5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Order Tracking

Wch_chip

Reaction score
I feel like I've seen people take deliveries on trucks that cover just about everything you and I have listed. Maybe not one with a front bench seat tho.
Or maybe yours is just waiting on those Mopar floor mats :unsure::p
I thought about the bench causing trouble but yours doesn't have it. Did you order the Mopar floor mats?

Last edited:

jic534

Reaction score
I just received an email from FCA Cares, they gave a description as if my order was in D1, will track status, provide further updates and prioritize shipping when ready.

The weird thing is, I didn't ask for an escalation when talking to RamChat. Curious if anyone else has received something similar or if RamChat is just fed up with me checking in everyday for the last 10 days and escalated it themselves.

Nfenton94086

Reaction score
I just received an email from FCA Cares, they gave a description as if my order was in D1, will track status, provide further updates and prioritize shipping when ready.

The weird thing is, I didn't ask for an escalation when talking to RamChat. Curious if anyone else has received something similar or if RamChat is just fed up with me checking in everyday for the last 10 days and escalated it themselves.

I’ve been on chat once a day for the last 2-3 weeks asking for an update and nothing has been escalated on my behalf. I had to beg to get an estimated build date. The best I got was “towards the end of October” lol. Probably said that to get me off chat :) When did you place your order?

z0n3

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I asked again today about my truck and got a response of parts still being gathered and 8-12weeks for order to delivery time. Man waiting sucks!

jic534

Reaction score
I’ve been on chat once a day for the last 2-3 weeks asking for an update and nothing has been escalated on my behalf. I had to beg to get an estimated build date. The best I got was “towards the end of October” lol. Probably said that to get me off chat :) When did you place your order?
I originally placed my order on 8/22. The folks manning the chat don't have much info beyond what's available to them. I did have one notice I had been in the same status for "longer then usual".
Its such a satisfying feeling when it finally does arrive. Let’s hope for good incentives in November/December!
I'm hoping for better incentives in November/December as well. Given the sales difference to take back the #2 spot from Chevrolet is relatively small, they might be little more aggressive going towards the end of the year.

2shea

Reaction score
Speaking of incentives...
Does anyone know how to tell if the "conquest bonus cash" is available? Trading in a F250 on mine.

SharkLazer

Reaction score
Mine's apparently slated to arrive 1-3 weeks from now, so I might end up with November incentives. Hope they're good!

Llermor

Reaction score
Thanks so much for the information in this thread! It's been super helpful. I ordered my truck on 9/14. The dealer told me 6-8 weeks, but it's been close to 5 weeks and it's still in D Status with no build date assigned. So I'm resetting my expectations. It's so hard to be patient. Haha.

z0n3

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Thanks so much for the information in this thread! It's been super helpful. I ordered my truck on 9/14. The dealer told me 6-8 weeks, but it's been close to 5 weeks and it's still in D Status with no build date assigned. So I'm resetting my expectations. It's so hard to be patient. Haha.
i have been told more like 10-12 weeks through ram cares chat. That seems more realistic at this point anyhow. Hope you see yours soon.

Nfenton94086

Reaction score
I ordered on 9/22 and just got an estimated production date of 10/26

Ram 1500 Limited 4x4, white, etorque tech group, limited level 1, pano sunroof, anti spin diff

z0n3

Ram Guru
Reaction score

Ram 1500 Limited 4x4, white, etorque tech group, limited level 1, pano sunroof, anti spin diff
That isn't terrible. About 5 weeks from order to assembly. I would hope they can get it to your dealer within 3-4 weeks after assembly.

Nfenton94086

Reaction score
That isn't terrible. About 5 weeks from order to assembly. I would hope they can get it to your dealer within 3-4 weeks after assembly.
I hope so! It’ll be a long train ride to San Jose though. Hoping since it’s going to a high volume dealer it won’t sit in a yard waiting for a truck ride for too long once it gets here.

Does the Laramie come with the 22” wheel option? If so, any reason why you didn’t pick them? I’m still trying to convince myself I made the right choice with the 20s

z0n3

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I hope so! It’ll be a long train ride to San Jose though. Hoping since it’s going to a high volume dealer it won’t sit in a yard waiting for a truck ride for too long once it gets here.

Does the Laramie come with the 22” wheel option? If so, any reason why you didn’t pick them? I’m still trying to convince myself I made the right choice with the 20s
You can definitely get 22s on the laramie, I chose not to get them as theyre a stiffer ride. Plus it probably costs money to size up to 22s and I plan on putting new wheels and tires on the truck a few months after I buy it.

dmax4me

Reaction score
To those who ordered 2021's: How long was it after your Window Sticker posted did you receive your Truck?

bcpong

Reaction score

Lucky! I ordered similar on 9/21, still waiting for production date, also shipping to the bay area. Hopefully my status changes soon

Wch_chip

Reaction score
You won't get a window sticker until it's in KZ status (meaning it is in shipping) you will get your build sheet once it's built at the factory.

Cochise

Reaction score
My salesmen text me today and told me the estimated ship date is 10/26. No build date, window sticker, or build sheet available though. Hoping he right.

Users who are viewing this thread