5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Order Tracking

70runner

Reaction score
Picked up my 2021 Rebel from Bud Clary Auburn CDJR on Thurs (15Jul). SOCAL fellow, so flew in to SEA on Alaska A/L, Uber to dealership, arrived about 5:30. All told, purchase/delivery process was smooth, took about an hour. Most of my text/email communication was with Freddy Goret (Sales Mgr), who happened to be working my arrival day. Nice fellow, we share a passion for classic mopar musclecars. For those of you with orders still pending from Bud Clary Auburn, highly recommend Freddy.

Leisurely, scenic 1200mi drive down I5 through Washington, Oregon, California to home. Very happy with the Rebel, especially the 28.7MPG. With the 33gal tank, that gives a reasonable cruise range of 800-900mi on single tank. My one, and only, gas stop was near Westley CA, 846mi on the odometer.

Last edited:

vegasandre

Reaction score
Awesome purchase from Aydin at Bud Clary with 0 for 72 % honored...

Car Arrived at Bud Clary in Auburn Last Saturday- But I had a biz trip in Fla mon to thurs so flew from FLL to SEA thurs night and picked up the truck Friday AM .
All my worry about my deal quickly vanished when I met Aydin. Aydin was fantastic and easy going.
He said I was his easiest client of the year..lol (I hate to see who the most difficult was)
My 63600 for a 73600 was locked up perfectly and they squeezed me in for 0 for 72 despite -not really ever having a PO signed when ordered in expiring April incentive chaos.
I met them at 10 AM , looked over the truck quickly, never took a test drive and then signed al the paperwork-no one ever tried to upsell me a extended warranty either :)
Was on the Road to San Diego by 11:30 . I would figure stuff out on the truck on the ride home.
got to Nor Cal late fri Fri Night and continued to SD where I arrived around 7 PM last night

Truck is great-(my first truck)
some first impressions:

-Great ride with the air suspension.
-average 19.6 MPG for ride home went up to 75 mph first day and 80 second day..
-loved the ACC used it like 75% of the time. never had my foot on gas or brake even in heavy traffic
-was able to figure out most of the uconnect stuff on the ride home as I wasn't really paying attention to the road much with the ACC -lol
-truck isnt as monsterous as my wife expected..lol
-love the patriot blue- Aydin said it was the first time he ever saw it up there (surprised a little ) it changes hues constantly in various lighting.

haven't had time to take any really cool pics but here are some quickies.

Attachments

• 20210716_111017_copy_1512x1512.jpg
    20210716_111017_copy_1512x1512.jpg
    147.2 KB · Views: 67
  • 20210716_111024_copy_1512x1512.jpg
    20210716_111024_copy_1512x1512.jpg
    169 KB · Views: 67
  • 20210716_111040_copy_1512x1512.jpg
    20210716_111040_copy_1512x1512.jpg
    168.1 KB · Views: 60
  • 20210716_200046_copy_1512x1512.jpg
    20210716_200046_copy_1512x1512.jpg
    251.1 KB · Views: 67

Nolesfan0525

Reaction score

Car Arrived at Bud Clary in Auburn Last Saturday- But I had a biz trip in Fla mon to thurs so flew from FLL to SEA thurs night and picked up the truck Friday AM .
All my worry about my deal quickly vanished when I met Aydin. Aydin was fantastic and easy going.
He said I was his easiest client of the year..lol (I hate to see who the most difficult was)
My 63600 for a 73600 was locked up perfectly and they squeezed me in for 0 for 72 despite -not really ever having a PO signed when ordered in expiring April incentive chaos.
I met them at 10 AM , looked over the truck quickly, never took a test drive and then signed al the paperwork-no one ever tried to upsell me a extended warranty either :)
Was on the Road to San Diego by 11:30 . I would figure stuff out on the truck on the ride home.
got to Nor Cal late fri Fri Night and continued to SD where I arrived around 7 PM last night

some first impressions:

-loved the ACC used it like 75% of the time. never had my foot on gas or brake even in heavy traffic
-was able to figure out most of the uconnect stuff on the ride home as I wasn't really paying attention to the road much with the ACC -lol
-love the patriot blue- Aydin said it was the first time he ever saw it up there (surprised a little ) it changes hues constantly in various lighting.

Very nice truck. You guys keep getting your trucks in the patriot blue makes me more anxious to get my 2022.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BornTooLate

Reaction score

some first impressions:

looks a lot like what I ordered (except its a Sport) that I may or may not get. nice to see what it could look like. cheers.

Last edited:

roca916

Reaction score

some first impressions:

Congrats on the new truck. The Blue is such a nice color. I'm glad that everything worked out with Aydin and the folks at Bud Clary.

Fyi. I'm still in the process of registering my truck, but should be done Tuesday. Ill do a short write up on my experience/process for us Cali folks.

SBrentnall

Reaction score

some first impressions:

Gorgeous truck! Glad you had such a good experience with Aydin.

KWKSLVR

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Picked it up today. As others have said, Aaron is great to work with before, during, and after the sale. I also dealt with Thomas a little (was paying cash and he is the finance guy) and he seems like a good guy as well. Picture is from a hotel.

View attachment 100413
How long did it take you to get in and out? I'll be paying cash at Mark Dodge as well.

GeorgiaBoy

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Picked it up today. As others have said, Aaron is great to work with before, during, and after the sale. I also dealt with Thomas a little (was paying cash and he is the finance guy) and he seems like a good guy as well. Picture is from a hotel.
Congrats! How was the trip? Did you fly/drive/combination? It will be a while, but I'll be making the same trip so just bouncing different ideas around! I'm outside of Atlanta about 670 miles to Mark Dodge....

Lorkan

Reaction score
Goodmorning all.
I've been lukring around since March when my 1500 Classic was originally supposed to be arriving, lots of helpful people here. I am in Canada, North Eastern Ontario, ordered Dec. 30. since then my build/ship dates - according to my salesman at the dealership have been May, June and most recently July 16.
I still cant populate a buildsheet or windowsticker from the handy links you all have provided, so im sure its not on the way, yet. My frustration is mounting tho as, on Saturday when i emailed inquiring if the truck had actually shipped the previous day, and the buildsheet wasnt available, the salesman replied that neither he nor his manager were aware of such a tool. what he keeps referring to is the ordersheet that he gets updates on for my truck.
so, basicllay just wanted to say hi, and thanks and b tch a bit.

nc_beagle

Ram Guru
Reaction score
How long did it take you to get in and out? I'll be paying cash at Mark Dodge as well.
Sorry for the late reply. We were travelling home all yesterday. I wired the funds ahead of time. If we hadn't been transferring a bunch of stuff from our trade-in to the truck, I'd say it took less than five minutes. That doesn't include Aaron going over the truck with me.

nc_beagle

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Congrats! How was the trip? Did you fly/drive/combination? It will be a while, but I'll be making the same trip so just bouncing different ideas around! I'm outside of Atlanta about 670 miles to Mark Dodge....
No, I did the "take my wife to the SC coast for a few days, drive to western Louisiana, then drive back to western North Carolina" route--because we were trading in our Jeep.

I was EXTREMELY nervous driving our new truck through Atlanta on the way home. We went through about 6:30-7:00pm and it was still bumper-to-bumper. Fortunately, most of the drivers were pretty well-behaved.

We came straight home from Baton Rouge--that's as far as the wife and dogs could go after we picked up the truck late afternoon. That's about 725ish miles for us. I wasn't a bit saddle sore or tired. Truck truly rides great and comfortable!

jefferyrw

Reaction score
No, I did the "take my wife to the SC coast for a few days, drive to western Louisiana, then drive back to western North Carolina" route--because we were trading in our Jeep.

I was EXTREMELY nervous driving our new truck through Atlanta on the way home. We went through about 6:30-7:00pm and it was still bumper-to-bumper. Fortunately, most of the drivers were pretty well-behaved.

We came straight home from Baton Rouge--that's as far as the wife and dogs could go after we picked up the truck late afternoon. That's about 725ish miles for us. I wasn't a bit saddle sore or tired. Truck truly rides great and comfortable!
We expect to get our truck next week but it will only be 20 miles home. The bummer is that until the truck comes we only have one vehicle ('98 Corvette). My wife doesn't drive any more (dementia) so we will have our sales guy drive her and the truck to our house and I will drive the Corvette. I wish the maiden cruise would be under my command but logistics prevent that as I won't let him drive the little red car. I will drive the truck to take him back to the dealership so it won't be a long wait for my first cruise (not counting the pre-signing test drive).

Idahoktm

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
We expect to get our truck next week but it will only be 20 miles home. The bummer is that until the truck comes we only have one vehicle ('98 Corvette). My wife doesn't drive any more (dementia) so we will have our sales guy drive her and the truck to our house and I will drive the Corvette. I wish the maiden cruise would be under my command but logistics prevent that as I won't let him drive the little red car. I will drive the truck to take him back to the dealership so it won't be a long wait for my first cruise (not counting the pre-signing test drive).
Why don't you just take Uber to the dealer, then drive your new truck home?

Users who are viewing this thread