5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Order Tracking

z0n3

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Got a call from the Dealer today.
Ordered 11/9
VIN 11/13
Expected delivery 12/3 (I guess one of the benefits living close to Sterling Heights Michigan)
Expected pickup 12/4 or 12/5
I was also told that 2021 Limited's are also getting Employee Pricing...so that +November incentives and whatever else December has will be a very nice chunk off of this.
You’re expecting employee pricing, November and December rebates? What am I missing here?? Haha

billflu

Reaction score
Employee pricing was a December thing. I was not expecting that. I ordered the truck in November so I was already told I get the November rebates. Like I said, I was not expecting EP in December but I was told that since I bought the truck in November and if it comes in december I would get both months rebates. I guess we shall see.

Total

Reaction score
Great deal! Usually you only get the incentive for the month that you're picking up the truck so I'm jealous haha.

AK103

Reaction score
Great deal! Usually you only get the incentive for the month that you're picking up the truck so I'm jealous haha.

I guarantee you, unless he has it in writing.
He is definitely not getting rebates/incentives for two months.
That would be coming out of pocket for the dealership, no dealership would do that.

billflu

Reaction score
Everyone knows you can negotiate that out of the HB the dealership keeps, whether it is rebates or good negotiating skills you can still get the extra 1000-1500 off of there 2,200 HB that they would keep off of this particular vehicle anyway. Either way I am getting a killer deal on this truck.

jastevenson

Reaction score
For those expecting December delivery, are we about to get screwed? It sounds like the “rebates” this month will instead be employee pricing. Problem is, for my factory order, my price was set at the time of the order, “minus any rebates available at time of delivery.”

So if there are no rebates, just “employee pricing, then I am thinking I am screwed. Thoughts?

Kpat1984

Reaction score
For those expecting December delivery, are we about to get screwed? It sounds like the “rebates” this month will instead be employee pricing. Problem is, for my factory order, my price was set at the time of the order, “minus any rebates available at time of delivery.”

So if there are no rebates, just “employee pricing, then I am thinking I am screwed. Thoughts?
I am taking Delivery Saturday and waiting to hear back from my dealer on incentives but I know last month it took a few days for any to show up besides when they advertised employee pricing for November. But who knows

db614

Reaction score
The employee pricing says the following,

"Offer not compatible with lease and/or subvented APR programs. Employee pricing discount based on an FCA US sales survey of variance between average MSRP and average employee price per trim before advertised incentives are applied. Discount may vary based on option, package and features, financing terms, availability and other factors. Dealer determines vehicle price. Offer valid on vehicles equipped with a 3.0 L V6 engine. Customer responsible for $200 administration fee. Must take retail delivery by 01/04/2021."

So I guess I won't get it with a Hemi?

billflu

Reaction score
On the 2021 Ram 1500 section of the website, there are rotating pages. One of the pages says..."Employee Pricing Plus" Up to $8,860 Average below MSRP. On 2021 Ram Limited Crew CAB 4X4 with a 5.7L HEMI V8 with ETORQUE.

So I am wondering if it is yours and just Limiteds with a Hemi and Etorque

AK103

Reaction score
Everyone knows you can negotiate that out of the HB the dealership keeps, whether it is rebates or good negotiating skills you can still get the extra 1000-1500 off of there 2,200 HB that they would keep off of this particular vehicle anyway. Either way I am getting a killer deal on this truck.

When your truck arrives, let us know what your actual discounts are on it.
Genuinely curious.

billflu

Reaction score
When your truck arrives, let us know what your actual discounts are on it.
Genuinely curious.
Absolutely. I will give the rundown. Hopefully it will be Friday or Saturday. Dealership is expecting to get it tomorrow.

db614

Reaction score
The employee pricing says the following,

"Offer not compatible with lease and/or subvented APR programs. Employee pricing discount based on an FCA US sales survey of variance between average MSRP and average employee price per trim before advertised incentives are applied. Discount may vary based on option, package and features, financing terms, availability and other factors. Dealer determines vehicle price. Offer valid on vehicles equipped with a 3.0 L V6 engine. Customer responsible for $200 administration fee. Must take retail delivery by 01/04/2021."

So I guess I won't get it with a Hemi?
I just talked to my dealer and he said I will get employee pricing not with the 0% financing.

Kazoo

Reaction score
Looking at a landing date around 12/15/20 or so... I am looking at 23% off MSRP....

jafred

Reaction score
Hello, new to forum.
Ordered an 1500 Laramie eco diesel with air ride 9/18. All the dealer keeps telling me is "it's scheduled". What can I do to get better status updates?

Ryancassidy

Reaction score
Picked the ride up earlier today and have officially joined the club. Quite the upgrade on all fronts compared to my 2007 4Runner.
View attachment 75594

I literally bought the same truck but with the etorque. Looks great! Mine has been at the local rail yard for over a week.. hopefully u see it soon.

QQ for you.. did you get the silver rails in the Bed and the Bed divider with your BUG?

Wch_chip

Reaction score
I have officially given up on my order. It's still in JS status and I just can't wait any longer for a truck.

z0n3

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I have officially given up on my order. It's still in JS status and I just can't wait any longer for a truck.
That is ridiculous. It must have been damaged at some point in the timeline. There is no way you should be waiting this long for it. Sorry you got the short end of the stick. Are you going to try and find one on the lot?

Malodave

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Hello, new to forum.
Ordered an 1500 Laramie eco diesel with air ride 9/18. All the dealer keeps telling me is "it's scheduled". What can I do to get better status updates?
My Laramie was ordered on 9/30 on dealers lot 11/24,
Worked out Pricing on the 25th and Picked up the truck on Dec 1st.
I got pretty much every option except the PanoRoof, MF Tailgate, and Ramboxes.

Malodave

Users who are viewing this thread