5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Order Tracking

Cochise

Reaction score
Got the call for my salesman. My truck is at the dealership!! Of course it arrives a day after my $1000 bonus cash from RAM expired and I’m out of town for work. Heading home early tomorrow though.

2shea

Reaction score
Mine was shown or I think it is on the truck configuration that shows the options, MSRP, and employee pricing. I am about $8,000 under MSRP before rebates. Are you expecting them to revoke their original offer ands you have to fight to retain that 6k below MSRP? I would not be too pleased on that. I am hoping I can take my invoice showing the new truck numbers and my trade numbers in with me and walk out with that deal.
I don't think they'll revoke their agreed to price, but based on every other dealer experience ever, I just know I'm in for something I don't expect. My $6k under MSRP comes out to about $500 above the 'invoice', shown as "FWP" on the build sheet.
$8k under MSRP sounds real nice. Did you have a trade in to get that good of a deal. If so, do you think you got a semi-decent offer for your trade? Again, preparing for a good negotiation, appreciate the input!

z0n3

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I don't think they'll revoke their agreed to price, but based on every other dealer experience ever, I just know I'm in for something I don't expect. My $6k under MSRP comes out to about $500 above the 'invoice', shown as "FWP" on the build sheet.
$8k under MSRP sounds real nice. Did you have a trade in to get that good of a deal. If so, do you think you got a semi-decent offer for your trade? Again, preparing for a good negotiation, appreciate the input!
Yeah absolutely. I think you can push them a bit more. But really if they wont budge then they wont budge right? Its your ideal truck and built to your spec and you waited for it. Yes that's correct, its the FWP column. I do have a trade in. I negotiated my deal for the new truck before mentioning it. But it is a 2019 1500 Bighorn with approx. 14k miles on it that I'm get 40k for. The only reason I went through with the process was because of the offers I was hearing others get for their slightly used 2019s.

Mother

Reaction score
I opened a "case" today to try to find out why my truck has been in JB since the 19th. Hopefully this moves it along. I try not to be impatient but when people with the same options move in and out in 2-3 days it makes you worry. I'm happy that everybody seems to be getting closer to delivery though.
When I placed my order I was considering the power running boards, but it wouldn't let me build them on a Rebel. When I asked my salesperson she mentioned she had someone whose truck had been held up for over a month waiting for them, so I decided I'll just go aftermarket. Just one possibility of what could be holding yours up.

Mother

Reaction score
Well, my dealer emailed me this morning and said they show my truck that I ordered 10/19 is on the train and has an ETA at the Orlando rail yard of 11/11 so they should have it a few days later! I have to wait until at least 11/18 to get my Tread Lightly discount, so I'll probably pick it up on 11/22. I really wasn't expecting it to show up so quickly!! :D

I need to find time to pull the MBRP exhaust off my trade-in!

Wch_chip

Reaction score
When I placed my order I was considering the power running boards, but it wouldn't let me build them on a Rebel. When I asked my salesperson she mentioned she had someone whose truck had been held up for over a month waiting for them, so I decided I'll just go aftermarket. Just one possibility of what could be holding yours up.

That's highly likely, assuming the body vendor does that installation. I think it's the only option I have that others don't that have been progressing better than mine.

Malodave

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Just Got word from RAM chat that My 2021 Laramie is in Paint now. 11/04/20

Ordered 9/30/20

Malodave

Last edited:

Jbrech

Reaction score
I checked on Friday and Ram Chat said it was in pre-production stage with all parts gathered and waiting to move into the build process.
Just checked now and they said vehicle in transit and current ETA to the dealership is 11/12-11/26!

z0n3

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Does anyone know how accurate the RAM provided delivery to dealership ETA's typically are? Considering most of the timeline is a crapshoot I am curious if my truck will actually show up between 11/17 and 12/1.

SharkLazer

Reaction score
Does anyone know how accurate the RAM provided delivery to dealership ETA's typically are? Considering most of the timeline is a crapshoot I am curious if my truck will actually show up between 11/17 and 12/1.
Mine was completely accurate, but unfortunately at the penultimate day of the 2 week window provided.

trithumb

Reaction score
Well, my dealer emailed me this morning and said they show my truck that I ordered 10/19 is on the train and has an ETA at the Orlando rail yard of 11/11 so they should have it a few days later! I have to wait until at least 11/18 to get my Tread Lightly discount, so I'll probably pick it up on 11/22. I really wasn't expecting it to show up so quickly!! :D

I need to find time to pull the MBRP exhaust off my trade-in!
oh wow, that was fast. I ordered mine on 10/19 and I am in the pending build stage. we shall see.

Rossum

Reaction score
Ordered 8/24.
Arrived at my dealer in SE PA yesterday, so 10 weeks plus one day.
Picked up today.

nYhpNIU.jpg

a8YPOmu.jpg

wftrURX.jpg

dUTG1nj.jpg

I built that garage in 2003. I'm sure glad I spec'd 9' wide doors.

z0n3

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Ordered 8/24.
Picked up today.

nYhpNIU.jpg

a8YPOmu.jpg

wftrURX.jpg

dUTG1nj.jpg

Congrats! enjoy the new truck!

trithumb

Reaction score
Ordered 8/24.
Picked up today.

nYhpNIU.jpg

a8YPOmu.jpg

wftrURX.jpg

dUTG1nj.jpg

congrats! Looks like you have a thing for white cars lol.

Users who are viewing this thread