5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Order Tracking

tjsadler

Reaction score
Hello, New to the thread, i ordered 2021 laramie, 12" nav. Ram box, etc on 10/3 with local dealer, VIN issued, does any one knows, how long will take to built

Thanks
Dealer quoted me 8-12 weeks but Donlen says more like 12-15 weeks. Settle in...

z0n3

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Checked in with Ram Cares chat. My dealer quoted me 6-8 weeks which I thought was generous. Ram Cares said my parts are still being gathered. Typical time from order to delivery is about 10 weeks they had told me.

Cochise

Reaction score
Checked in with Ram Cares chat. My dealer quoted me 6-8 weeks which I thought was generous. Ram Cares said my parts are still being gathered. Typical time from order to delivery is about 10 weeks they had told me.

I was also told 6-8 weeks and tomorrow it will be 3 weeks since I placed my order with no build date as of yet.

2shea

Reaction score
Yeah but D1 means they have all the parts needed. So it's a scheduling issue at this point. Maybe color choice?
As far as I can tell I'm still in D1 as of this morning. Yet another uneventful week :cry:
8 weeks since I ordered at this point. Holding my breath that I'll get it by the end of the month.

@Wch-chip - any news on yours yet?

Wch_chip

Reaction score
As far as I can tell I'm still in D1 as of this morning. Yet another uneventful week :cry:
8 weeks since I ordered at this point. Holding my breath that I'll get it by the end of the month.

Still in D1. I was hoping for some movement but I guess it is what it is.

Nfenton94086

Reaction score

These wait times worry me lol. I’m going on week 3 since ordering. Currently in D. Is there anything special about your build that may slow it down?

Side note, living in California during covid doesn’t give you much to look forward to so my Ram order may be a blessing in disguise. lol I look forward to chatting with Ram support each day asking for an update

Wch_chip

Reaction score
These wait times worry me lol. I’m going on week 3 since ordering. Currently in D. Is there anything special about your build that may slow it down?

Side note, living in California during covid doesn’t give you much to look forward to so my Ram order may be a blessing in disguise. lol I look forward to chatting with Ram support each day asking for an update

Mine sat it D status for just shy of 4 weeks. Seems to be the new normal.

pdavey168

Reaction score
Scrolling through here and can't seem to find out where I can track my vin. Is there a link somewhere?

Rambunktious

Reaction score
Scrolling through here and can't seem to find out where I can track my vin. Is there a link somewhere?
There's a couple of different ways you can track your build sheet and window sticker availability. The first way is the website https://cryptostickers.net/ You register with this site with your VIN and the site will send you an email when your build sheet goes up and when your window sticker goes up. The other way is by using one (or both) of the sites that Wch_chp posted: http://www.dodge.com/hostd/windowsticker/getWindowStickerPdf.do?vin=
For me personally, I received the notice about my build sheet from cryptostickers.net via email, but I found out my sticker was available from the second link that Wch_chp posted. The nice thing about the cryptostickers.net site is that you don't have to go check the self service sites every day. You will get an email when the build sheet and when the window stickers go live.

pdavey168

Reaction score
There's a couple of different ways you can track your build sheet and window sticker availability. The first way is the website https://cryptostickers.net/ You register with this site with your VIN and the site will send you an email when your build sheet goes up and when your window sticker goes up. The other way is by using one (or both) of the sites that Wch_chp posted: http://www.dodge.com/hostd/windowsticker/getWindowStickerPdf.do?vin=
For me personally, I received the notice about my build sheet from cryptostickers.net via email, but I found out my sticker was available from the second link that Wch_chp posted. The nice thing about the cryptostickers.net site is that you don't have to go check the self service sites every day. You will get an email when the build sheet and when the window stickers go live.
Thank you, it's been awhile since Iv'e done this. I ordered a JL back in 18 and remember something similar.

2shea

Reaction score
I'm still in D1 status as if this morning.
It's beyond frustrating at this point. Ordered 8/14 so coming up on 9 weeks and it still hasn't been built.
My only thought on why mine is delayed is I was able to order the black power-folding tow mirrors with a Max Steel Sport appearance package and Laramie Level 1 package. Looking at the 2021 configurator, those mirrors are only available if you get the 'black appearance package' which then requires the level 2 package and isn't an option at all with the Max Steel paint.

Hopefully they're just waiting for the right time to do some odd-jobs all at once.

Chip, do you have any theories for what's special about yours and causing the delay?

Wch_chip

Reaction score
It's beyond frustrating at this point. Ordered 8/14 so coming up on 9 weeks and it still hasn't been built.
My only thought on why mine is delayed is I was able to order the black power-folding tow mirrors with a Max Steel Sport appearance package and Laramie Level 1 package. Looking at the 2021 configurator, those mirrors are only available if you get the 'black appearance package' which then requires the level 2 package and isn't an option at all with the Max Steel paint.

Hopefully they're just waiting for the right time to do some odd-jobs all at once.

Chip, do you have any theories for what's special about yours and causing the delay?

I assume it's color, I'm sure they wait to have large batches. Or it's something we both selected. I'd have to look at those that ordered in September/October that have already been built to so what we have that they don't.

2shea

Reaction score
I assume it's color, I'm sure they wait to have large batches. Or it's something we both selected. I'd have to look at those that ordered in September/October that have already been built to so what we have that they don't.
I feel like I've seen people take deliveries on trucks that cover just about everything you and I have listed. Maybe not one with a front bench seat tho.
Or maybe yours is just waiting on those Mopar floor mats :unsure::p

Users who are viewing this thread