5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Order Tracking

Therealdarkknight

Reaction score
That's amazing, my dealership placed my order on 2/17 and I got nada. VIN finder doesn't recognize my VIN yet.

Check that you get a VON (Vehicle Order Number) they get that when placing the order. If they say anything otherwise they probably didn’t place the order. I asked a few days after my 2/6 order for the VON and they didn’t know what I was talking about. I told them it should be given to them upon ordering the truck, I got the VON that day. The sales person took a picture of his screen Monday 2/24 showing all the information on my truck and didn’t think I’d notice the order date being 2/11.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pro-Hunt

Reaction score
My truck made it to Kansas City last Friday. It is evidently waiting for a semi to give it a ride to my dealer in central Nebraska.
Ordered the longhorn on 12-09-19

Carchibald

Reaction score
Dude.. Wtf. Your dealer hasn't given you any updates and its been 2 months?

Sent from my LM-V450 using Tapatalk
Feb 3 paint status
Feb 11 shipping
Feb 19 should be soon

still unavailable to pull a build sheet or window sticker, each week I have to hound them for something.

cj7

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Hi. So is the consensus here that the best way to get order information is from RAM Chat or has someone identified a stable web site for that information? I scanned this thread, couldn't find anything. My order was placed 2/17/2020. but can't seem to locate any info on the status. Dealer's telling me they'll let me know when they have something which isn't that comforting. Thx.
Dealer has more info than RAMchat now. I'd suggest bugging RAMchat regularly, and when they tell you something different than the day before, call the dealer for details. After it's shipped, RAMchat has almost zero useful info - the dealer can tell exactly where it is.

Xhumeka

Reaction score
Feb 3 paint status
Feb 11 shipping
Feb 19 should be soon

still unavailable to pull a build sheet or window sticker, each week I have to hound them for something.

That seems quite odd - that they are telling you it's shipped yet you still have no build nor window sticker available... :cautious:

Danny_TheHouseCook

Reaction score
That's amazing, my dealership placed my order on 2/17 and I got nada. VIN finder doesn't recognize my VIN yet.
VIN for window sticker or build sheet will not show up until after your vehicle is built. About a day later.
I had a similar thing happen. The Window Sticker is no longer posted on the Chrysler website. My ETA is exactly 2/20 and 3/5. Are you in Florida? My dealership is in Melbourne FL. I’m hoping to take delivery before 3/2 so I can get the additional $3000 rebate from Chrysler as part of the President’s Day sale.
@Mutley did you say Melbourne? Mine is due in between 2-28 and 3-13 in Merritt Island. I'd love to get an additional $3k in addition to the rebates already applied to my order. Highly doubtful though.

Lovegolf44

Reaction score
VIN for window sticker or build sheet will not show up until after your vehicle is built. About a day later.

@Mutley did you say Melbourne? Mine is due in between 2-28 and 3-13 in Merritt Island. I'd love to get an additional $3k in addition to the rebates already applied to my order. Highly doubtful though.
My dealership is Daytona and I didn't get any rebates, just invoice price.

Wrecktal

Reaction score
No, what I meant is when I placed my order the dealership offered no incentives or rebates as others have implied they got with their 2020 order. All I got was invoice pricing which is expected anyway.
You will when you go pick it up.

mhoyt01

Reaction score
My truck made it to Kansas City last Friday. It is evidently waiting for a semi to give it a ride to my dealer in central Nebraska.
Ordered the longhorn on 12-09-19
How did you get that info? My truck was built 2/18 and I think shipped same date. Ram chat and 800 number say 2/24-3/9 delivery and my dealer said "by end of March". Seems pretty silly that when I order a $6 squeegee on Amazon you can literally tell where it is every step of the way and when I order a 73k truck everyone always tells you something different and vague.

Todd1500

Reaction score
Yep, same exact build date. Mine is coming to Sacramento, CA. RAM said today that it is in shipping status with an ETA of 2/17 to 3/2. You could drive a truck through that window (pun), so we'll see.

Rail shipping can be very unpredictable. Not sure if it'll affect your route, but pipeline protesters have shut down Canadian National Rail's main East/West line forcing the cancellation of hundreds of trains. If you're not impacted, you should get yours first, otherwise, who knows.
Well, my long wait since ordering on November 9th is finally near it's end. My dealer called last night to let me know it was delivered last night and would be available for pickup today. Going to be a long two days until I can get there Saturday morning!

Wrecktal

Reaction score
Hope you're right because my dealership doesn't believe so.
Doesn't matter what they believe. You haven't paid for it yet. If they don't apply current incentives that's grounds to get your deposit back.

Hamdizle

Reaction score
I was told by my dealer last week that my truck ad been built and was in the process of being shipped. Order 1-29. Hopefully it gets here in the next week or so.

Users who are viewing this thread