5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Order Tracking

Ramontario21

Reaction score
Strange, my 2022 was ordered in Maximum Steel and FCA accepted that order in the 3rd week of June.
Could be because mine is the Sport (Canadian edition)… would love to have had my maximum steel … but at this point I will settle for Granite Crystal…

jaf2

Reaction score
Could you add my order please
vin 116181
2021/06/04 was the day it switched to a 2022.
original order date was 2021/05/21
2022 rebel 5.7 hemi, night edition

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Could you add my order please
vin 116181
2021/06/04 was the day it switched to a 2022.
original order date was 2021/05/21
2022 rebel 5.7 hemi, night edition
If you’re comfortable with it, please send me a private message with the full VIN as well.
I’m curious, did your dealer take your original order as a 2021? On 5/21? The 2021 orders were shut off around May 8th, so I’m a little confused.
Thanks.

jaf2

Reaction score
If you’re comfortable with it, please send me a private message with the full VIN as well.
I’m curious, did your dealer take your original order as a 2021? On 5/21? The 2021 orders were shut off around May 8th, so I’m a little confused.
Thanks.
Yes they took the order as a 21 being hopeful it would go through. As to no surprise it got switched to a 22 which was good. Just wanted to get the order in. I will get the full vin and send it to you.

brenan00

Reaction score
That’s a great picture and beautiful new truck.
You’ll get yours soon. Like I said earlier if we were a group it would be “the last of 2021 orders”. Maybe there will be some new incentives in September. My dealer also would not stack all my coupons with the affiliate pricing, if they put another control number in it would knock out the other and the credit card 1000 knocks out the affiliate pricing all together. I called the fca and affiliate helpdesks and found the same but the affiliate person said some dealers can make it work but not all will. Oh well, still saved quite a bit thanks to the forum members.

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Yes they took the order as a 21 being hopeful it would go through. As to no surprise it got switched to a 22 which was good. Just wanted to get the order in. I will get the full vin and send it to you.
Just following up on this, as I am plugging it into the tracker. Your truck may have been switched to a '22 model on 6/4/21, but you weren't assigned a VIN until 6/23 or 6/24. At least, according to the timeline of all the other VINs that I'm tracking. And interestingly enough, your truck falls right in the middle of one of the gaps in VINs. I'm assuming that there were a lot of orders like yours that had problems - and Ram probably got them all fixed and dumped in at once. I'm just a little surprised that we're not seeing any other VINs in that gap between 113100-118000.

sflindsey

Reaction score
Just following up on this, as I am plugging it into the tracker. Your truck may have been switched to a '22 model on 6/4/21, but you weren't assigned a VIN until 6/23 or 6/24. At least, according to the timeline of all the other VINs that I'm tracking. And interestingly enough, your truck falls right in the middle of one of the gaps in VINs. I'm assuming that there were a lot of orders like yours that had problems - and Ram probably got them all fixed and dumped in at once. I'm just a little surprised that we're not seeing any other VINs in that gap between 113100-118000.
I am wondering if that gap is filled by dealer and/or fleet orders, rental company orders, etc.... That would explain why we do not see a lot coming in from that range.

xd9z

Reaction score
Thanks.

I placed my order 5/21 as well and the truck build sheet appeared yesterday. Several dealers said ordering was not possible. My dealer told me that they were able to repurpose an existing order. My detail sheet lists an actual order date of 4/15, but there is a modified date of 5/21.

This is a ram rebel with vin ending 820097

Last edited:

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I placed my order 5/21 as well and the truck build sheet appeared yesterday. Several dealers said ordering was not possible. My dealer told me that they were able to repurpose an existing order. My detail sheet lists an actual order date of 4/15, but there is a modified date of 5/21.

This is a ram rebel with vin ending 820097
Ok, you've definitely got a 2021, and that makes sense. That truck was well within the 2021 order range. Looks like you're getting one of the last 2021's.

jaf2

Reaction score
Thanks a lot Eighty for the update. I will Pm you the full now that I have it

2022_oh_yeah

Reaction score
If I have received the Vin number from the dealer, is it possible for me to track this order somewhere on the website?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
If I have received the Vin number from the dealer, is it possible for me to track this order somewhere on the website?

I assume you’re asking about the Ram site. No. They don’t provide any means for tracking your order, other than pestering your dealer or pestering Ram Chat.
That’s why we are doing all this silly tracking/guessing stuff on the forum.

2022_oh_yeah

Reaction score
Stupid question but what happens when you are being added to the list? Trying to understand is tracking process.

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score

Users who are viewing this thread