5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Order Tracking

HRCfan1

Reaction score
What does POC stand for and what is it's significance.

BTW - I've been waiting since my May order.

Got a VIN 1C6SRFHT4NN112625 and an VON 49799552...(tenth anniversary edition 1500).

Very frustrated at this whole process!

8 months?! Wow. What did you order?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jajonesman

Reaction score
I'll add my story into this mess.

Ordered my 2022 Two Tone Ram Rebel on October 8th (deposit down & all)
Vin # 1C6SRFLT8NN195810
VON # 51419676

My brother ordered an "exact copy" (Dealer literally copied & pasted my truck) 4 days after mine. His is already being sent to the train yard as of today.
My truck on the other hand is still "waiting for all of the parts to show up".

Their system makes no sense...

Cda3488

Reaction score
Well, that’s not how you are going to make friends here…. 😂
Sorry about that my friend. I was one of the luck ones I guess, pure luck. Of course it’s not here yet, I’m sure I’ll end up insane by the time it gets to the dealer.

zburgess11

Reaction score
Anyone have any experience with how accurate the Dealer ETA's that Ram Chat gives you are? They told me dealer ETA between 12/27-1/7 but I was told it shipped early last week. Wasn't sure what to expect.

bigdodge

Happy Ram Owner
Reaction score
Anyone have any experience with how accurate the Dealer ETA's that Ram Chat gives you are? They told me dealer ETA between 12/27-1/7 but I was told it shipped early last week. Wasn't sure what to expect.
dealer is more reliable
they can print out where it is
I posted mine in the start of production thread find post

Last edited:

40Mopar

Reaction score
UPDATE

There is no update haha JK spoke with Ram chat this morning, almost 6 months into waiting for my build and they have confirmed my build is done (FINALLY) and waiting for quality inspection. Maybe I will get it before year end 🙃

As for the build sheet and window sticker, they said those are not available until my truck arrives at the dealership...that doesn't sound right but maybe? Then again, they said they could see the build sheet and I cannot so who knows haha
I got the same answer as you. Our wait time is identical. The dealer called me said the truck was built and waiting to be shipped. I went out to our Ram Tracker looked up my vin and nothing. I called the dealer and he said he cannot print me a window sticker either until it arrives.. (weird) So are we to understand that the RAM Tracker is for delivered trucks ? Or has Ram changed the process ? I am happy to hear the dealer news but not sure I trust it yet.....

KWKSLVR

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I got the same answer as you. Our wait time is identical. The dealer called me said the truck was built and waiting to be shipped. I went out to our Ram Tracker looked up my vin and nothing. I called the dealer and he said he cannot print me a window sticker either until it arrives.. (weird) So are we to understand that the RAM Tracker is for delivered trucks ? Or has Ram changed the process ? I am happy to hear the dealer news but not sure I trust it yet.....
Try checking your vin here: https://www.jeep.com/webselfservice/BuildSheetServlet?vin=YOURVIN#HERE or here: https://www.chrysler.com/webselfservice/BuildSheetServlet?vin=YOURVIN#HERE or here: https://www.ramtrucks.com/webselfservice/BuildSheetServlet?vin=YOURVIN#HERE

It WILL show up with a build sheet the day after it goes down the line, period.

Avayel

Reaction score
Sorry to hear that, yeah the whole process of notifying certain milestones to delivery dates and time is a bit lacking. I will believe everything once I can see and touch the truck myself haha

Moondogger

Reaction score
I got the truck!

My dealer honored the Tread Lightly discount eventhough it has expired.

Attachments

• 20211222_173645.jpg
    20211222_173645.jpg
    199.3 KB · Views: 69
  • 20211222_173719.jpg
    20211222_173719.jpg
    210.2 KB · Views: 63
  • 20211222_174209.jpg
    20211222_174209.jpg
    130.9 KB · Views: 68
  • 20211222_174624.jpg
    20211222_174624.jpg
    135.4 KB · Views: 68

mcd3620

Reaction score
ordered a 2022 RAM 1500 Limited on 10-2-21, VIN 1C6SRFHT4NN193352, contacted RAM chat and for the past month same response, collected all the pieces in order to schedule a build date,

bigdodge

Happy Ram Owner
Reaction score
ordered a 2022 RAM 1500 Limited on 10-2-21, VIN 1C6SRFHT4NN193352, contacted RAM chat and for the past month same response, collected all the pieces in order to schedule a build date,

and join us in this crazy ride

McNoFinger

Reaction score
Finally, I have some movement on my order. Dealer notified me that all parts have been acquired and it is moving to the build phase, confirmed by ram cares. For reference, August 2nd order date.

Cda3488

Reaction score
Finally, I have some movement on my order. Dealer notified me that all parts have been acquired and it is moving to the build phase, confirmed by ram cares. For reference, August 2nd order date.
Ram cares site isn’t even working. How can we expect to get trucks in a timely manner if they can’t even keep a website working lol

Moondogger

Reaction score
Gratz!
Did they have you print out your code or just honored the price?
I printed out the code through the Affiliate Program website and brought in the Tread Lightly letter. Part of me thinks they honored it because they felt bad I had to wait so long for the truck to arrive..... 🤣

Moondogger

Reaction score
I was worried at first about the cloth inserts on the seats and door panels. I know there was discussion earlier that the 10 Anniversary owners were upset that RAM didn't use all leather, especially in the highest trim level.

In person, the cloth really isn't that bad and seems to be a very durable material. We'll see how it stands the test of time.

Whitty37

Reaction score
Added my VIN to the tracker...whoohoo! Excited to say the least. Laramie 4x4 crew cab 6.4' bed. Offroad package, BUG package, and Southwest package with level 1...black bucket seats and granite crystal. Oh yeah, ecodiesel under the hood. The wait begins :)

mcd3620

Reaction score
Did the Chat thing as well today and they told me the same thing, Not sure if they are just saying that or our trucks are all in the same group build. Wonder when they will build now !!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/