5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Order Tracking

Jay905

Reaction score
I’ve been waiting since March for my Sport, and it’s been a very long wait. If the order gets cancelled at this point Ram has lost a customer for life. I am picking up a low mileage

I think we all hope it doesn’t come to that, but if it does we need to find names/numbers/emails of the appropriate people at FCA Canada and tell them…. Do the right thing!

BornTooLate

Reaction score
Sorry, I forgot about you guys. Letting you know where your orders stand, would not be asking too much. How many sports have been ordered? Or not been built?
I ordered mine January 5th. was still D status the last time I called my Dealership at the end of June. I've been told several times it will get built. and in fact it will be the only 2 Sports built for this dealership because RAM has wiped all dealership orders off the table and are supposedly only going to built customer orders. but with laying off people this week and shut down next, I got a sinking feeling they ain't even going to do that. and if they push it to '22 . they have lost me.

deanno33

Reaction score
Donlen updated their table yesterday. Estimated 2022 Production Startup for Ram 1500 (DT) now 8/25/21.

This is really crappy news....when I ordered one week ago today, I was told 2022 begins production the last week in July. This instant one month extension hurts 😓

By the way....,my dealer says still no VIN. How long should it take to get a VIN assigned? I see others on here getting theirs in a day or two.

nhnight

Reaction score
Ordered 4/29, still no build sheet/sticker. Email from Ram Customer Care told me the truck was scheduled to be built the week of 7/12. Called dealer and estimated Ship date August 8th. Hopefully this thing gets here before labor day at this point.

stembridge

Reaction score
The latest from Aaron on my Classic is that it looks like they’re waiting on rail cars for transport. Ship date is TBD, and still no window sticker.

es

arod412

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Oh damn...late August vproduction basically kills some of the rebates we received, because it expires August 31

2016 Dodge Charger scat pack and my wife 2021 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara (2.5" rc lift with 35" duratracs)

kbooth

Reaction score
I hope you guys get some good news like I have this week.

Talked to my dealer, window sticker popped up last night and got update from dealer at 11pm EST that it had already left the plant and has a delivery window to the dealer of 7/21 - 7/30.....

kbooth

Reaction score
Oh damn...late August vproduction basically kills some of the rebates we received, because it expires August 31

2016 Dodge Charger scat pack and my wife 2021 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara (2.5" rc lift with 35" duratracs)
Any good dealership should honor the rebate available when you ordered the car while allowing you to switch to any better ones that might have come along during your weight....if not, find a new dealer!

thenachobro

Reaction score
Ordered May 4th and arrived at the dealer today. It shipped on 07/06. I am in the Detroit area and it took 9 days to go 20 miles lol. Can't wait to pick it up.
Hey, I literally ordered 2 days after you but will have to wait for 2.5 months minimum before I get mine as it's a 2022. Please add more pics when you have it!

CentralPaRam

Reaction score
My truck arrived at Mark Dodge yesterday. Aaron originally thought it would arrive around 7/22, so about a week earlier than we were expecting. I can't say enough about Aaron and the finance guy I worked with, Thomas. So far, this has been a great experience. I was fully expecting to get the typically dealer nonsense as I went through the process, and it just hasn't been that way. They really do seem to want to make customers happy. I find sometimes you sacrifice customer service experience when get a great price, but so far Mark Dodge is my best dealership experience by a large margin.

Last edited:

Kimkeys99

Reaction score
Pick it up on yesterday!!! Aaron is the man! I had locked in the rebates back in May for $2250, Aaron got me an additional $1000 ($500 True Car, $500 military). After checking it over and talking with Aaron, I was out the door and on the road. The only problem I had was rain, and I could not take any good pictures. Off to get it tinted this morning and then prep for ceramic coating tonight.

Users who are viewing this thread