5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Order Tracking

JoeCo

Ram Guru
Reaction score
My apologies to everyone. Waiting for my rebel is making me nuts🥶

I hear ya there, especially after selling my truck a few days ago. Waiting since 3.6.21 for this but happy to say that today my build sheet appeared for the first time! Super eager to get back into a truck already, glad to see mine is finally going down the line!

jgreene

Reaction score
This sucks. My truck in done and delivered to "truck jail" which is only 3 hours away. Its been there for a week now and I can't get it! Got one more week of sitting there before they can do anything to get it... Here I thought waiting for it to be built was the hard part. Try knowing that its done and still not being able to get it. Sorry Canada guys maybe not quite as bad as you have it I guess.
Oh man...I keep looking at all these trucks moving along that were ordered well after my order. Then I get told they are waiting for parts....

h4zegrey

Reaction score
Dealer just called. MY22 packages are starting to appear in the system, but no details for pricing yet. Possible minor differences about what is included in equipment groups and such, we played with a build and some options from '21 stayed grayed out and we're not sure if it means not available or included elsewhere. More to come next week.

Highertechnology

Reaction score
Well. Three murdered out rams (including some lucky SOBs TRX) headed to the west coast today from Mark Dodge, mine included.

For those wondering it’s coming with 2 keys.

9870db1b5dc39ef44baf0d017a511e11.png
694d750473007883391415ded03279fc.png

Last edited:

jimothy

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I emailed Aaron at Mark Dodge today, and he informed my "build/shipping date" is May 27. I'm not sure how long to allow for shipping, but perhaps I'll be in my Longhorn by mid June?

Hemidakota

Reaction score
This is my first time to order a new truck and I'm sure it's the first time for a lot of people here as well. I looked for the past year and couldn't find exactly what I wanted. But how many people would order again? I was told 8-12 weeks when I ordered and 5 weeks in and they are still waiting for parts. I've seen two used Limiteds with low miles that I would have probably just settled for these past few weeks now.

Barttwilliams

Reaction score
Limited 3500 pretty much every option I could get. But I already ordered 1 and it came in damaged so that might be why they are quicker.

space4092

Reaction score
Here are some pictures of my truck, on the road up north tomorrow.

Somehow the pictures are not as good, was a super sunny day today.

Attachments

• image1.jpeg
    image1.jpeg
    133.9 KB · Views: 67
  • image2.jpeg
    image2.jpeg
    222.1 KB · Views: 68
  • image3.jpeg
    image3.jpeg
    154.9 KB · Views: 67
  • image4.jpeg
    image4.jpeg
    113.5 KB · Views: 62
  • image5.jpeg
    image5.jpeg
    193.2 KB · Views: 62
  • image6.jpeg
    image6.jpeg
    120 KB · Views: 61
  • image7.jpeg
    image7.jpeg
    186.3 KB · Views: 60
  • image8.jpeg
    image8.jpeg
    252.6 KB · Views: 63

Matrixband

Reaction score
Well, after much delay (two weeks) I was able to place an order today (May 14th). Everything I wanted, all options were available. The only thing is, it is now officially a 2022 model. They said all 2021 ordering- is now ended. So, orders going forward will be 2022s. They did not know of any specific changes with the 2022s (no new colors, changes in option packages, etc.) The order took all the same codes and descriptions as the 2021s. One big question mark, however, is price. They didn't have any specific info on that. Ugh $$$ They indicated a relatively normal ordering delay of about 4-6 weeks till delivery.

JoeCo

Ram Guru
Reaction score
My March 18th order, I was told a week ago by Mark Dodge that ‘build date’ was May 14th. My build sheet showed up today. Good deal. I’m hoping for a mid-June delivery. We’ll see!

Likewise, my build sheet popped up today right on schedule. Emailed Aaron a few hours ago to inquire it's status code, he informed me that my truck was now in JB, so at the accessories vendor! After 8 full weeks of gathering parts, feels great to be moving along now.

Users who are viewing this thread