5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Order Tracking

imolar

Reaction score
Here's my timeline if it helps. Ordered 8/22, D1 on 9/25, paint 10/14, KZ status-waiting for shipment on 10/17. Window sticker on 10/19. Only checked about once a week so never got any other updates except these. Checked every couple days after I heard it was in paint.

So I called Ram chat last night and they still said KZ- waiting for shipment. My salesman texts me this morning
saying it's moving on the rail in Grand Island NE. Is it that hard to have current updates in their system? Or they must've moved quick and only taken them 4 hours to load and get the train to Nebraska. Lol.

Hopefully the others have good luck with getting theirs in a timely fashion.

Rambunktious

Reaction score
Is the build sheet different from the POC? The build sheet and the window sticker will get mail to your home address? First time I do factory order so all these are foreign to me lol.
Yes, the build sheet is different from the POC. The build sheet is a list of all the equipment that is included with your truck, but unfortunately they are not mailed to your home. However, there's a couple of different ways you can track your build sheet and window sticker availability. The first way is the website https://cryptostickers.net/ You register with this site with your VIN and the site will send you an email when your build sheet goes up and when your window sticker goes up.

The other way is by using one (or both) of these sites:
http://www.dodge.com/hostd/windowsticker/getWindowStickerPdf.do?vin=
http://www.dodge.com/webselfservice/BuildSheetServlet?vin=
Copy the link above and place your VIN after the equals sign and, assuming it is available, the link will pull up either your build sheet or your window sticker, depending on which link you use.
For me personally, I received the notice about my build sheet from cryptostickers.net via email, but I found out my sticker was available from the second link above. The nice thing about the cryptostickers.net site is that you don't have to go check the self service sites every day. You will get an email when the build sheet is available and another email when the window sticker goes live.

Last edited:

Rambunktious

Reaction score
Sounds like your window sticker showed up just a day after your build sheet?
Can you share the link for window sticker?
Here's a couple of links you can use to get your window sticker:
https://cryptostickers.net/ You register with this site with your VIN and the site will send you an email when your window sticker is available.

Copy this link and place your VIN after the equals sign.
The nice thing about the cryptostickers.net site is that you don't have to go check the self service sites every day. You will get an email when the build sheet is available and another email when the window sticker goes live.

Total

Reaction score
Yes, the build sheet is different from the POC. The build sheet is a list of all the equipment that is included with your truck, but unfortunately they are not mailed to your home. However, there's a couple of different ways you can track your build sheet and window sticker availability. The first way is the website https://cryptostickers.net/ You register with this site with your VIN and the site will send you an email when your build sheet goes up and when your window sticker goes up.

The other way is by using one (or both) of these sites:
http://www.dodge.com/webselfservice/BuildSheetServlet?vin=
Copy the link above and place your VIN after the equals sign and, assuming it is available, the link will pull up either your build sheet or your window sticker, depending on which link you use.
For me personally, I received the notice about my build sheet from cryptostickers.net via email, but I found out my sticker was available from the second link above. The nice thing about the cryptostickers.net site is that you don't have to go check the self service sites every day. You will get an email when the build sheet is available and another email when the window sticker goes live.

Thank you for the info!! I checked with ram chat today and surprised that the VIN # is already available when the order just put in yesterday.

johnehr

Reaction score
Sounds like your window sticker showed up just a day after your build sheet?
Can you share the link for window sticker?

Yes, one day apart for build sheet and sticker. Looks like the link for window sticker was already posted...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Wch_chip

Reaction score
I
This surprised me because I was under the impression that the bed liner is an upfitter process

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Don't know for certain but I was under the same impression. I can't think of what else they'd do.

DLDiamondboy

Reaction score
I ordered my 2021 Laramie 1500 on 9-30-2020. Where can you view the build sheet and window sticker?
My dealer texted me this morning and indicated that my truck is in D1 status. Does anyone have experience on how long it takes from D1 to dealer delivery?

SJC5

Reaction score
Just chatted with Ram Chat, and got my VIN! So excited and thanks! However, by putting the VIN into the website https://cryptostickers.net/default?vin= it turns out to be a Wrangler but not a Ram1500
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
That is normal when there is nothing in the system yet for the vehicle. I ordered mine 1500 on 9/10 and had the VIN the next day. My build sheet did not show until 10/20 and my window sticker today. So until the system is updated with the details is just shows Wrangler by default.

SJC5

Reaction score
Ordered on 9/10. Build sheet showed on Tuesday 10/20. Called sales rep and he said built but was going to Body Vendor (JB - Body Vendor. The vehicle is sent off site to have a spray liner put in, steps, etc.). He thought it would ship in a day or two. Contact Ram today via chat and they said the truck is built and done and "ready to ship" but has not shipped yet (and did not know when it would). No window sticker yet but checking every hour. I saw a few others who ordered around the same time and it looks like we are all in the same state. My hope is ship sometime next week with dealer arrival (South Eastern PA) by end of first week in November - but this is my hope no official commitment. Like everyone else I waiting with great anticipation to the November rebates (2021 Laramie Crew Cab 4x4 5.7 w/ Hemi and eTorque).
Window sticker showed up today - 3 days after build sheet.

DLDiamondboy

Reaction score
Ordered mine on 9-30. My dealer texted me yesterday and let me know it hit D1 status. Anyone have experience on how long from entering D1 status to delivery to the dealer?

Nfenton94086

Reaction score
Ordered mine on 9-30. My dealer texted me yesterday and let me know it hit D1 status. Anyone have experience on how long from entering D1 status to delivery to the dealer?

What state is it going to? I’m sure others here know more but it’s hard to predict anything once it is put on a train. You’re at the mercy of the railroads. The more trains it is on the longer it will take.

Malodave

Ram Guru
Reaction score

Did my Laramie on the Same Day. It is in "D" Status as I think they are still allocating Parts for the Build.
Got my Full VIN though.

Malodave

Grouper

Reaction score
I'm STILL waiting. RamChat and my dealer both said it was scheduled to be built this week but I'm not holding my breath.
Ordered 8/14

Wow. I ordered 9/24. I had no idea it might be 2+ months before it would even be built.

Hopefully the lead time is coming down.

Cochise

Reaction score
From Ramchat

"Thank you so much for holding. I am showing that your vehicle has completed the build process and is pending quality inspections to ensure that standards are met prior to releasing the vehicle. At FCA, you can be assured that we take vehicle quality seriously. Currently no Dealer ETA has been provided."

Still no build sheet though.

Users who are viewing this thread