5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Order Tracking

RamVA

Reaction score
Placed an order for a modestly equipped Laramie ED on July 8th, have a VIN and a VON but no other dates as off yet. Any thoughts?
Hopefully soon, but for context I also placed order for decently equipped Laramie on 6/24 with no movement except getting a VIN

gator6

Reaction score
Placed an order for a modestly equipped Laramie ED on July 8th, have a VIN and a VON but no other dates as off yet. Any thoughts?

My parents re-placed their order 30 March after the first showed up too soon. It’s still in “D”.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cleigh

Reaction score
My parents re-placed their order 30 March after the first showed up too soon. It’s still in “D”.

Yep - I ordered a Big Horn on 5/17. Still in "D" status... it's interesting to see the VINs and models/trims that are being made first, as there are a lot of newer orders being made.

gator6

Reaction score
Yep - I ordered a Big Horn on 5/17. Still in "D" status... it's interesting to see the VINs and models/trims that are being made first, as there are a lot of newer orders being made.

This one is a SW Edition Laramie. I’m betting the parts are being prioritized for higher models. My LL 3500 took awhile, but it was assembled early in the month while lesser models ordered before mine were waiting.

Their’s has the pano sunroof, which could be a hold item (I haven’t checked in forever) for the TRXs. Only other off the wall parts are 12” screen, power steps, and multifunction tailgate.

Ram12375

Reaction score
Mine has shipped according to the vehicle tracker. How do you check progress of shipping?

Way2QWK

Reaction score
Once its shipped , I believe only the dealer can track its location at each stop or check point. For me RAM tracker still does not show mine is shipped but my dealer said its on a rail car near gallup new mexico. Mine has been on a train for 2 weeks now.

gator6

Reaction score
Mine has shipped according to the vehicle tracker. How do you check progress of shipping?

I know on the HD side there are some guys that can get rail car numbers using your VIN. Then you make an automated phone call with that carrier and it should tell you the progress of the train.

At least that’s how it works coming from Mexico.

speedgeek

Reaction score
This one is a SW Edition Laramie. I’m betting the parts are being prioritized for higher models. My LL 3500 took awhile, but it was assembled early in the month while lesser models ordered before mine were waiting.

Their’s has the pano sunroof, which could be a hold item (I haven’t checked in forever) for the TRXs. Only other off the wall parts are 12” screen, power steps, and multifunction tailgate.

I ordered a SW Laramie on 06/21/2022, Scheduled 06/23/2022 went into production on 07/21/2022. I have received a build sheet, but not a window sticker. I didn't order the Multi Function Tailgate... so maybe that is what the hold up is on that one in particular...

bigdodge

Happy Ram Owner
Reaction score
I ordered a SW Laramie on 06/21/2022, Scheduled 06/23/2022 went into production on 07/21/2022. I have received a build sheet, but not a window sticker. I didn't order the Multi Function Tailgate... so maybe that is what the hold up is on that one in particular...

the triple_b tracker has nothing listed for build sheet

speedgeek

Reaction score
the triple_b tracker has nothing listed for build sheet
This was out there this past Monday....

1803 Build Sheets found today. 2 more forum members with trucks starting production! Congratulations to @cwisedrum, @speedgeek

VINBSWSBStoWSSTATECOLORSERIES
393084 @CwisedrumXLouisianaBlackLaramie
403515 @SpeedgeekXLouisianaPatriotLaramie
and I can get to it Via https://www.ramtrucks.com/webselfse...SBicm93c2VyIHNvIHRyaXBsZUIgaGVscGVkIG1lIG91dA

Which is the link I copied from the triple_B post on Monday.

But I see what you are saying.... maybe an issue with the script or something which updates Ram Tracker?

Last edited:

bigdodge

Happy Ram Owner
Reaction score

triple_B

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Sorry guys, I make sure to make the posts to the forums and updating the spreadsheet falls behind. Working on it now, will be updated in the next couple mins.

triple_B

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Scan complete, no window stickers tonight from any of the plants I monitor. Waited a bit and rescanned them all to confirm before posting.

On a side note, I am closing in on a milestone of having over 10,000,000 Stellantis/FCA Vehicles gathered in my database now. I partitioned off 500GB for the storage for build sheets and window stickers in the beginning thinking there is no way that wouldn't be enough. That VM ran out of space over the weekend during some scans of previous year hellcats and I had to allocate more storage to it, went to 1TB so lets see how quickly I can use that up :) Running out of space is the only reason why I even bothered to confirm the total number of vehicles I have collected currently. I would have NEVER guessed it was that high already.

speedgeek

Reaction score
Sorry guys, I make sure to make the posts to the forums and updating the spreadsheet falls behind. Working on it now, will be updated in the next couple mins.
Dude....this is a big job..I would love to know how you end up pulling the build sheets and stickers for all the facilities...assume it is a job hitting an API or apis somewhere. Do you manually update the Google sheet?

speedgeek

Reaction score
Scan complete, no window stickers tonight from any of the plants I monitor. Waited a bit and rescanned them all to confirm before posting.

On a side note, I am closing in on a milestone of having over 10,000,000 Stellantis/FCA Vehicles gathered in my database now. I partitioned off 500GB for the storage for build sheets and window stickers in the beginning thinking there is no way that wouldn't be enough. That VM ran out of space over the weekend during some scans of previous year hellcats and I had to allocate more storage to it, went to 1TB so lets see how quickly I can use that up :) Running out of space is the only reason why I even bothered to confirm the total number of vehicles I have collected currently. I would have NEVER guessed it was that high already.

How many data elements are you keeping in the Db....is it something simplistic like a few bits...or are you breaking each build down capturing main points like trim, power train and so on? How granular do you go?

triple_B

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Dude....this is a big job..I would love to know how you end up pulling the build sheets and stickers for all the facilities...assume it is a job hitting an API or apis somewhere. Do you manually update the Google sheet?
I wish they offered some form of API for this. It is instead a very crude brute force against the build sheet and window sticker URLS for every VIN possible. Not elegant but it works and is the only public option. Everyone could check their own VIN daily and get the same results I do but that doesn't give us the combined data for the entire day so I just check them all and summarize the results.

Users who are viewing this thread