5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Order Tracking

Reaction score
Little earlier today, but in true fashion my sales lady keeps the updates flowing. Truck arrived at the hub here in alliance earlier today and should be picking it up Monday at the latest. Lift and tires appointment scheduled for Wednesday 6/23 8am👌

E4DB26B4-1D3F-444C-8365-99C7BA52F2C7.png

bdwebb2

Reaction score
Actually not sure I can, lol. I ordered almost a week before you and looking at your dates must have been going down the line with you hand in hand! I’m guessing they forgot my truck at the lot cuz I still don’t have a window sticker and ram chat yesterday said they were waiting on more trucks to ship out with. Come back and pick me up! Haha
Oh crap, I would be so discouraged to be held back past someone who ordered AFTER me, I hope they ended up getting your truck on the same shipment that Ram Chat told me this morning I was on (Rebecca said my truck was officially in the hands of the shipping company as of ~6:30am central time this morning). I will post on here as I receive updates either from Aaron or from Ram chat so hopefully we can determine if our trucks are “cell mates.”

Nolesfan0525

Reaction score
New to the group. Ordered 5-22-21 got vin 6-7-21. Tracked the vin to a 2022 model. Mine is currently in scheduled. Guess I will be getting mine in September after the 2022 stup on August 7th.
How did you get your vin? I ordered mine 5-15-21 and still do have a vin….

Cliffrunner88

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Oh crap, I would be so discouraged to be held back past someone who ordered AFTER me, I hope they ended up getting your truck on the same shipment that Ram Chat told me this morning I was on (Rebecca said my truck was officially in the hands of the shipping company as of ~6:30am central time this morning). I will post on here as I receive updates either from Aaron or from Ram chat so hopefully we can determine if our trucks are “cell mates.”
Yeah man let me know. I’m just going to have to hope that we’re on the same shipment. Ram Chat isn’t always the most reliable and I haven’t had Rebecca yet so maybe she’s just more forthcoming with details?
But yeah let me know when you hear from Aaron, I may have to reach out to him after that

Nova90

Reaction score
Yeah man let me know. I’m just going to have to hope that we’re on the same shipment. Ram Chat isn’t always the most reliable and I haven’t had Rebecca yet so maybe she’s just more forthcoming with details?
But yeah let me know when you hear from Aaron, I may have to reach out to him after that
Aaron wanted to give it until tomorrow to see if there was any movement before reaching out again to his factory rep. Maybe all our trucks will be on the same shipment. Aaron did mention that he couldn't see anything related to mine. I suppose sometimes these things just show up on his doorstep unannounced.

Cliffrunner88

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Aaron wanted to give it until tomorrow to see if there was any movement before reaching out again to his factory rep. Maybe all our trucks will be on the same shipment. Aaron did mention that he couldn't see anything related to mine. I suppose sometimes these things just show up on his doorstep unannounced.
Yeah that’s what I’m wondering…and hoping, lol

Fabman75

Reaction score
I think they meant how did they get it so fast while others who ordered in May are still waiting for just a VON.
Late 21 orders, makes sense I guess, they could become a 22. I know 22 pricing came out on this past Monday as per my salesman. He told me at one point, mine may be a 22. But then said my vin was a 21. Also had no update is status as of yesterday but seemed a bit confused why no movement on my order, still D.

bdwebb2

Reaction score
In my experience, Rebecca has given me the most detailed descriptions out of everyone I have chatted with thus far. Most of them give the typical extremely vague and scripted responses and descriptions to which I always just respond with a brief “would you happen to have a date or date range that my truck may [enter production, ship out, arrive at dealer, etc.]?” She is the first to give me an actual date of any kind rather than to answer with “not at this time” or the like.

Cliffrunner88

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Late 21 orders, makes sense I guess, they could become a 22. I know 22 pricing came out on this past Monday as per my salesman. He told me at one point, mine may be a 22. But then said my vin was a 21. Also had no update is status as of yesterday but seemed a bit confused why no movement on my order, still D.
I haven’t seen anything on pricing

Cliffrunner88

Ram Guru
Reaction score
In my experience, Rebecca has given me the most detailed descriptions out of everyone I have chatted with thus far. Most of them give the typical extremely vague and scripted responses and descriptions to which I always just respond with a brief “would you happen to have a date or date range that my truck may [enter production, ship out, arrive at dealer, etc.]?” She is the first to give me an actual date of any kind rather than to answer with “not at this time” or the like.
Just checked again and my window sticker is there! (Only on 1 of 3 of the websites). Wasn’t there at 8 but is now. Now I’m really wondering if we are on the same train, lol. But that means ram chat should be able to provide a dealer ETA, right?

Idahoktm

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Got my window sticker tonight a bit suprising considering I got my build sheet yesterday and seeing how long some folks got stuck at the body vendor. I'll have to check with my dealer tomorrow to see if the have an ETA.
Mine were just one day apart too.

Users who are viewing this thread