5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Order Tracking

BizWiz

Reaction score
4 days and counting getting "accessories installed" I had some hope it was going to only take a day for bed cover, bed liner & power running boards. How long did did it take for your "accessories" to be installed

txadv

Reaction score
4 days and counting getting "accessories installed" I had some hope it was going to only take a day for bed cover, bed liner & power running boards. How long did did it take for your "accessories" to be installed
I think I have seen something like 2 weeks for vendor installation to shipping. Could be wrong though. Im at the same stage as well.

UNL67Volvo

Reaction score
Ordered 2/21. Got Vin, but it doesn't pull up the window sticker. That's all I know. Asked seller for "update" today and he said "no ship date yet, I should see a ship date soon". Should I ask ramchat for status? Should I have gotten word of a build sheet by now? At what point does a "ship date" come into play?

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

Snofire

Ram Guru
Reaction score

Mine never hit accessories installed with the power running boards.

txadv

Reaction score
Ordered 2/21. Got Vin, but it doesn't pull up the window sticker. That's all I know. Asked seller for "update" today and he said "no ship date yet, I should see a ship date soon". Should I ask ramchat for status? Should I have gotten word of a build sheet by now? At what point does a "ship date" come into play?

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk
You wont get a build sheet until a day or so after its built. and you most likely wont get a ship date for a week or 2 after that, depending on accessories to be installed.
I would say your 2 to 3 weeks from having it built.

Vinnie.

Ram Guru
Reaction score
i know i said i'd stay away but here's how mine shook down:

1/9/21: Ordered
2/15/21: Parts Received
3/6/21: vehicle is currently in the frame stage of the build process. Currently no Dealer ETA has been provided.
3/8/2021: built and is pending installation of additional equipment. Currently no Dealer ETA has been provided.
3/9/2021: BUILD SHEET
3/10/21: shipping status
3/11/2021: window sticker/ eta 3/12-3/22
3/12/2021: IN TRANSIT (sat in Conner Yard Michigan until I called and opened a case)

after being in shipping for 10 days i contacted ram cares and opened a case (recommended by @BizWiz thank you!) I said it's crazy that I live in Illinois and my truck is sitting there "in transit" for 10 days. sure enough my truck got delivered the next day. coincidence? probably, but calling didn't hurt either.

3/19/2021: Delivered to dealer
3/20/2021: Dealer delivered to my house!

Total time from order to delivery: 9 weeks 6 days, call it 10 weeks.

GadgetMason

Ram Guru
Reaction score
i know i said i'd stay away but here's how mine shook down:

1/9/21: Ordered
2/15/21: Parts Received
3/6/21: vehicle is currently in the frame stage of the build process. Currently no Dealer ETA has been provided.
3/8/2021: built and is pending installation of additional equipment. Currently no Dealer ETA has been provided.
3/9/2021: BUILD SHEET
3/10/21: shipping status
3/11/2021: window sticker/ eta 3/12-3/22
3/12/2021: IN TRANSIT (sat in Conner Yard Michigan until I called and opened a case)

after being in shipping for 10 days i contacted ram cares and opened a case (recommended by @BizWiz thank you!) I said it's crazy that I live in Illinois and my truck is sitting there "in transit" for 10 days. sure enough my truck got delivered the next day. coincidence? probably, but calling didn't hurt either.

3/19/2021: Delivered to dealer
3/20/2021: Dealer delivered to my house!

Total time from order to delivery: 9 weeks 6 days, call it 10 weeks.
Thanks for the break down! I'm going to bump mine against yours to see how I do.

GadgetMason

Ram Guru
Reaction score

ElkoNV

My dog thinks I’m cool.
Reaction score
Hot diggity dog! I am not sure if it was the 14th or 15th time I checked today but the widow sticker popped up!
Ordered 2-11
Build Sheet 3-18
Window Sticker 3-21
I guess I will have to start bugging RamChat for a ship date.

GadgetMason

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Hot diggity dog! I am not sure if it was the 14th or 15th time I checked today but the widow sticker popped up!
Ordered 2-11
Build Sheet 3-18
Window Sticker 3-21
I guess I will have to start bugging RamChat for a ship date.
where are you looking for the window sticker / build sheet?

DivingOtter

Reaction score
Hot Damn!!! Got my build sheet this morning!!!! Great way to Start a Monday! It even says my blind spot and cross path detection was installed!

Last edited:

mtehonica

Reaction score
I'm trying to see if there is a way to automate "watching" for a build sheet to show up. Does anyone have a VIN but not have a build sheet? If so, could you PM me to test something?

enigmaaron

Reaction score
I'm trying to see if there is a way to automate "watching" for a build sheet to show up. Does anyone have a VIN but not have a build sheet? If so, could you PM me to test something?
You can use this one on the Jeep forum:
Worked for me, I believe I got an email within hours of noticing my build sheet, and hours before my window sticker showed up for me.

Users who are viewing this thread