5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Order Tracking

pharmerrob

Reaction score
Truck landed at the rail yard on Monday and finally made it to the dealer tonight. Taking delivery tomorrow which marks 14 weeks exactly since order. Feel like I'm older but not wiser having waited so long! Just in time for snow and a couple of family members moving...

NikoSuave

Reaction score
I would imagine it’ll be faster than mine. You’re much closer and probably don’t have to switch directions (ie I had to go south then switch west).
Hey new here I live in So-Cal and ordered mine on 9/21 same day as @bcpong. My last update was a week ago and estimated date to the railyard in So-Cal was 11/17.

Curious what your order date was @Nfenton94086 ?

My anticipation is coming to a boil at this point, I have a feeling rail lines are moving slower than expected and not faster currently.

Grouper

Reaction score
Order date 9/24.

Build sheet 11/12.

That's the latest.

EDIT: Window sticker became available later on 11/12

Last edited:

jic534

Reaction score
Speaking of incentives...
Does anyone know how to tell if the "conquest bonus cash" is available? Trading in a F250 on mine.
Not sure if someone has already answered, but yes it's still active. I'm about to take delivery of my 1500 and will taking advantage of the conquest bonus cash.

jic534

Reaction score
I'm hoping to take delivery soon, Ramchat has an estimated vehicle delivery date to the dealer between 11/12 and 11/26. Looking forward to finally seeing it in person.

08-22-20 = Order placed at dealer
08-31-20 = Order accepted waiting on parts
09-03-20 = Confirmed D Status
10-26-20 = The Ram is in the pre-production stage waiting to move into the build process (from Ram support)
10-26-20 = Estimated ship from factory is Nov 5th.
11-02-20 = The Ram has entered into the build process and it's moving through the trim stage at this time (from Ram support)
11-03-20 = Build sheet available
11-05-20 = Window sticker available
11-06-20 = ETA to the dealership is 11/12/2020 - 11/26/2020

EEnginerd

Reaction score
I received a different message from RAM chat this morning, stating "the Vehicle is sequenced for production." I guess now I'm officially in D1.

Mother

Reaction score
Anybody else get their window sticker and notice that "Full–Speed Forward–Collision Warning Plus" is now a standard feature? At least it appears to be on my Rebel.

trithumb

Reaction score
Shows mine as a Jeep... LOL
lol yeah I think the site was built for a Jeep platform, but its all out of the same database so youll get the relevant info you need when it comes available.
Anybody else get their window sticker and notice that "Full–Speed Forward–Collision Warning Plus" is now a standard feature? At least it appears to be on my Rebel.
Yep, same on the build sheet I just got on my Laramie.

Nfenton94086

Reaction score
Hey new here I live in So-Cal and ordered mine on 9/21 same day as @bcpong. My last update was a week ago and estimated date to the railyard in So-Cal was 11/17.

Curious what your order date was @Nfenton94086 ?

My anticipation is coming to a boil at this point, I have a feeling rail lines are moving slower than expected and not faster currently.

You beat my by a day. I ordered on 9/22.

It was shipped the week of 10/26. No updates from my dealer in the last 2 days. Last update was it was just outside its final destination (like 1,000 yards outside the final destination lol so close but so far).

bcpong

Reaction score

It was shipped the week of 10/26. No updates from my dealer in the last 2 days. Last update was it was just outside its final destination (like 1,000 yards outside the final destination lol so close but so far).
Do rail updates come only from the dealer? Or does Ramchat have access to that as well?

Nfenton94086

Reaction score
Do rail updates come only from the dealer? Or does Ramchat have access to that as well?

The dealer can see the updates. I had a very engaged dealer who would send me a lot of updates.

I don’t think ramchat has access to the tracking data.

Mother

Reaction score
I just got the call! My truck is in! Ordered 10/19, at the dealer 11/12. 😮

I can't even pick it up until 11/18 or later because I have to be a Tread Lightly member for 30 days to get the extra 1% discount!

trithumb

Reaction score
I'm hoping to take delivery soon, Ramchat has an estimated vehicle delivery date to the dealer between 11/12 and 11/26. Looking forward to finally seeing it in person.

08-22-20 = Order placed at dealer
08-31-20 = Order accepted waiting on parts
09-03-20 = Confirmed D Status
10-26-20 = The Ram is in the pre-production stage waiting to move into the build process (from Ram support)
10-26-20 = Estimated ship from factory is Nov 5th.
11-02-20 = The Ram has entered into the build process and it's moving through the trim stage at this time (from Ram support)
11-03-20 = Build sheet available
11-05-20 = Window sticker available
11-06-20 = ETA to the dealership is 11/12/2020 - 11/26/2020
dang thats quick on the delivery. I am in DE I expected 3-4 weeks for delivery. I just got my window sticker today. I might have news in 2-3 weeks. Going to possibly delay so I can see what DE incentives are available. Hopefully you get yours sooner than later.

EEnginerd

Reaction score
I just got the call! My truck is in! Ordered 10/19, at the dealer 11/12. 😮

I can't even pick it up until 11/18 or later because I have to be a Tread Lightly member for 30 days to get the extra 1% discount!
Lol. It'll depreciate at least that much while it's sitting on the lot collecting dust!
But seriously, will the dealer let people test drive it? Is there a certain time period that the buyer has before the dealer tries to sell the truck to someone else?

Mother

Reaction score
Lol. It'll depreciate at least that much while it's sitting on the lot collecting dust!
But seriously, will the dealer let people test drive it? Is there a certain time period that the buyer has before the dealer tries to sell the truck to someone else?
Haha, no, they're not going to let anyone test drive it. They have other rebels on the lot if people want a test drive. They have my deposit and I've been assured it will be locked and parked aside for me. They were just as surprised as I was that it showed up in three and a half weeks instead of the estimated 8 weeks. I figured I was going to be lucky if I had it by Christmas.

NikoSuave

Reaction score

Damn, yours shipped a week before mine. I'm probably still pretty far away then...

I need more updates from my salesman, I've been patient. But I've had to bug him for every update and when I ordered he said "you're welcome to bug me for an update but please don't be that every day person I deal with enough of those, I will make sure to keep looking and give you updates."

I'm about to be that everyday person, text and call. Don't bring out the dark side in me, :devilish:.
I just want my truck :giggle:

Users who are viewing this thread