5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Order Tracking

tom318

Reaction score
They finally update the Ram website to begin building 2021's. I sent my build sheet to a dealer this morning.

Finally!! Seems buggy though. Cant configure the truck i ordered hahaha. Wireless chargers appear to no longer be part of the level 2 pack but part of the 5 passenger seating option. The axle choices seem messed up, $495 for anti spin and $0 for locker but requires ORG? Starting MSPR is $100 more on website vs. my order. Curios to see what happens when my truck arrives. Has anyone had differ prices on their window stickers vs their build sheets? Dealer eat the cost difference?

Last edited:

Tonner

Reaction score
Ordered mine June 24 as a '20 got bumped to a '21. Got an estimated shipping date of Sept. 16th.
That’s crazy. I ordered a Laramie night edition on July 24th and I have an estimated shipping date of Sept. 10

Rambunktious

Reaction score
Got my email from cryptostickers.net today, confirming my equipment listing. The great news, at least for me, is that it will come with the Mountain Brown interior, which has the filigree on the seats. The 2021 Longhorns only offer the saddle leather/black interior, which is still very nice, and I would not have been upset if my truck came with that, but I was really looking forward to the filigree on the seats. Also, when I ordered mine I requested the 22" rims, but the 10th Anniversary package only comes with the 20" rims, so I was wondering which it would come with, and luckily it's coming with the 22" rims. So, based on the attached equipment listing, I am going to get everything I wanted on my Longhorn, and more! The next couple of weeks may be the longest weeks of my life... :D

Attachments

• Rob's Ram Equipment Listing.pdf
    10.6 KB · Views: 37

Rambunktious

Reaction score
What link did you use for this?
There's a couple of different ways to get your build sheet once it's available. I used https://cryptostickers.net/ to add my VIN and they sent me an email when it became available this morning. The nice thing about CryptoStickers is that they email you when your equipment listing comes available, and they will email you when your sticker becomes available too.

You can also go to https://fcacommunity.force.com/RAM/s/equipment-listing and type in your VIN there and it will come up too, if it's available. You have to use ALL CAPS for the FCA community site; otherwise it won't recognize the VIN. I just tried entering mine in lower and upper case and only the upper case version came back with my equipment listing. Good luck!

MrB

Reaction score

Chi93

Reaction score
You can do what @Rambunktious said, or you can directly fetch your build sheet by replacing the VIN in this URL with your VIN:

And when your window sticker is available, you can directly fetch it by replacing the VIN in this URL:

Awesome, linked finally worked and looks like my vin pops up, thanks for the help to the both of you. If your vin comes back with the listed equipment, what stage in the build process should it be at then?

MrB

Reaction score

MrB

Reaction score
For those curious about how Estimated Ship Date relates to reality on the 2021 models... The Estimated Ship Date for my 2021 RAM 1500 LIMITED CREW CAB 4X4 was 02-Sep and it just hit JS status today. Hopefully it will change to KZ status very soon.

Reaction score
For those curious about how Estimated Ship Date relates to reality on the 2021 models... The Estimated Ship Date for my 2021 RAM 1500 LIMITED CREW CAB 4X4 was 02-Sep and it just hit JS status today. Hopefully it will change to KZ status very soon.
How or where do you see what build status your truck is in? I have a build sheet but just wondering where it says somewhere of what status it is in. Thank you

Skater

Reaction score
There is no website or no way to see what the build status your truck is in on the build sheet by chance?
Not that I am aware. There used to be until about three years ago, but FCA discontinued the site in 2017 I believe, maybe 2018. Now the only way to find out the status of a build is to talk to Ram Care through Ram Chat, call Ram Care, or have your dealer look it up for you.

EDIT--once you get the build sheet... it should only take a couple of days before you can pull up your sticker. That is about the best you can do without talking to someone.

MrB

Reaction score
How or where do you see what build status your truck is in? I have a build sheet but just wondering where it says somewhere of what status it is in. Thank you
My dealer checks the status every day and sends me a text message when the status changes.

Reaction score
It would be great if more dealers were like that. I have not heard from mine since I ordered the truck. I called him once and all he told me that is was hard for him to see the status because what ever he was looking at was not very accurate. I did check the vin myself and I do have a build sheet as of 3 days ago which is good news.

Rambunktious

Reaction score
It would be great if more dealers were like that. I have not heard from mine since I ordered the truck. I called him once and all he told me that is was hard for him to see the status because what ever he was looking at was not very accurate. I did check the vin myself and I do have a build sheet as of 3 days ago which is good news.
Can't agree more. My salesperson told me she would check the status every two weeks but the only reason I found out my build sheet was available was through Cryptostickers.net. When I texted her to let her know that I had my build sheet, she let me know that it hadn't shipped yet, but no update on its actual status. It would be nice to have a dealer that provided regular updates on the status of my truck, but I have accepted that I will just have to wait until someone from the dealership calls me to tell me my truck has arrived. :)

ckwolfe11

Reaction score
My build was initiated July 13th & just now hit JS status per the Chat. No Sticker yet from what I can tell from trying to pull online.

Users who are viewing this thread