5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Order Tracking

coconoco

Reaction score
Any specific reason yours is export to Mexico? Thought that was where the HD's were mfg'd? Looks like you were about 3 months total for the process. Longer than I had expected.
I Live In Mexico and all 1500 are made in USA

1Zach1

Reaction score
Dealer sent me an update, apparently there is a backup at the factory with getting trucks transported out. He thought it would be a few weeks shipping between the factory delay, train transport and transport from the depot to dealership.

dmax4me

Reaction score
Just got off of RAM Chat and my truck is in Inspection and headed to Body Vendor next. Order date was 9/03, so they are definitely starting to pick up the pace. I'm guessing that it should be delivered to Koons within the next 2 or 3 weeks.

Wch_chip

Reaction score
Just got off of RAM Chat and my truck is in Inspection and headed to Body Vendor next. Order date was 9/03, so they are definitely starting to pick up the pace. I'm guessing that it should be delivered to Koons within the next 2 or 3 weeks.
I ordered mine the same day... Still in D1 status.

Overland_Rebel_ATL

Reaction score
Ordered 9/21 got vin in a few days, chatted with ram cares and they said parts being pulled. Asked about status codes and they didn’t know what I was talking about. o_O:poop:

2shea

Reaction score
Yeah, it still hasn't been built. I check everyday. I must have picked an option or configuration that is slowing it down.
Sounds like we're in the same boat. Ordered on 8/14 and still in D1 status. Not sure which part(s) they're waiting on. Starting to get mad.

tom318

Reaction score
Sounds like we're in the same boat. Ordered on 8/14 and still in D1 status. Not sure which part(s) they're waiting on. Starting to get mad.
This was posted a few pages back but its possible these constraints are holding you guys up a bit. I'm sure this entire covid situation screwed up some suppliers and deliveries. Hopefully you make it up with a better than expected deal at the end of all this.

jic534

Reaction score
This was posted a few pages back but its possible these constraints are holding you guys up a bit. I'm sure this entire covid situation screwed up some suppliers and deliveries. Hopefully you make it up with a better than expected deal at the end of all this.
I was looking at that list last week and just assumed I'll need to wait more. All of the major options I selected are constrained. I've also been looking everyday on the Ram inventory search to see if any diesels or Built-to-Serve models coming to my area. In a 250 mile radius and with ~1600 vehicles either in transit or on the lot, there are 45 diesels and 0 BTS. I had originally placed my order on 8/22.

Wch_chip

Reaction score

Yeah but D1 means they have all the parts needed. So it's a scheduling issue at this point. Maybe color choice?

Rossum

Reaction score

7dALNQN.gif

SharkLazer

Reaction score
Didn't have a window sticker this morning, have a window sticker now!

I guess now it's anywhere between days and weeks still.... but closer in any case!

ram2500

Reaction score
Hello, New to the thread, i ordered 2021 laramie, 12" nav. Ram box, etc on 10/3 with local dealer, VIN issued, does any one knows, how long will take to built

Thanks

Rambunktious

Reaction score
Hello, New to the thread, i ordered 2021 laramie, 12" nav. Ram box, etc on 10/3 with local dealer, VIN issued, does any one knows, how long will take to built

Thanks
Based on the timelines people have posted here in the forum and my own experience, you are looking at approximately 4-6 weeks for build and probably 2 weeks until delivery, so I would guesstimate it will be delivered in late November to early December. Keep in mind that some people are reporting delays in their builds because there appears to be a shortage of aftermarket products or something that is delaying final production on some builds. There are a few ways to track the status of your build, though. You can register your vin at www.cryptostickers.net and that website will send you an automated email when your build sheet is posted and another email when your window sticker is posted. You can also go to https://www.dodge.com/webselfservice/BuildSheetServlet?vin= and enter your VIN number after the "equals" sign and obtain your build sheet once it is ready. The nice thing about cryptostickers.net is their site sends you an email so you don't have to visit the site everyday. Finally, you can chat with the Ram folks at this site: https://fcacommunity.force.com/RAM/s/article/How-do-I-contact-Ram. Click on the "Live Chat" link and the rep can answer your questions about build status.

Congrats on joining the Ram family! Good luck with your new truck! :)

Users who are viewing this thread