5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Order Tracking

johnehr

Reaction score
On 9/10 I ordered my 2021 4x4 Longhorn Crew Cab LB, Patriot Blue, 5.7l Hemi V8 w/o e-torque, black and saddle interior, 3.92 axle, anti-spin diff, trailer brake controller, 33 gallon fuel tank, Bed Utility Group.

Build sheet showed up today!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

1Zach1

Reaction score
Talked to my dealer, truck actually came in last night. I won't be able to pick it up until Saturday morning but it's sitting there waiting for me.

2shea

Reaction score
They finally built my truck!!
Ordered 8/14.
Build sheet showed up today, 1 day shy of 10 weeks. Mixed emotions of excitement and anger that it has taken so long to get to this point.

doolin64

Reaction score
They finally built my truck!!
Ordered 8/14.
Build sheet showed up today, 1 day shy of 10 weeks. Mixed emotions of excitement and anger that it has taken so long to get to this point.

Mine hit JB status today and I can now see my build sheet. I'm right there with you on the emotions.

Last edited:

Total

Reaction score
Finally put in my order for the rebel today. I'm totally new to this ordering so how long are people typically waiting for delivery right now? Trying to gauge when I should be talking to my CU to set up the loan.

Wch_chip

Reaction score
Finally put in my order for the rebel today. I'm totally new to this ordering so how long are people typically waiting for delivery right now? Trying to gauge when I should be talking to my CU to set up the loan.

4-6-8 weeks just to be built. We'll see how long delivery takes.

SDRebel2021

Reaction score
8 weeks but I put mine back in July. Here lately I've been reading in these posts it takes around 10 weeks or more. What color/options did you order?

Total

Reaction score
Hopefully I'll get the truck before my vacation in February....

Wch_chip

Reaction score
Mine was 6 weeks from order to being built. It was built a week ago and I'm still in JB. Then shipping to SC. I don't think I'll get it before November.

Last edited:

johnehr

Reaction score
On 9/10 I ordered my 2021 4x4 Longhorn Crew Cab LB, Patriot Blue, 5.7l Hemi V8 w/o e-torque, black and saddle interior, 3.92 axle, anti-spin diff, trailer brake controller, 33 gallon fuel tank, Bed Utility Group.

Build sheet showed up today!

Window sticker showed up last night, 10/22. Ram chat says its status is “shipping”.

2shea

Reaction score
Window sticker showed up last night, 10/22. Ram chat says its status is “shipping”.

Sounds like your window sticker showed up just a day after your build sheet?
Can you share the link for window sticker?

SharkLazer

Reaction score
Orderd 8/24 and looking at about 10 weeks total to get it at the dealer, if it arrives according to the current schedule. It's been shipping for 2 weeks now though, so I might have had a big rail delay based on where I live

It's been long enough that I'm getting pretty impatient at this point... ordered it in the middle of summer and with snow on the ground right now it feels bad that I didn't have a truck for either summer or fall. (Not Ram's fault that autumn is only about 3 weeks long here though)

SJC5

Reaction score
Ordered on 9/10. Build sheet showed on Tuesday 10/20. Called sales rep and he said built but was going to Body Vendor (JB - Body Vendor. The vehicle is sent off site to have a spray liner put in, steps, etc.). He thought it would ship in a day or two. Contact Ram today via chat and they said the truck is built and done and "ready to ship" but has not shipped yet (and did not know when it would). No window sticker yet but checking every hour. I saw a few others who ordered around the same time and it looks like we are all in the same state. My hope is ship sometime next week with dealer arrival (South Eastern PA) by end of first week in November - but this is my hope no official commitment. Like everyone else I waiting with great anticipation to the November rebates (2021 Laramie Crew Cab 4x4 5.7 w/ Hemi and eTorque).

Total

Reaction score
Is the build sheet different from the POC? The build sheet and the window sticker will get mail to your home address? First time I do factory order so all these are foreign to me lol.

pharmerrob

Reaction score
Congrats on the order! I ordered a Rebel on 8/6 and it's been in "I" final inspection status for more than 4 weeks now. 11 weeks total since I ordered it and hoping to hear some good news with my scheduled FCA customer service update next week. Even then it will most likely be 2 weeks minimum for shipping. Stupid 2020 is starting to affect my thinking since I worry my truck will arrive and be sold to someone else before I can take delivery...:p

Hardest thing is that people on this thread who ordered after me are taking delivery of their 1500s already. Get ready to wait!

Users who are viewing this thread