5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Order Tracking

Desert Snow

Reaction score
Most people are impulsive and will just buy what's on the lot. At the end of the day it's, "what's my payment". One of my local dealers has a nearly 2021 Limited 4x2. Their price is $76,XXX. Ludicrous.
And to those impulsive people who pad the dealers bottom line, we all say THANK YOU. They are the reason those of us who do our research and negotiate shrewdly are able to get the prices we do.

Cliffrunner88

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Pretty sure our trucks were on the same train. I emailed Aaron for an update this morning since I needed to get a trade in offer for my current truck. He replied back and said it should be at the dealership any day now…I’m hoping any day is today or tomorrow lol
I was planning on calling him this afternoon and now I definitely need to! Within 72 hours to the port from when I got an email him on Monday is tomorrow at the latest but I need to get an idea of how long it takes to go from the port to the dealer and how long it takes them to "process" my truck so it is ready for me to pick up. The wife and I were planning on driving over tomorrow night and getting it Friday, so I need to look at a hotel and for us to get off work. If it's not ready then it's not ready, but it would be nice to know if there's no chance then we don't need to plan.

texas_guy90

Reaction score
I was planning on calling him this afternoon and now I definitely need to! Within 72 hours to the port from when I got an email him on Monday is tomorrow at the latest but I need to get an idea of how long it takes to go from the port to the dealer and how long it takes them to "process" my truck so it is ready for me to pick up. The wife and I were planning on driving over tomorrow night and getting it Friday, so I need to look at a hotel and for us to get off work. If it's not ready then it's not ready, but it would be nice to know if there's no chance then we don't need to plan.
Let me know what he says! I was initially planning on booking a hotel, but since it’s 4th of July weekend and hotels are expensive I’ll probably leave my house early Saturday morning and drive back the same day.

xd9z

Reaction score
I received this message from the Ram escalation team today. Can anyone take a best guess as to a deliver timeframe if the 7/12 build week is correct?

Good news! I presently show your order has been sequenced for production with all the parts necessary to begin building your order either being scheduled or gathered.
I show your order has an estimated production plan timing reflected as the week of 07-12-21.

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I received this message from the Ram escalation team today. Can anyone take a best guess as to a deliver timeframe if the 7/12 build week is correct?

Good news! I presently show your order has been sequenced for production with all the parts necessary to begin building your order either being scheduled or gathered.
I show your order has an estimated production plan timing reflected as the week of 07-12-21.
It's been all over the map. I would say that 20 calendar days is a pretty good average, based on the feedback that's been provided here in the forum.
1625085471932.png

Cliffrunner88

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Let me know what he says! I was initially planning on booking a hotel, but since it’s 4th of July weekend and hotels are expensive I’ll probably leave my house early Saturday morning and drive back the same day.
That's a good point. Might just do the same thing on Friday. Save the hotel cost too.

Fabman75

Reaction score

I recieved the same message over 3weeks ago from my case agent Aimee but no date was included.
But what does "having the parts necessary to begin building your order either being scheduled or gathered." really mean.

Last monday ramchat said all parts are gathered and I should begin production very soon. Yesterday they said the same thing, with it could be in this stage for 30 days. ****......in 30 days they are retooling for 22 models 🤣
I'm thinking best case scenario end of July delivery and worst case mid August....whats 2 more weeks.( a few more mods 🤣) I only ordered 10 ½ weeks ago lol and still no production stage. Hey but all the parts necessary to begin building my order either scheduled or gathered 😕.

jgreene

Reaction score
So I went to my dealer today. Signed all my paperwork. So when the truck arrives I just have to inspect it and sign one more thing. They are also doing a Ceramic Coating and the 3m PPF on the front end. Truck arrives on the 13th and is good to go on the 15th.

Cliffrunner88

Ram Guru
Reaction score
So I went to my dealer today. Signed all my paperwork. So when the truck arrives I just have to inspect it and sign one more thing. They are also doing a Ceramic Coating and the 3m PPF on the front end. Truck arrives on the 13th and is good to go on the 15th.
Who is your dealer?

SeaSkag

Reaction score
Every now and then I go to the ramtrucks website and "build" my truck just to feel a connection to it. Just now I'm on the build page and the non etorque V8 is no longer an option. Only the V6 & V8 etorque, and the V6 turbo diesel are options. Are they doing away with the standard V8?

I mean, not that it matters to me, I'm going with the etorque V8, I was just surprised to see the option gone.

firedfly

Reaction score
Only the V6 & V8 etorque, and the V6 turbo diesel are options. Are they doing away with the standard V8?
It must vary based on the trim. The standard V8 is still the default option for the limited trim.

nmajor18

Reaction score
Truck was delivered to the dealership this morning via car carrier and by this afternoon it was headed to STL to receive a clear bra and ceramic coating treatment. Just under 10 weeks from order placement to delivery! Dealership had two inquiries about the truck in just the few hours they had it! I didn't get to see it but sales manager was able to grab a few pictures as it was loaded up. Will post a better picture once I get my hands on it next week!

Attachments

• IMG_0639.JPG
    IMG_0639.JPG
    120.3 KB · Views: 43
  • IMG_0638.JPG
    IMG_0638.JPG
    187.9 KB · Views: 40
  • IMG_0637.JPG
    IMG_0637.JPG
    149.5 KB · Views: 42
  • IMG_0636.JPG
    IMG_0636.JPG