me that my truck was one of several on a derailed rail car. I think he said 16 new vehicles were totalled. My ordered Rebel one of them. So Stellantis is offering to rebuild, but unknown on when that build might start, 22 vs 23, etc. Good times...
Ouch! That sucks. Where was the derailment? Did they say? Close to Michigan or was it en route? Sorry to hear.

Mr. Grumpy

Reaction score
My truck is on a rail car on its way to Mark Dodge. I better call them tomorrow to see if my truck was one of those trucks affected by the accident.

bigdodge

Happy Ram Owner
Reaction score
unfortunately, it is railroad policy and insurance that every time an autorack ( car carrier) derails all vehicles are totaled.

sorry to hear about yours

good luck getting a replacement

did you register your vin in triple_b tracker

JoeI21

Reaction score
that’s terrible man, i think 30% off msrp is fair reimbursement on the next order.

JoeRam

Reaction score

DELIVERED​

Your vehicle has been delivered to the dealership you selected. Please contact the dealership for further information.

1. Order ConfirmedJun-15-2022
  2. ScheduledJun-23-2022
  3. In ProductionJul-21-2022
  4. Vehicle BuiltJul-25-2022
  5. ShippedAug-02-2022
  6. DeliveredAug-12-2022

Ctmaz68

Reaction score

DELIVERED​

Your vehicle has been delivered to the dealership you selected. Please contact the dealership for further information.

1. Order ConfirmedJun-15-2022
  2. ScheduledJun-23-2022
  3. In ProductionJul-21-2022
  4. Vehicle BuiltJul-25-2022
  5. ShippedAug-02-2022
  6. DeliveredAug-12-2022
What dealer?

Way2QWK

Reaction score
My Backcountry was finally delivered to the dealer on Aug 9. Took delivery on Aug 12. Truck is incredibly nice. Never thought a full size 4x4 could ride this smooth and quiet. Worth the wait so far. Paperwork process was not pleasant at all. Local Dealer "magically" lost signed order form with the agreed discounted price that was to almost match Mark Dodges offer. I had my copies showing the price we both agreed on the order day. After many hours then getting up to walk out, they finally honored the deal. So glad it over now.

HRCfan1

Reaction score
My Backcountry was finally delivered to the dealer on Aug 9. Took delivery on Aug 12. Truck is incredibly nice. Never thought a full size 4x4 could ride this smooth and quiet. Worth the wait so far. Paperwork process was not pleasant at all. Local Dealer "magically" lost signed order form with the agreed discounted price that was to almost match Mark Dodges offer. I had my copies showing the price we both agreed on the order day. After many hours then getting up to walk out, they finally honored the deal. So glad it over now.

Typical dealer bs. Always have to be prepared to walk away. Glad it worked out for you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Stealthfxr

Reaction score
Congrats! Ordered mine late June, still awaiting D1 schedule date. BTW, noticed your original post I believe you said it had 3.21 gears, believe all back country are 3.92.

Way2QWK

Reaction score
Mine has the standard 3.21 verified by the built sheet and cruising RPMs. I was told that 3.92 was the only gear available by some dealers when I was shopping for quotes but my dealer said 3.21 was available when I ordered.

cleigh

Reaction score
Mine has the standard 3.21 verified by the built sheet and cruising RPMs. I was told that 3.92 was the only gear available by some dealers when I was shopping for quotes but my dealer said 3.21 was available when I ordered.

I've yet to see anything about 3.21 in dealer stock for Bighorns. There were a few Limited 3.92s... but no cheaper models.

cleigh

Reaction score
the stock gear is 3.21

if the dealer did not ask for a 3.92 it gets the 3.21

ask me how I know
happened to me

So I totally typed there, thank you cell phone.

I've yet to see anything BUT 3.21 at dealers. Which supports your comment :)

Also, how you know... That sucks!

Reaction score
My Rebel got delivered this past saturday......the day that I left to take my kid back to college and then to the beach for a couple of days. Have an appointment to pick it up on Friday. Really looking forward to it!

gbledsoe3

Reaction score
Update from MD on the status of my truck is that the train it's on has a ETA of 8/27 to arrive at Port Allen, LA and 9/7 to be delivered to Mark DCJR. It's getting closer. I reckon now is the time I sell the vehicle I plan to use funds for down payment.

Ctmaz68

Reaction score
Update from MD on the status of my truck is that the train it's on has a ETA of 8/27 to arrive at Port Allen, LA and 9/7 to be delivered to Mark DCJR. It's getting closer. I reckon now is the time I sell the vehicle I plan to use funds for down payment.
8/27 is my birthday, hopefully mine is on the same train. I have an ETA of 9/6 and Ram tracker says shipped as of 8/15. Hoping for a late birthday present.

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/

Members online