5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Order Tracking

BasicBarks

Reaction score
I'm a little late to this discussion, but I just used this link and even though it shown that "NO RECORDS FOUND" when i clinked on that phrase/link it opened up on exactly what was supposed to be there. I now have a copy of my build sheet AND window sticker.

I was told via my dealer, Fredericksburg, VA. and RAM CS Chat, that my line assembly was complete and was shipped to body vendor on 6/19. Here is to hoping for a swift shipping to the dealership just in time for the 4th of July. lol. really not holding my breath, but still would be nice.
Also when I use the url+VIN it say no records found. But a PDF pops up no other page

HotRod104

Reaction score
So when you use it now, is there no pdf? Or the one you see now has a link on it?
Sorry, I see the confusion now... I misread what you stated. When I did the url+VIN, etc. it opened to a window that showed it as a Jeep SIERRA or something like that. But then the screen showed that it was a Ram 1500 4x4 Limited and then across the listing there were fields for the build sheet, window sticker, etc... the only data that was there except what my build actually was the "NO RECORDS FOUND" hyperlinks. Now when I clicked on the hyper it then opened up on my actual build sheet and then the same for the window sticker... even though it shown "No Record"...

BasicBarks

Reaction score
Sorry, I see the confusion now... I misread what you stated. When I did the url+VIN, etc. it opened to a window that showed it as a Jeep SIERRA or something like that. But then the screen showed that it was a Ram 1500 4x4 Limited and then across the listing there were fields for the build sheet, window sticker, etc... the only data that was there except what my build actually was the "NO RECORDS FOUND" hyperlinks. Now when I clicked on the hyper it then opened up on my actual build sheet and then the same for the window sticker... even though it shown "No Record"...
Gotcha

BasicBarks

Reaction score
Any updates for anyone? If so what was your timeline and how do you feel about your new installment if delivered??? Add pics too ;)

Paultg

Reaction score
My truck appears to have been ordered on 6/19/20. I have a VIN. Using the website posted earlier in here still results in “no data available” for a build sheet or window sticker. Sort of wondering how long it took for others to see their order info.

Brianziggy64

Reaction score
I ordered on 4/27. Factory started up on one shift only on 5/18. Build Sheet showed on that link on 6/1. On 6/17 I called Ram Chat and was told the truck is finished and has an ETA to the dealership sometime between 6/22 - 7/6. Window Sticker showed up the next day on 6/18. Still waiting for that call to say I can come and get her! The wait continues............

Dawgsfan11

Reaction score
Ordered 6/9. Still in D1. When I checked yesterday, they said I had been in D1 for 11 days, and three weeks was the max time in that phase, according to the person on Ram chat. No build sheet yet.

NewLove

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I ordered on 4/27. Factory started up on one shift only on 5/18. Build Sheet showed on that link on 6/1. On 6/17 I called Ram Chat and was told the truck is finished and has an ETA to the dealership sometime between 6/22 - 7/6. Window Sticker showed up the next day on 6/18. Still waiting for that call to say I can come and get her! The wait continues............

Same here. Waiting on Koons.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BasicBarks

Reaction score
If its
Ordered 6/9. Still in D1. When I checked yesterday, they said I had been in D1 for 11 days, and three weeks was the max time in that phase, according to the person on Ram chat. No build sheet yet.
I ordered 5/30 still in D1 and was told it can take up to 30days by chat..sooo...???

ThatThingGotaHemi

Reaction score
Update:

Dealer texted today.

Ordered 6/3

Limited 6'4" Bed with everything + Off Road.

Truck shows as Paint Status (F) but he thinks it will show Trim (G) tomorrow am after system updates.

I was surprised I was anticipating D1 only being 2 weeks in as they told me 8-10.. hope it doesn't sit on a train for 2 weeks at the end of the process..

Sales mgr said FCA working hard to pump out orders to catch up....heaven forbid the plant shuts down again with another Covid flare up this winter...

Again, perplexed at the universe that (some not all) car salesmen live in.

Last week it was in paint he said, this week it's just D1. I guess they unpainted it and started over... He wasn't sure why it says D1 now.. I'm sure he read the wrong status for another truck last week... good thing I'm not in a hurry.

Not sure how hard it is to read letters on a computer screen.

In the meantime I'll take the Tacoma on one last trip to OBX and catch a few fish on the beach....

A man just wants his truck delivered so he can stop staring at the set of wheels and tires stacked in the garage and take his wife to dinner in a truck she'll be happy to ride in..

"your truck just rides like a bobblehead truck, not like my X5".... Blah blahhh blahhhhh **insert country song here

#Tacomalyfe

rant over..back to werk... lol

BasicBarks

Reaction score
Again, perplexed at the universe that (some not all) car salesmen live in.

Last week it was in paint he said, this week it's just D1. I guess they unpainted it and started over... He wasn't sure why it says D1 now.. I'm sure he read the wrong status for another truck last week... good thing I'm not in a hurry.

Not sure how hard it is to read letters on a computer screen.

In the meantime I'll take the Tacoma on one last trip to OBX and catch a few fish on the beach....

A man just wants his truck delivered so he can stop staring at the set of wheels and tires stacked in the garage and take his wife to dinner in a truck she'll be happy to ride in..

"your truck just rides like a bobblehead truck, not like my X5".... Blah blahhh blahhhhh **insert country song here

#Tacomalyfe

rant over..back to werk... lol
Welcome back to the D1ers!!! Your right It was probably a mixed up. I would be pissed if it was me. Got your hopes stacked up and the knocked them down like some jenga blocks

BasicBarks

Reaction score
Ordered 5/30
D1 6/10
Still D1 6/29
Any updates for anyone?
If anyone has made it out of D1 recently or still in it, whats your sequence number? (Last 6 of the VIN) just want yo see how accurate it is...

Dawgsfan11

Reaction score
Ordered 5/30
D1 6/10
Still D1 6/29
Any updates for anyone?
If anyone has made it out of D1 recently or still in it, whats your sequence number? (Last 6 of the VIN) just want yo see how accurate it is...
Ordered 6/9
Still D1 as of last Friday, haven't checked since

Last six of VIN: 397818

Users who are viewing this thread