5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Order Tracking

Ram_it

Reaction score
Well Wednesday marks the 30 day mark for sitting at D1. I’m hoping they can get started on the build and update before I can come back and complain again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kingjames

Reaction score
Ordered a 2020 Ram rebel on 12/27/19.
Eco Diesel, Equipment level 2, Rebel 12, Ram Boxes, MFT, Side Steps, Bed Cover, Pano Sunroof and Black out package
Dealer gave me employee pricing even though it would be over when it came in. Still haven’t received any updates as of yet.
i got a ship date of 1/31/20. When I chatted with the dealer there was no change. Have no idea how long it will take

Murph20047

Reaction score
Hi all! I found this forum way too late into my order process!

Ordered 12/17/19
D1 12/20/19
Stage 4E 1/22/20
KZL 1/26/20
Found this forum and see plant shut down for almost a month and I wasted all that time checking for updates 1/28/20
Was told today (2/3/20) estimated eta to dealership (northern CA) between 2/13/20-2/27/20.

I’m not sure if that means it’s actually on a train or semi? Or if it’s just still sitting there in the shipping stage. Either way, It’s been great reading everyone’s updates and knowing I’m not alone in my excitement and pain during this brutal wait for our new trucks! It will all be worth it to get exactly what we wanted in the end!

I saw somewhere else online that someone had contact info for some trains or shipping company’s. I know this is taking things to the next level but I’m curious if anyone has found a way to track their vehicles once they’re on the way? I can’t imagine Michigan to California would take more than 4 to 5 days?

Good luck everyone! I cant wait to see all your pictures once we graduate from this forum to the ‘pics of your new truck’ forum!

Todd1500

Reaction score
Ordered 11/9. Supposedly sitting in D1 since 1/15/20. They told me that it was scheduled to start this week. Chatted with RAM today, but they said no change in status. It's been a marathon...

Carchibald

Reaction score
Ok any other Canadians on here know how to get a better update from Ram if the dealer is useless? Dealer today seems to be just giving me a line of BS and I am trying to confirm the story. Tried the Ram Chat but since I am in Canada they won’t help me other than giving me a number for customer care in Canada. Called it but they won’t tell me anything other than I have to deal with the dealer I ordered it from.

is It possible the truck is in paint if there is no build sheet available for my VIN yet?

cj7

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Waited until is was started, but for what its worth, my order:

1/11/20: Order ($1000 deposit, SOLD ORDER PROTECTED, Scheduling Priority 1, FWP - 8%, plus $3k minimum guaranteed incentives)
1/13/20: VON
1/14/20: D - VIN 276030
1/24/20: D1 - scheduled with 2/6 estimated ship date, Build Priority 1
2/05/20: D1 - unchanged
2/06/20: FRAME, PAINT (build sheet and window sticker not yet available)
2/07/20: TRIM...BODY VENDOR (build sheet available, no window sticker)
2/08/20: BODY VENDOR...SHIPPED/INVOICED (guessing KZ, no window sticker, estimated delivery to dealer 2/18/20)
2/09/20: SHIPPED/INVOICED (window sticker available)
2/10/20: TRUCK SHIP (somewhere in Toledo; ETA 2/14)
2/11/20: DELIVERED TO DEALER (in prep; available for pickup same day)
2/12/20: Test drive b4 Boy Scouts mtg; not enough time to take delivery; couple minor items
2/14/20: picked up, 3 hours at the dealer; 5.5k incentives, Happy Valentine's Day TO ME !

2020 1500 DT Laramie Crew 4x4 5'7"
5.7 eTorque
Delmonico Red
Black Leather Bucket Seats
Dual Function Tailgate
Rear Wheelhouse Liners
Wheel-to-wheel side steps
Anti-Slip rear axle
3.92 rear
Level 2 Equipment Group
Trailer Brake Controller
Bed Utility Group
Air Suspension
Advanced Safety Group
33 Gallon Tank
Sport Appearance Package
(any and all italian-sourced gremlins, i mean Features, inc no extra charge)

Originally wanted a Quad, but after 9 months, got tired of waiting for the Air Suspension and Multi Tailgate to be available together.
Would have ordered a Limited, but didn't want a chrome grill or all-black truck.
Was really hoping to take delivery on 2/17, 'cause there's an extra $500 bonus cash in the Mid-Atlantic for Presidents Day. Not sure the odds...

Now have to figure out whether to buy a warranty...

Last edited:

Cleave

Reaction score
Congrats man. Exciting! My truck should be hitting the rail yard in my neighboring state today. Hoping to have it to the dealer for delivery next week.

Reactions: cj7

Pro-Hunt

Reaction score
Waited until is was started, but for what its worth, my order:

1/11/20: Order ($1000 deposit, SOLD ORDER PROTECTED, Scheduling Priority 1, FWP - 8%, plus $3k minimum guaranteed incentives)
1/13/20: VON
1/14/20: D - VIN 276030
1/24/20: D1 - scheduled with 2/6 estimated ship date, Build Priority 1
2/05/20: D1 - unchanged
2/06/20: FRAME, PAINT (build sheet and window sticker not yet available)

Congrats on yours actually getting built.

Ordered mine the 9th of December and still stuck in D1.

cj7

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Congrats man. Exciting! My truck should be hitting the rail yard in my neighboring state today. Hoping to have it to the dealer for delivery next week.

Cool! How do you track it as it is being shipped?

spurious

Reaction score
My update:
today 2/6 window sticker available
1/29 build sheet available
12/20 ordered

Was a more than a week for sticker to come up, I’m guessing because I have the bedliner option. I havent check for a delivery date yet.

By the way on my window sticker there is a item: ‘engine calibration flash’. I haven’t seen that one before. anybody know what that is?

I was able to access my order’s build sheet today so that’s a good sign things are moving along.

cj7

Ram Guru
Reaction score
My update:
today 2/6 window sticker available
1/29 build sheet available
12/20 ordered

Was a more than a week for sticker to come up, I’m guessing because I have the bedliner option. I havent check for a delivery date yet.

By the way on my window sticker there is a item: ‘engine calibration flash’. I haven’t seen that one before. anybody know what that is?
Getting close! Very exciting!

That calibration flash item is just a copy from the Build Sheet entry to the Window Sticker. Probably should have been keyed to not print on the Window Sticker, as was the case prior. AKA, nothing new.

Todd1500

Reaction score
Ordered 11/9. Supposedly sitting in D1 since 1/15/20. They told me that it was scheduled to start this week. Chatted with RAM today, but they said no change in status. It's been a marathon...
Wednesday, RAM told me it was in paint. Today, my dealer said it was awaiting "Final Inspection", afterwich it would be heading somewhere else to get some of the off-road package components installed. He's estimating end of the month for mine to be delivered.

He said there were several plant shut downs since I ordered mine and that there was a delay in getting all the Night Edition parts since it was released, but not ready for production. Not sure I understand that last comment since there were Night Edition Laramies on his lot prior to me ordering mine.

Cleave

Reaction score
Wednesday, RAM told me it was in paint. Today, my dealer said it was awaiting "Final Inspection", afterwich it would be heading somewhere else to get some of the off-road package components installed. He's estimating end of the month for mine to be delivered.

He said there were several plant shut downs since I ordered mine and that there was a delay in getting all the Night Edition parts since it was released, but not ready for production. Not sure I understand that last comment since there were Night Edition Laramies on his lot prior to me ordering mine.
Congrats on the progress!

spurious

Reaction score
Getting close! Very exciting!

That calibration flash item is just a copy from the Build Sheet entry to the Window Sticker. Probably should have been keyed to not print on the Window Sticker, as was the case prior. AKA, nothing new.

That’s interesting. Thanks!

alamgirian6329

Reaction score
2020 Longhorn Ecodiesel - every option available EXCEPT: air-suspension and ramboxes.

12/11/19: order
12/12/19: VIN, D
12/19: D1 status - " all of the materials needed to start the manufacturing the build process have been received. Your vehicle should be entering the build process very soon. D1 status". vehicle is in the Gate Line Schedule.
12/27: Stage F - vehicle is being built and has entered the painting phase.
1/13: Paint stage, case escalation: xxxxxx opened for truck being in Paint phase for over 2 weeks. (later figured it was due to plan closure, TRX tooling)
---- somewhere went into Stage G and onwards
1/20: in KZ
1/21: Shipped
2/5: Arrived at dealer overnight - in Massachusetts
2/7: Signed and picked up the truck.

kevinjones1997

Reaction score
I finally see my window sticker today - does that mean it's been built? I placed my order on 1/10; got the VIN on 1/24.

Users who are viewing this thread