5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Order Tracking

Idahoktm

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
They got rid of the Level 1 and 2 packages, and replaced them with Level A and B. The only difference is the Level A and B do not include the BSM. You can't add BSM to a Big Horn or Laramie right now.
I just looked at the Ram Build & Price page and you can add BSM as a stand alone feature to the Big Horn and the Rebel, but not the Laramie or Limited.

I just sent my sales manager an email asking him where BSM is packaged for the Laramie.

Sal731

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I believe the limited automatically comes with it. Not sure about the Laramie

Sal731

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Ok maybe I’m wrong. I bought a rebel so I didn’t fully look into it but the limited should be pretty loaded. BSM is a favorite for lots of people. I’d be sick if my limited didn’t have it. If I was to have a limited with obviously I dont

Idahoktm

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
I just got a reply from my sales manager. He said that BSM is no longer packaged with a group for the Laramie and it's supposed to be a stand alone option but it's not even being offered right now. He has been discouraging customers from ordering it for two reasons: 1) It's delaying build times. 2) It's being deleted by the factory without notice.

El_Draque

Reaction score
I just looked at the Ram Build & Price page and you can add BSM as a stand alone feature to the Big Horn and the Rebel, but not the Laramie or Limited.

I just sent my sales manager an email asking him where BSM is packaged for the Laramie.

I ordered it on my Big Horn and it was cancelled by factory. My dealer says some people are getting it but most are not. Limiteds and TRX sre only ones guaranteed to get it

Sal731

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Here is a copy of my window sticker. I’m looking for my build sheet. My build sheet is I believe ten pages. But I will send the build sheet from my dealer for the order put in. You can match my order to what I received. All there!!!

Attachments

• C09D4C1C-8515-4047-9937-CEC53DD43B6F.jpeg
    C09D4C1C-8515-4047-9937-CEC53DD43B6F.jpeg
    218.5 KB · Views: 21

Sal731

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Lol. Through in the tailgate of the TRX in the showroom. I’m 5’10”. That’s my camera at eye level. Truck is awesome

Attachments

• 04631A34-FFEC-406D-BC73-7840E72D6215.jpeg
    04631A34-FFEC-406D-BC73-7840E72D6215.jpeg
    117.4 KB · Views: 46
  • 204FF36B-46CA-4F20-B2C3-33D5CCA60209.jpeg
    204FF36B-46CA-4F20-B2C3-33D5CCA60209.jpeg
    109.4 KB · Views: 46

Sal731

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I can’t wait to get this baby. Been three weeks since I gave them my truck

Islander

Reaction score
Hey guys...new to the forum and recently placed a factory order.

Anyone have problems ordering/receiving the Premium Lighting group ? Have not heard anything from my dealer but wondering how the chip shortages might be affecting LED lighting.

nc_beagle

Ram Guru
Reaction score
It’s weird that some people posted earlier in my build stage that they were able to add features after initial order. I tried and my friend who owns the dealership told me flat out that he’s never seen anybody able to do that. This was before they even had parts to build my truck. He said that if I really wanted he’d order me another truck and keep my build for his lot. Obviously I decided that I was just second guessing myself. The salesman went over everything with me theee times before he sent order in. The only thing that went wrong for me is I couldn’t get the red accents with the night package. I’m sure you’ll still love your truck. All that stuff can be added just a little more money. Talk to your dealer and see if he can work with you and bundle that stuff together for the same as what the option would have cost you. He should make an attempt to make you happy
I'm one of the ones who was able to add after ordering. I added the technology package. I ordered on 4/27 and they added it on 5/18. The salesman (Aaron) sent me the updated "Priced Order Confirmation" on that date and it showed my status as "D."

His concern was that it might force me into the already-announced price increases, as if it was a totally new order, but all that happened was the MSRP and Invoice price rose accordingly, nothing else. Maybe as a volume dealer (somewhere I saw they had the third largest April volume in the country) they had more pull?

Sal731

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Did you get your build sheet from Chrysler with this option listed

NWHammer

Reaction score
Just found out my truck arrived at the dealer today. Ordered a limited longhorn from Philip at bud clary on March 24th....window sticker was May 16th.... I’ll be picking it up Tuesday. Going to be a long four days!

Desert Snow

Reaction score
I think so. Then we fill our heads with ways to spend more money on our trucks. These forums are dangerous!
Last truck was a mid range Tacoma, and all the great ideas on that forum ended up costing me probably 3 grand. That said, I’ve driven a beautiful truck for 9 years that has made me very happy every day I drove it. This time I ordered a Limited, so there’s not much to add.

So yes, go out, get ideas, spend money, and be happy!

Users who are viewing this thread