5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Order Tracking

EcoJoe

Reaction score
Ram limited longhorn ram boxes ecodiesel
Ordered 10/23
D status same day
D1 10/29 with an estimated ship date of 11/8
11/7 paint as of today 11/9 not updated yet and still in paint.
Does this feel like it’s moving quickly? Dealer told me under 8 weeks but was not counting on it
Update I’m in JB as of this morning. Ordered 17 days ago. How long after JB usually

EEnginerd

Reaction score
Update I’m in JB as of this morning. Ordered 17 days ago. How long after JB usually
"It may need to go to the body vendor, status JB, for select options to be installed. Depending on what is installed it can finish in one day or two weeks."

Nfenton94086

Reaction score

What state is it shipping to? Just depends on the railroads.

I’m in CA and it’s been on a train for about 2 weeks.

EEnginerd

Reaction score
Nah. Most seem to make it through JB within a couple of days. I'm just salty.
Ditto, but I haven't been out to sea in decades. Lol. I think the salt has mostly fallen off by now...

Last edited:

trithumb

Reaction score
How are you guys getting these codes? Each time I reach out they just give a vague description of whats happening

Mother

Reaction score
The folks on the chat told me that they weren't giving out the codes any more.

The only time I saw a code was when my salesperson sent me a screenshot.

Wch_chip

Reaction score
How are you guys getting these codes? Each time I reach out they just give a vague description of whats happening
You're salesman can give you the code. There's a thread on here the lists them and their description. It almost always is vertabum what ram chat will tell you.

Mother

Reaction score
You're salesman can give you the code. There's a thread on here the lists them and their description. It almost always is vertabum what ram chat will tell you.

Yeah, I had a few different people on the chat say pretty much word for word the same thing and it matched what was in there. I'm sure they have canned responses to save time answering the same questions all day.

trithumb

Reaction score
Yeah, I had a few different people on the chat say pretty much word for word the same thing and it matched what was in there. I'm sure they have canned responses to save time answering the same questions all day.
yeah ive found a few different variations of the codes in my google searches. nothing matches what they told me last.

Nfenton94086

Reaction score
Shipping to Louisiana, does that make a difference?

I would imagine it’ll be faster than mine. You’re much closer and probably don’t have to switch directions (ie I had to go south then switch west).

trithumb

Reaction score
Shipping to Louisiana, does that make a difference?
seeing as they dont have the ability to teleport trucks from Michigan yet. I would lean towards yes. If the person is ordering to Ohio vs southern Florida. There will likely be many more stops and transfers on the way to Florida than Ohio.

bcpong

Reaction score
Woohoo, I'm out of JB and into KZ now. Ramchat updated saying it's been shipped with a dealer estimate of 11/20-12/4. Given @Nfenton94086 's experience getting to california, probably closer to the end of that time frame.

Almost there ...

trithumb

Reaction score
Woo woo, just got my build sheet... Went from parts gathered to build sticker in 2 days. Should be on a train by the end of the week to DE. Anyone in this area know the rough train times? they dont know an ETA yet.

Kazoo

Reaction score
Woo woo, just got my build sheet... Went from parts gathered to build sticker in 2 days. Should be on a train by the end of the week to DE. Anyone in this area know the rough train times? they don't know an ETA yet.
What is your build sheet and where did you get it?

Users who are viewing this thread