5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Order Tracking

omaha_cyclone

Reaction score
My dealer is basically unwilling to pull a POC but is saying the price will be honored. Simple as that. I've asked for a new POC 3 times now and keep getting referred to my original.

bigdodge

Happy Ram Owner
Reaction score
My dealer is basically unwilling to pull a POC but is saying the price will be honored. Simple as that. I've asked for a new POC 3 times now and keep getting referred to my original.
go above their head until you get what you are intitled to

of find a new dealer

it's paper and ink for crying out loud

Last edited:

Cda3488

Reaction score
Call the general manager. You deserve the right to see that. How much money are you spending with them???? Just venting a little, had to threaten to call the manager today with my salesman. He has not answered my text for two days. I lit a fire under him today and it worked.

omaha_cyclone

Reaction score
Quick update: Ram Chat gave me hope that the status changed. I pushed dealer for current POC and I"M NOW IN D1 STATUS. Build date Jan 6. It's a Christmas miracle. Price is up about $1000 from order date and no affiliate pricing, but dealer said they'd honor the original invoice price. Hoping I can find some kind of affiliate between now and delivery. Any ideas?

aussie_ram

Reaction score
Quick update: Ram Chat gave me hope that the status changed. I pushed dealer for current POC and I"M NOW IN D1 STATUS. Build date Jan 6. It's a Christmas miracle. Price is up about $1000 from order date and no affiliate pricing, but dealer said they'd honor the original invoice price. Hoping I can find some kind of affiliate between now and delivery. Any ideas?
Congrats, order date twin!

Werfs Flammen

Reaction score
What do you mean by "find some kind of affiliate"?

Werfs Flammen

Reaction score
I had been planning to use Tread Lightly but it's no longer covering 1500s. Was going to look to see if my employer offers anything but it's doubtful.
My understanding is if they did it would still going to be through the affiliate program, which is not valid for the 2022 1500 DT per the list of vehicles available for the program that they updated back October. But to be honest, the update doesn't show any 2022's also. But the DT was dropped on the last update.

Werfs Flammen

Reaction score
Today is only the 5th business day, assuming it’s only D status and my VIN. That was the only update from the dealer
If you have a VIN you are at least D. D1 doesn't happen till they give you a "firm" date for the build. Like bigdodge said, your POC will show.

But D status at this timeline is normal. I thought you were trying to say you ordered last week and are in D1 now. That would be a little surprising but I feel some recent orders have also moved super fast.

KonaKruiser

Reaction score
What does POC stand for and what is it's significance.

BTW - I've been waiting since my May order.

Got a VIN 1C6SRFHT4NN112625 and an VON 49799552...(tenth anniversary edition 1500).

Very frustrated at this whole process!

KWKSLVR

Ram Guru
Reaction score

Got a VIN 1C6SRFHT4NN112625 and an VON 49799552...(tenth anniversary edition 1500).

POC = Priced Order Confirmation. It shows you your VIN/VON order date, status, what you exactly ordered as well as pricing (MSRP, Invoice, Hold Back, Friends and Family and Employee Pricing).

KWKSLVR

Ram Guru
Reaction score

Here's an example of a POC (mine) with some personal information removed.

Attachments

• POC.pdf
    38.1 KB · Views: 36

Gracieboy

Reaction score

Your VIN looks more like a late June order. I would definitely request a POC.

omaha_cyclone

Reaction score
I know there's someone tracking, but anyone have a ballpark on how long build is taking? I can't find that tracker. Just looking for a ballpark.

bigdodge

Happy Ram Owner
Reaction score
I know there's someone tracking, but anyone have a ballpark on how long build is taking? I can't find that tracker. Just looking for a ballpark.
a build take less then a day
they turn out an average of 50 trucks an hour

D-1 is about 14 days or so.

tracker

Cda3488

Reaction score
Well I placed an order 11-18 and my truck was built this weekend. I ordered a Laramie though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/