5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Order Tracking

BasicBarks

Reaction score
6 days to go! Lol.. Do you think Koons will honor the rebates for July if that’s the situation? I’m under the impression whenever that truck hits the dealers property that is the date it “took delivery”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yours is going to be here fast if your in VA. From where I am its less than a10hr drive in MD, so it'll be in VA quick. Rebates goes by when you sign/pickup

NewLove

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Thanks. Will wait for July then. They can’t be any worse than June

horish

Reaction score
Anybody know how long shipping is taking? Checked on my order on 6/22 and they said it was built on the 20th and had a delivery window between 6/20 and 7/8. Dealer also texted on 6/22 saying that he expects it next week sometime. Checked again today and they said there is no delivery window and it can sit in that phase for 30 days. It's going to Midwest Ohio.

Brianziggy64

Reaction score
Anybody know how long shipping is taking? Checked on my order on 6/22 and they said it was built on the 20th and had a delivery window between 6/20 and 7/8. Dealer also texted on 6/22 saying that he expects it next week sometime. Checked again today and they said there is no delivery window and it can sit in that phase for 30 days. It's going to Midwest Ohio.

Here’s what my dealer told me:
GREAT NEWS!!!! YOUR RAM IS FINALLY IN TRANSIT!!! It's current ETA is TBD due to a hold up at the factory with not enough truck carriers for all of vehicles in transit. Once it touches ground I will let you know and we can set up a time for you to come and pick her up. Because of where the truck is coming and how long it normally takes, I would like to say we are still a few weeks away from it touching ground. Once I get an ETA or it touches ground, I will let you know and we can set up the time from there. The truck comes from MI and goes on a train to Jessup MD, then gets put on a truck and shuttled to the dealership here. So it normally takes a few weeks.

Last edited:

Skater

Reaction score
GREAT NEWS!!!! YOUR RAM IS FINALLY IN TRANSIT!!! It's current ETA is TBD due to a hold up at the factory with not enough truck carriers for all of vehicles in transit. Once it touches ground I will let you know and we can set up a time for you to come and pick her up. Because of where the truck is coming and how long it normally takes, I would like to say we are still a few weeks away from it touching ground. Once I get an ETA or it touches ground, I will let you know and we can set up the time from there. The truck comes from MI and goes on a train to Jessup MD, then gets put on a truck and shuttled to the dealership here. So it normally takes a few weeks.
I guess progress in and of itself in these difficult times is good news. On the bright side, it's been built, certified as complete, and slowly on its way to you. Congratulations.

Brianziggy64

Reaction score
I guess progress in and of itself in these difficult times is good news. On the bright side, it's been built, certified as complete, and slowly on its way to you. Congratulations.

If what he says is true about the shortage of carriers then all of ours will probably be delayed in getting to us unfortunately.

Last edited:

Skater

Reaction score
If what he says is true about the shortage of carriers then all of ours will probably be delayed in getting to us unfortunatel.
Yeah, and mine has to go all the way to Phoenix. It is just a fact of life these days. I have learned patience and understand the folks at FCA and SHAP, as well as all support staff, carriers, etc. have had their lives turned upside down, so I would love to have my Ram yesterday, but when it gets here, well, it gets here. I want everyone to stay safe and be healthy and if waiting is the necessary catalyst to that end, so be it.

NewLove

Ram Guru
Reaction score

Koons?...

BasicBarks

Reaction score
If a stage takes longer than a day, i think they're obligated to say it can take up to 30 days for a "just in case situation" if its done and living in Ohio you'll have it in no time. These truck drivers are beast on the road. Some do 24hr drives every two days, so salute to them!!!

horish

Reaction score
If a stage takes longer than a day, i think they're obligated to say it can take up to 30 days for a "just in case situation" if its done and living in Ohio you'll have it in no time. These truck drivers are beast on the road. Some do 24hr drives every two days, so salute to them!!!

Definitely appreciate the work those drivers put in. The dealer I'm going through had 2 record sales months during the shutdown here and I don't think they've received anything since the plants opened back up, so crossing my fingers they're on the priority list when going south. :)

horish

Reaction score

Well, apparently the customer service people were wrong. Checked yesterday, said they didn't have a delivery window. Got a call from my dealer today saying my truck arrived yesterday. :ROFLMAO:

So, ordered on 5/19, built on 6/20, and delivered to Ohio on 6/24.

BasicBarks

Reaction score
Well, apparently the customer service people were wrong. Checked yesterday, said they didn't have a delivery window. Got a call from my dealer today saying my truck arrived yesterday. :ROFLMAO:

So, ordered on 5/19, built on 6/20, and delivered to Ohio on 6/24.
Take pictures!!! Lol

BasicBarks

Reaction score
Hey BasicBarks.... one could only hope for us to get a call like that, huh?
Bro you couldn't be more right! It would be something like this *Chat: "Your vehicle hasn't begun production yet" *Dealership: " Hey your truck just arrived come on up we're detailing it now".

Ondaora20

Reaction score
That’s the exact email I received on June 2nd. Emailed the dealer today for an update (Koons) and was told probably July. I don’t really mind the wait, though. When it gets here, it gets here.

thrillracing

Reaction score
Just something I noticed tonight looking at local inventory. In Tulsa, the large CDRJ dealers have a Ton of fully optioned sports on the way. Which is interesting because, at least here, it seemed the lots were full of Limiteds, then Big Horns, and now Sports.

Super huge leap coming up.....the rebates also were very generous on those so maybe July will bring better Sport rebates to match the influx of them on dealer lots?

HotRod104

Reaction score
I used this site too. It showed my ram as a Jeep on the webpage only, but the build sheet showed and the sticker showed on Monday and it was all correct.

Ordered while the sh*t was hitting the fan..Hydro-Blue Laramie Group 2, Air-suspension, Off-road, Sport, Uconnect 12, power running boards, dual panel moonroof.
I'm a little late to this discussion, but I just used this link and even though it shown that "NO RECORDS FOUND" when i clinked on that phrase/link it opened up on exactly what was supposed to be there. I now have a copy of my build sheet AND window sticker.

I was told via my dealer, Fredericksburg, VA. and RAM CS Chat, that my line assembly was complete and was shipped to body vendor on 6/19. Here is to hoping for a swift shipping to the dealership just in time for the 4th of July. lol. really not holding my breath, but still would be nice.

BasicBarks

Reaction score
I'm a little late to this discussion, but I just used this link and even though it shown that "NO RECORDS FOUND" when i clinked on that phrase/link it opened up on exactly what was supposed to be there. I now have a copy of my build sheet AND window sticker.

I was told via my dealer, Fredericksburg, VA. and RAM CS Chat, that my line assembly was complete and was shipped to body vendor on 6/19. Here is to hoping for a swift shipping to the dealership just in time for the 4th of July. lol. really not holding my breath, but still would be nice.
If its at the body vendor, you'll have it by the 4th, the long part is over.

Users who are viewing this thread