5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Order Tracking

Jimmymc

Reaction score
Just curious to see how many 2021 Ram 1500 Sport orders from ontario made in Jan, Feb, March or April actually got built and shipped to dealers...or have they all been bumped to 22s....lets hear some experiences out there...
November 2020 order… got bumped to a ‘22

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Just curious to see how many 2021 Ram 1500 Sport orders from ontario made in Jan, Feb, March or April actually got built and shipped to dealers...or have they all been bumped to 22s....lets hear some experiences out there...
I came into this forum a bit late, but the only one I'm aware of was @jgreene - ordered on 3/9/21, and took delivery on 7/14/21.

BornTooLate

Reaction score
ordered jan.5th .bumped to '22. can't tell you how many times I was told mine "will get built". their words are meaningless to me. thats why I doubt we are at the front of the line. if they start Aug .25 .I should have my truck by mid/late Sept. at the latest. But i'm not holding my breath. Jaded? YUP.

Ramontario21

Reaction score
At least you guys have confirmation your orders have been bumped to 22....i cant even get that ....i too am frustrated beyond belief....

CdnSport21

Reaction score
I ordered March 30th and was bumped to a ‘22. As much as the ordering experience has sucked I’m happy to be moved to a ‘22. I bought a F150 a few weeks ago to hold me over until the Ram arrives and it has taken some of the stress of waiting away for me. Very much look forward to the day the Ram arrives, hopefully around the 6 month mark after ordering it.

jgreene

Reaction score
I came into this forum a bit late, but the only one I'm aware of was @jgreene - ordered on 3/9/21, and took delivery on 7/14/21.
Yup. I ordered from Saskatchewan and your dates are correct.

I only know of Rebels that were built and brought into Canada.

The wait is worth it though fellas. Just drove from Saskatchewan to Ontario. The drive was a breeze with the comfort and Gas mileage.

Got her down to 9.9L per 100km. Averaged 10.3L for the whole drive.

Attachments

• Snapchat-2070827178.jpg
    Snapchat-2070827178.jpg
    161.3 KB · Views: 27

Jay905

Reaction score
Ordered on Feb 8, and only heard about a week ago now truck was scheduled to be built on August 12th, then it was the 18th. Went into the dealer last week and it got pushed back again to Aug.19. Going to go see them early next week to see if there’s an update.

Idaho girl

Reaction score
I was hit by a semi and my 1500 Tradesman Eco Diesel was totaled. I ordered the exact same truck as I was trying to make my way back to Idaho from Utah. I stopped at dealer left deposit and the truck was ordered 4/29.
vin # MN812687.
D1 established before factory shut down. When factory started up again 7//26 I was told estimated ship date was to be 8/8. Last week I was told estimated ship date to be today. To confirm, I called Ram cust. service. She couldn't even find my order.
80 can you see any info?

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I was hit by a semi and my 1500 Tradesman Eco Diesel was totaled. I ordered the exact same truck as I was trying to make my way back to Idaho from Utah. I stopped at dealer left deposit and the truck was ordered 4/29.
vin # MN812687.
D1 established before factory shut down. When factory started up again 7//26 I was told estimated ship date was to be 8/8. Last week I was told estimated ship date to be today. To confirm, I called Ram cust. service. She couldn't even find my order.
80 can you see any info?
I just PM'd you.

Idaho girl

Reaction score
vin # MN812687.
80 can you see any info?
full vin is 1C6SRFCM0MN812687

Ramontario21

Reaction score
Ordered on Feb 8, and only heard about a week ago now truck was scheduled to be built on August 12th, then it was the 18th. Went into the dealer last week and it got pushed back again to Aug.19. Going to go see them early next week to see if there’s an update.
My dealer told me not to get the blind spot option as that would cause my build to be delayed due to chip shortage....so i opted out of that option and i am still waiting....

scottlieb

Reaction score
First, yet another high recommendation for Mark Dodge. My experience with Sandi could not have been more simple and straightforward.

Please add me to the spreadsheet.

2022 Limited
Ordered 7/26
Vin: 147725

As a side note/question....
I reconsidered the MFT option a week after ordering and Sandi requested it be added. She made it clear that there is no guarantee. Being that I am already in D status, am I probably out of luck?

nhnight

Reaction score
Build sheet finally showed up! I'm glad it got built, but at this point almost would have preferred it got pushed to a 22. 15 weeks from order to build sheet.

Hasti17

Reaction score
First, yet another high recommendation for Mark Dodge. My experience with Sandi could not have been more simple and straightforward.

Please add me to the spreadsheet.

2022 Limited
Ordered 7/26
Vin: 147725

As a side note/question....
I reconsidered the MFT option a week after ordering and Sandi requested it be added. She made it clear that there is no guarantee. Being that I am already in D status, am I probably out of luck?
Aaron told me the day after i ordered i was SOL on adding the bed utility group, still bummed about it. its possible to add as i understand it, but it involves them barking up the ladder to their ram Rep to get the order modified @ stellantis now that it has been issued a Vin. It just puts the dealer on the hook to convince the rep to jump through a couple hoops to get yours changed. For me all i really needed was the bedliner and that can get done locally once mark dodge gets the truck. So it wasnt worth the effort.

xd9z

Reaction score
Build sheet finally showed up! I'm glad it got built, but at this point almost would have preferred it got pushed to a 22. 15 weeks from order to build sheet.

Build sheet arrived for me today too! Dealer told me truck is also scheduled to be shipped today.. but we will see

Rau

Reaction score
I got this from Ram chat today.

8ed8dbdf0546ac287300b736835dc125.jpg

It looks like making changes is a big deal.

f6f42e825036dbb0ef8742ece9a35545.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ramontario21

Reaction score
Was finally told today that my 21 has been moved to a 22 ....apparently the issue with my order was the colour i selected....the maximum steel colour i chose has not been carried forward to the 22s so i was forced today to go with granite crystal metallic....should see a truck in a month or two according to my dealer....no new vin number yet....

Hasti17

Reaction score
Was finally told today that my 21 has been moved to a 22 ....apparently the issue with my order was the colour i selected....the maximum steel colour i chose has not been carried forward to the 22s so i was forced today to go with granite crystal metallic....should see a truck in a month or two according to my dealer....no new vin number yet....
Max steel and olive green have been presenting issues for a bunch of buyers, go figure the two colors i most wanted to order

Users who are viewing this thread