5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Order Tracking

Idahoktm

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
yes. the dealer manager that ordered it is a family friend and i sat right with him and watched him order it. Blind Spot was ordered, Navigation was not.
Is it on your copy of the POC? If so, maybe it can be added by the dealer after delivery??

The 8.4" Nav is part of the Night Edition package which adds the Big Horn level 2 equipment group.

El_Draque

Reaction score
Is it on your copy of the POC? If so, maybe it can be added by the dealer after delivery??

The 8.4" Nav is part of the Night Edition package which adds the Big Horn level 2 equipment group.
I didn't know that you had to have nav with night edition, ramtrucks.com doesn't require it though i realize that's not a reliable source. the order sheet doesn't show nav

20210603_095549.jpg

El_Draque

Reaction score

I looked up some night edition trucks sitting on dealer lots and none of them have nav. night edition does not require nav

Idahoktm

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
I looked up some night edition trucks sitting on dealer lots and none of them have nav. night edition does not require nav
Okay, I didn't notice that the 8.4 screen comes with and without nav. I assumed the 8.4 came with nav.

alpha_brit

Reaction score
I didn't know that you had to have nav with night edition, ramtrucks.com doesn't require it though i realize that's not a reliable source. the order sheet doesn't show nav

View attachment 95438
I'm very unhappy at the prospect of the vehicle I ordered showing up without blind spot monitoring/cross-path detection. That was a must-have and one of the main reasons I ordered instead of choosing something off the lot. Sadly I may pass on the vehicle if it shows up without that after months of waiting. On the upside, I guess the '22's will be that much closer to production so there's always that route I guess.

Sal731

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Brit I ordered my rebel with blind spot and it’s in my build sheet and window sticker. Trucks are still coming with it if you ordered it. Ask your dealer for the order they sent in

El_Draque

Reaction score
I'm very unhappy at the prospect of the vehicle I ordered showing up without blind spot monitoring/cross-path detection. That was a must-have and one of the main reasons I ordered instead of choosing something off the lot. Sadly I may pass on the vehicle if it shows up without that after months of waiting. On the upside, I guess the '22's will be that much closer to production so there's always that route I guess.
Yeah i am bummed myself. I thought I had maybe gotten lucky but apparently the reports of only Limiteds and TRX getting BSM is accurate. unless you ordered like the first week of March or sooner. seems like Mid march up until today no big horns or laramies are getting BSM unfortunately. I test drove a Big Horn without the BSM and it does have small corner mirrors for monitoring blind spot, and with the incentives I locked in and the way the market is trending im probably gonna still buy this one.

Hemidakota

Reaction score
Yeah i am bummed myself. I thought I had maybe gotten lucky but apparently the reports of only Limiteds and TRX getting BSM is accurate. unless you ordered like the first week of March or sooner. seems like Mid march up until today no big horns or laramies are getting BSM unfortunately. I test drove a Big Horn without the BSM and it does have small corner mirrors for monitoring blind spot, and with the incentives I locked in and the way the market is trending im probably gonna still buy this one.
I ordered a Limited without BSM, tell them you want the one that would have been on mine.

Langridor

Reaction score
Well. I did it. Broke down and contacted Ram Chat with my VON. I got Amber. Do you think that is really Amber... or do they just label most agents Amber. Doesn't matter... these are just the thoughts that run around in my BHG.

"Thank you, I can see all the required materials for your order have been gathered and the plant has sequenced your order for production, it should be entering the build very soon!"

That put a smile on my face.

Oilslick

Reaction score
Once I hit D2 my truck was built within a couple days including body vendor. Now I’m just waiting for her to arrive. It’s killing me. I ordered 4/8. Dealer ETA window 6/7-6/21🤔
That was the same dates that RAM CHAT gave me. (Yes, I broke down and got in touch with them.) But the next day, my truck was delivered to my dealership. So maybe yours will do the same. :unsure:

rsgard

Reaction score
"I see here your order is in the build process. They are currently working on the Trim."

Progress!

Fabman75

Reaction score
"I see here your order is in the build process. They are currently working on the Trim."

Progress!
Nice!
I can't wait to get that news. I promised myself to wait until Monday before I contact ram chat again🤣
On the daily, I'm checkn out the forum to see how all my buds and their builds.
Maybe feel a little excited and anxious to hear the latest news.
Then tryin like hell not to visit ram chat🤣

nc_beagle

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Well. I did it. Broke down and contacted Ram Chat with my VON. I got Amber. Do you think that is really Amber... or do they just label most agents Amber. Doesn't matter... these are just the thoughts that run around in my BHG.

"Thank you, I can see all the required materials for your order have been gathered and the plant has sequenced your order for production, it should be entering the build very soon!"

That put a smile on my face.
It's the internet. Meet Amber.

54417cbbd6723.image.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread