5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Order Tracking

Dansjeep2000

Reaction score
Yeah, same here found one on a lot not too far from me that has more options than mine, but they do not offer 0% financing anymore, about $9k more on price. So I rather wait.
No more 0%? Ram website shows it still available till may 3rd atleast.

JoeCo

Ram Guru
Reaction score
6.4 bed cc w/ Rambox unicorn indeed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

That definitely looks like the shorter bed? I don't believe the rambox's are available on the 6.4 bed unless I am mistaken.

Great looking truck though!

ElkoNV

My dog thinks I’m cool.
Reaction score
That definitely looks like the shorter bed? I don't believe the rambox's are available on the 6.4 bed unless I am mistaken.

Great looking truck though!
Yes it's the 5'-7". Probably the camera angle.

nwpahunter

Reaction score
Mine is estimated at 12-13 weeks and that seems consistent with everyone else I have seen. Just curious how you were lucky enough to get yours in just 1 month?!
Not sure, I believe when you get into advanced safety and more bling it must really slow things down. It was a month to the day when I picked it up, one thing that helped was no train involved, it shipped and arrived within 2 days on a truck.

Cliffrunner88

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Not sure, I believe when you get into advanced safety and more bling it must really slow things down. It was a month to the day when I picked it up, one thing that helped was no train involved, it shipped and arrived within 2 days on a truck.
Ok. Mine has bells and whistles, guess I'm waiting the full 13 weeks :/

JoeCo

Ram Guru
Reaction score
They're not, sadly. Although I don't understand why - I would have loved to have them on mine!

From what I remember they were an option on the 4th gens with the longer bed, a little surprising to not see that option with the 5th gens at this point. I've never had them and didn't order them this time either, but it wouldn't stop me from buying one with them either if a deal worked out that way.

chuck01835

Reaction score
Ordered 12/29/20, reached shipping stage w/estimate of 3/31 - 4/15. Shipping estimate keeps getting pushed back, most likely because they want a full delivery truck headed to dealer?
Ship estimate changed to 4/8 -4/22, and after checking today, because website would not generate window sticker, even though I was able to see one on 3/24, I got a little nervous thinking the worse. I'm imagining trucks are in demand and mine has been sold out from under me!! :oops:
Ship estimate is now 4/15 - 4/29.
Really wanting the 0% financing, hate to gamble on another month, into May.
0% good until May 3rd, however they should honor the 0% if it was locked in at time of order.

bazz

Reaction score
Truck is progressing... was able to bring up the build sheet today !

RAM Chat stated that the truck 'has been built and is pending installation of additional equipment' - running boards and bed liner I assume. Hoping that it gets near a train by the end of this week :)

Cliffrunner88

Ram Guru
Reaction score

RAM Chat stated that the truck 'has been built and is pending installation of additional equipment' - running boards and bed liner I assume. Hoping that it gets near a train by the end of this week :)
Careful what you wish for. Scenario (with my luck): train ships out on Friday and your truck is the one right after the train gets full; waits till next train 3 weeks later, lol.

Dansjeep2000

Reaction score

Wow that's fast, our builds are similar, hopefully I'll see some movement soon.

Users who are viewing this thread