5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Order Tracking

Rambunktious

Reaction score
I have a VIN now for my July 9 order of a 2021 1500 Limited crew cab 4x4, D1 status, and an estimated ship date of Sep 11.
Ship date of Sep 11 is good. My order went in on July 11, and the salesperson sent me my VIN on July 13th, so hopefully I will be right behind you on the assembly line, although mine is a Longhorn, so not sure if they would be assembled on the same assembly line? :unsure:

TAL2GK

Reaction score
I don't know - those of us with Longhorns are probably waiting extra for them to update the branding iron to say "Limited Longhorn" instead of "Laramie Longhorn" now. ;)

Dawgsfan11

Reaction score
According to my salesperson, my truck should arrive at the local rail yard on Wednesday. Hopefully it doesn't sit there for too long and I can get my truck soon.

Thatguyswife

Reaction score
I’m beginning to think that I’m never getting our truck...... others have went into JB status after us and received their trucks.... the dealer promised that they would reach out today to figure out what possibly could be the hold up as we are on week 6 in that status and no update since July 20th...

congratulations to those who have picked up their trucks!

cdn_cowboy

Reaction score
Got a VIN finally from the dealership today... estimated ship date of September 6. Is there a way to track the VIN status on a Canadian order outside of the dealer? His screen said D1 but that was all. Also order date shows as July 8.

Update to this... if you are a canadian customer you are basically screwed for order tracking. RAM Cares will say it's a Canadian order so they claim they can't help (aren't VINs universal in North America?) and you need to speak to your dealer. FCA Canada will also say they can't help and you need to speak to your dealer. Your dealer will probably say they aren't really familiar with the order/build process and/or can't access that information and will just print out your order sheet. Frustrating that RAM Cares won't provide info on a VIN just because it's Canadian...

Last edited:

Swampy

Reaction score
Wow, that looks nice. Crypto stickers just sent me an update for a build sheet. I think I am in the running for the last 2020 delivered.

Thats progress at least, shouldn’t be long then. I think mine was done being built a day or two after the build sheet was available.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bcliu430

Reaction score
Ordered on 7/25, and now moved to D1 status. Dealer gave a build date of 9/12. Is this the same or similar as shipping date?

Bendospot

Reaction score
Anyone ordered a 2021 diesel? I ordered with my dealer on 7-21 and they cant seem to get any info on it yet. Possible shortage of the motor??

tom318

Reaction score
Anyone ordered a 2021 diesel? I ordered with my dealer on 7-21 and they cant seem to get any info on it yet. Possible shortage of the motor??
I ordered a 2021 Laramie diesel On 7/23. Got my vin first week of August from ram chat and last week was told They would ship 9/10. We will see!

1Zach1

Reaction score
Ordered 2021 Larmine diesel 8/24. Have VIN and in D status. I wasn't provided with an estimated build or ship date yet.

Thatguyswife

Reaction score
The dealer just called to say that we have moved to a ship stage! Still no date or window sticker but it’s progress!

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/

Staff online