5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Order Tracking

dmax4me

Reaction score
Placed my order for a 2021 Longhorn with Craig at Koons on the evening of 9/03. Yesterday I received my VIN and he stated that it is in D status. Now the wait begins.
I couldn't have asked for a smoother transaction so far with Craig. I expect that it will be the same at delivery.

Rambunktious

Reaction score
Placed my order for a 2021 Longhorn with Craig at Koons on the evening of 9/03. Yesterday I received my VIN and he stated that it is in D status. Now the wait begins.
I couldn't have asked for a smoother transaction so far with Craig. I expect that it will be the same at delivery.
Congrats on your new truck! Did you and Craig already settle on a price based on your build? Or are you negotiating the final price after it is built and the Ram 2021 incentives are out? Also, did you happen to order the 10th Anniversary Edition package, or go with the regular Longhorn package? Thanks!

MrB

Reaction score
Has anyone with a 2021 build made it past JS status yet (i.e. window sticker available)? Mine has been in JS status for the better part of a week, just wondering if all 2021s are being held up right now, or just a few. According to this link, it is common for new model year builds to be held up for a period of time.

https://www.ramforumz.com/threads/status-codes-an-explainer.228080/

Last edited:

Rambunktious

Reaction score
Has anyone with a 2021 build made it past JS status yet (i.e. windows sticker available)? Mine has been in JS status for the better part of a week, just wondering if all 2021s are being held up right now, or just a few. According to this link, it is common for new model year builds to be held up for a period of time.

I have not. Last Monday, Ram Chat told me all my parts were available but that was it. No sticker as of yet.

bcliu430

Reaction score
Congrats on your new truck! Did you and Craig already settle on a price based on your build? Or are you negotiating the final price after it is built and the Ram 2021 incentives are out? Also, did you happen to order the 10th Anniversary Edition package, or go with the regular Longhorn package? Thanks!
I worked with Craig as well. I have my temporary final price already. The price can go lower, it depends on the rebate at the time of delivery.

dmax4me

Reaction score
Price was negotiated prior to signing build less incentive due at delivery. I asked him about the 10th anniversary but he said that it wasn't an option that they were available to order on their system yet. I told him about a guy on here that had ordered one about 3 - 4 weeks ago with the 10th anniversary. He didn't reply to that, so I'm not really sure.

Chi93

Reaction score
Has anyone with a 2021 build made it past JS status yet (i.e. window sticker available)? Mine has been in JS status for the better part of a week, just wondering if all 2021s are being held up right now, or just a few. According to this link, it is common for new model year builds to be held up for a period of time.

Same wo

same here, last I checked my truck was done, got sent to JS as well

tom318

Reaction score
Got my equipment list! Dealer originally said 9/10 ship date. Maybe they aren't to far off! I sure hope so.

InstrumentTech

Reaction score
Is yours a '21? I ordered mine back in late July and the dealer said he still has no info on it.
It is. I ordered back in June as a '20 and it got switched to a '21.

As of Friday when the dealer checked it was still in D1. He messaged me this morning and let me know it was built and waiting on inspection.

Hopefully you hear something soon

BNeal

Reaction score
It is. I ordered back in June as a '20 and it got switched to a '21.

As of Friday when the dealer checked it was still in D1. He messaged me this morning and let me know it was built and waiting on inspection.

Hopefully you hear something soon
Me too. Thanks!!

Rambunktious

Reaction score
Price was negotiated prior to signing build less incentive due at delivery. I asked him about the 10th anniversary but he said that it wasn't an option that they were available to order on their system yet. I told him about a guy on here that had ordered one about 3 - 4 weeks ago with the 10th anniversary. He didn't reply to that, so I'm not really sure.
That is strange that your dealer could not order it on their system, but I wouldn't be surprised to find that Ram authorizes different builds to different dealers. Definitely weird, though. When I ordered mine on July 11th, the Sales Manager came out and told us that it was too late to order a 2020, so we would have to get a 2021, which was fine with me. He came back a few minutes later and told us that the 2021's are a 10th Anniversary Edition, which made it seem as if we had to get the 10th Anniversary Edition. I was fine with it as well, but the roll out of the 2021 model year Rams has been rocky, to say the least.

EugeneYYZ

Reaction score
i cant find 2021 build and price , where it is ????

2nd Question , is HEAD UP display available ?????

Jaytrek

Reaction score

D4jtl

Reaction score
Does anyone have any guesses when dealers will start having 2021’s on their lots?

bcliu430

Reaction score
Ordered my truck on 7/25 with Craig at Koons. Got my equipment sheet today between 10 to noon.

update from ram chat:
" I am showing that your vehicle has completed the build process and is pending quality inspections to ensure that standards are met prior to releasing the vehicle. At FCA, you can be assured that we take vehicle quality seriously. Currently no Dealer ETA has been provided."

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread