5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Order Tracking

Fabman75

Reaction score
Week 11 from vin date and I just received word from ram chat that I am in the paint stage, yay finally moving forward........I should probably double check tomorrow just to make sure they didn't run out of paint half way through. 🤣

Jay905

Reaction score
been in D status purgatory for a long time. dealership says i have a VIN but no build date yet. wondering if i'll see it for any late fall road trips or if it's going to arrive in the dead of winter....
Did you happen to order a Sport model as well? There’s a few of us Canucks that have been waiting for months and common denominator seems to be we ordered a Sport…

jefferyrw

Reaction score
I am pleased to welcome our new bundle of joy, RAM Classic.

Born July 8, 2021 • 5,057lb. • 229”

Owner and Factory are doing fine, and look forward to bringing the new addition home soon!

es
Wow, that was super fast, just two weeks from order to Window Sticker. I wonder if that is a record.
Congrats on the new bundle of joy.

JBV

Reaction score
Did you happen to order a Sport model as well? There’s a few of us Canucks that have been waiting for months and common denominator seems to be we ordered a Sport…
no. just a BH with ORP and olive green paint. i see this paint is no longer available and wonder if that has anything to do with it.

stembridge

Reaction score
Wow, that was super fast, just two weeks from order to Window Sticker. I wonder if that is a record.
Congrats on the new bundle of joy.
Still waiting on the window sticker, but as I didn’t order anything that should need a trip to the outfitters, I hope to see it in a day or two.

EDIT: turns out my build sheet lists “Special Scheduling Condition VII,” which apparently bumped it to the front of the line. No idea why, but much appreciated!

es

Last edited:

Fabman75

Reaction score
Week 11 from vin date and I just received word from ram chat that I am in the paint stage, yay finally moving forward........I should probably double check tomorrow just to make sure they didn't run out of paint half way through. 🤣
As I was going to ram chat to double check build status, I for some reason went to fca community(long day).......and for ****s and giggles, I entered my vin and what do ya know! My build sheet popped up 😁. I didn't believe it! I felt like I was double checking some winning lotto numbers😂 and I won! What a great feeling!

wallyuwl

Ram Guru
Reaction score

Click on the little person icon with the Question Mark bubble.. Once you get there there is a chat button. You fill out a little form and it should connect you to someone.
Thanks.

Window sticker says built 6/23. Chat said shipped 6/24. ETA is 11th through 25th July. Seems like a long time for 443 miles from the plant to the dealer.

jefferyrw

Reaction score
Thanks.

Window sticker says built 6/23. Chat said shipped 6/24. ETA is 11th through 25th July. Seems like a long time for 443 miles from the plant to the dealer.
I don't see the built date on my window sticker, where do I look for that? There is a date on the bottom of each page of my build sheet. The date on the build sheet is different for each of the two links that I have used.

Last edited:

JoeCo

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I don't see the built date on my window sticker, where do I look for that? There is a date on the bottom of each page of my build sheet. The date on the build sheet is different for each of the two links that I have used.

At the bottom of the window sticker (directly above the barcode) there is a line that has the vin, then the von and then some (very small) numbers. For example mine was built 5/14 and appears on my window sticker as 0514.

Users who are viewing this thread