5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Order Tracking

Wrecktal

Reaction score
2020 Ram Rebel Crew Cab
Black Appearance Package
3.0 Eco Diesel
Air Suspention
Rebel 12
Rebel 2 Equipment Group
Safety/Convenience Group
No Sunroof
Tow Package
Cold Weather Group

Ordered: 2/17/20
D1: 2/20/20

Says shipping is scheduled for 4/3/20. I'm highly skeptical of the shipping date. Once it gets shipped it'll take a while to get here as I live in AK. Hopefully they have some banging incentives when it's time to seal the deal. This is the most expensive vehicle I've ever purchased, I went all out it seems. Couldn't find one locally that fit the bill. I am upgrading from a 2006 Toyota Tundra SR5 that I bought new. I tend to hold onto my vehicles. It was time to upgrade. The heated seats, steering wheel and the remote start will be awesome upgrades. I also commute around 500 miles a week so the MPGs of the new motor will be appreciated as well.

Lovegolf44

Reaction score
Hi. So is the consensus here that the best way to get order information is from RAM Chat or has someone identified a stable web site for that information? I scanned this thread, couldn't find anything. My order was placed 2/17/2020. but can't seem to locate any info on the status. Dealer's telling me they'll let me know when they have something which isn't that comforting. Thx.

walexk

Reaction score
I had a similar thing happen. The Window Sticker is no longer posted on the Chrysler website. My ETA is exactly 2/20 and 3/5. Are you in Florida? My dealership is in Melbourne FL. I’m hoping to take delivery before 3/2 so I can get the additional $3000 rebate from Chrysler as part of the President’s Day sale.
I just checked other window stickers and it appears the entire system is down for ALL window stickers. I guess that is good news. I immediately thought there was a problem with the delivery of my vehicle. I am in the Boston area.

Keezer

Reaction score
can't seem to locate any info on the status. Dealer's telling me they'll let me know when they have something which isn't that comforting.
You will probably find Ram Chat is not that accurate if you even get any info. You can keep pluging your VIN in for the build sheet. https://www.ramtrucks.com/webselfservice/BuildSheetServlet?vin=yourVINhere
When the build sheet pops up the WS will follow a couple days later.

https://www.chrysler.com/hostd/windowsticker/getWindowStickerPdf.do?vin=yourVINhere (site looks to be down 2.25.20)

The dealer has the status but depends on the dealer how much info you get. Once built the dealer had shipping info but nothing was very accurate, depends on weather, holidays, etc.

Narg

Reaction score
I noticed the site down too. Pulled my Windows sticker last week, but now it doesn't show. Also, I noticed on the ramtrucks.com build and price that my truck build is $4,000 lower than before. Hmmm....

Lovegolf44

Reaction score
You will probably find Ram Chat is not that accurate if you even get any info. You can keep pluging your VIN in for the build sheet. https://www.ramtrucks.com/webselfservice/BuildSheetServlet?vin=yourVINhere
When the build sheet pops up the WS will follow a couple days later.

https://www.chrysler.com/hostd/windowsticker/getWindowStickerPdf.do?vin=yourVINhere (site looks to be down 2.25.20)

The dealer has the status but depends on the dealer how much info you get. Once built the dealer had shipping info but nothing was very accurate, depends on weather, holidays, etc.
Those links try to bring up a PDF and I get an error because nothing's entered for a VIN. Tried removing the reference to the VIN and nothing comes up for webselfservice. I'll try again later, thx,.

Keezer

Reaction score
Those links try to bring up a PDF and I get an error because nothing's entered for a VIN.
For the build sheet when you copy your VIN over the 'yourVINhere' text you will get this until your truck has been built.

No records found corresponding to the VIN provided

Wrecktal

Reaction score
What status coincides with the build sheet being available through that link?

Narg

Reaction score

My understanding is that the window sticker is created a couple days after the truck leaves the factory fully built. I was able to view mine last week, but it's not showing this week. The truck is due any day now for me.

Sascwatch

Ram Guru
Reaction score

For me the build sheet was available the day after my truck was built and headed off to have the bedliner and other accessories installed.

The window sticker was available shortly after and from what I’ve read that means it has returned and passed final inspection with shipment pending.

Window stickers seem to be unavailable today for any vin so maybe there is issues with their system?

walexk

Reaction score
For me the build sheet was available the day after my truck was built and headed off to have the bedliner and other accessories installed.

The window sticker was available shortly after and from what I’ve read that means it has returned and passed final inspection with shipment pending.

Window stickers seem to be unavailable today for any vin so maybe there is issues with their system?
It appears that the window sticker systems issue has been resolved. They are available again.

Carchibald

Reaction score
2020 Ram Rebel Crew Cab
Black Appearance Package
3.0 Eco Diesel
Air Suspention
Rebel 12
Rebel 2 Equipment Group
Safety/Convenience Group
No Sunroof
Tow Package
Cold Weather Group

Ordered: 2/17/20
D1: 2/20/20

Says shipping is scheduled for 4/3/20. I'm highly skeptical of the shipping date. Once it gets shipped it'll take a while to get here as I live in AK. Hopefully they have some banging incentives when it's time to seal the deal. This is the most expensive vehicle I've ever purchased, I went all out it seems. Couldn't find one locally that fit the bill. I am upgrading from a 2006 Toyota Tundra SR5 that I bought new. I tend to hold onto my vehicles. It was time to upgrade. The heated seats, steering wheel and the remote start will be awesome upgrades. I also commute around 500 miles a week so the MPGs of the new motor will be appreciated as well.
Very similar to my order minus the air suspension, I ordered on December 20th and still I wait with no idea when the truck will be built. Luckily for you in the US you can get status updates from Ram directly, in Canada they tell you that you have to get them from your dealer. Pretty sure mine is not telling me the whole truth.....

Hopefully you get yours built sooner rather than later and don’t have to wait too long

Wrecktal

Reaction score
Very similar to my order minus the air suspension, I ordered on December 20th and still I wait with no idea when the truck will be built. Luckily for you in the US you can get status updates from Ram directly, in Canada they tell you that you have to get them from your dealer. Pretty sure mine is not telling me the whole truth.....

Hopefully you get yours built sooner rather than later and don’t have to wait too long
Have you called Ram customer service to circumvent the dealer?

Sent from my LM-V450 using Tapatalk

Carchibald

Reaction score
Have you called Ram customer service to circumvent the dealer?

Yes I have but being in Canada the US number or RAM Chat won’t help me, and when calling the Canadian customer service they won’t release any information to me either they say that I have to deal with the dealership. So looks like I just wait

Wrecktal

Reaction score
Dude.. Wtf. Your dealer hasn't given you any updates and its been 2 months?

Mlibertini

Reaction score
I’ve had a window sticker for some time now but never a build sheet. It always says not available for that vin. Anyone else have this?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Therealdarkknight

Reaction score
First post: Ordered 2020 Limited Black A.P. Ramboxes, MFT, Elocker, Ecodiesel and a few other things.

2/6- placed order with dealer
2/11- dealer actually places order
2/19- Parts sequenced, build scheduled, estimated shipdate 2/26
2/25- Frame
2/26- awaiting final inspection and then it will he sent off to have other options installed. (Didn’t say what. Assumed ramboxes)

I guess the truck should be here in about 3
Weeks depending on shipping. I told the dealer to not touch it till I’m there to walk with them through PDI. I did this with my Type R. I’ll update as it goes just to put more data out there on build times etc.

Lovegolf44

Reaction score
First post: Ordered 2020 Limited Black A.P. Ramboxes, MFT, Elocker, Ecodiesel and a few other things.

2/6- placed order with dealer
2/11- dealer actually places order
2/19- Parts sequenced, build scheduled, estimated shipdate 2/26
2/25- Frame
2/26- awaiting final inspection and then it will he sent off to have other options installed. (Didn’t say what. Assumed ramboxes)

I guess the truck should be here in about 3
Weeks depending on shipping. I told the dealer to not touch it till I’m there to walk with them through PDI. I did this with my Type R. I’ll update as it goes just to put more data out there on build times etc.

That's amazing, my dealership placed my order on 2/17 and I got nada. VIN finder doesn't recognize my VIN yet.

Users who are viewing this thread