5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Order Tracking

TruckeeTahoe

Reaction score
Ram chat is 100% useless, no idea why. My truck was ordered 12/23 and they can't tell me anything helpful. In this day and age it should be an auto email for updates not 30 minutes of telling Ram chat VIN, order number and address for them to send a pre loaded congratulations on your order response and continue to check back periodically.

cj7

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Cool! Thx!
Wonder what LOA / Pilot Protection means? Could be related to production rate?
Right after that is "Less Than 1225 JPD" which i assume means jobs per day, so less than 1225 trucks coming off the line...

Cleave

Reaction score
For the first time in 30 days, I got a status change update via RAM CHAT. Today she said "Your 2020 Ram 1500 has been Shipped to body vendor. Built pending installation of additional features or optional equipment. Looks like you went through paint , frame and trim. She said she couldn't give me a status code or date. Based on our sticky list, I'd say maybe that's status JB ??? Progress! good luck guys.

Trich_Rebel

Reaction score
@Cleave congrats!
I just checked with them as well and they said I'm going through paint process.. or "F" .
Apparently the employees with Ram Chat have restricted access to detailed info on the builds.. they say they don't know any status codes or dates for anything.
But anyways... just as of yesterday my truck was still in D1 status and had been for over 2 weeks with an original ship date of today. It seems to be moving along though so I can work with that.

spurious

Reaction score
I was able to access my order’s build sheet today so that’s a good sign things are moving along.

I just got a copy of the POC from my dealer showing my order for a hemi rebel is in D1 with an estimated ship date of 1/27. I ordered on 12/20.

I was under the impression from reading this thread that to go from D1 to shipping was a few weeks at minimum so I’m a bit skeptical it would actual ship in 5 days given the factory ramp up starting today. Either way it looks like late february early march for me at the latest, I hope.

Trich_Rebel

Reaction score
Not trying to get too far off topic, but does anyone know if the plant operates on a 24 hour schedule?

cj7

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Hit KZ status this morning! A friend was able to show me that its slated to be on a rail car heading by 2/3. Also was able to access my build sheet/ equipment listing online now.
Cool! How did your friend do that?

Trich_Rebel

Reaction score

Carchibald

Reaction score
Congrats! Such a good feeling. I was worried of how long this would all take at first, but it seems once the plant got up and running again they were pushing these trucks out!
I have my build sheet and window sticker as well, and they gave me an estimated delivery date from 2/6 - 2/20.
I still can’t pull a build sheet on mine ordered Dec 20th. all dealer is saying to me is they are trying to contact their FCA rep Yet last week I was told they were expecting it to be shipped to them yesterday.

Trich_Rebel

Reaction score
I still can’t pull a build sheet on mine ordered Dec 20th. all dealer is saying to me is they are trying to contact their FCA rep Yet last week I was told they were expecting it to be shipped to them yesterday.

Geez.. anything special about your build? I heard the split tailgates and certain engine options were causing delays. I ordered mine on 1/8/20
Was labeled as a “sold” order with “99” priority.
What is RAM Chat saying?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Carchibald

Reaction score
Geez.. anything special about your build? I heard the split tailgates and certain engine options were causing delays. I ordered mine on 1/8/20
Was labeled as a “sold” order with “99” priority.
What is RAM Chat saying?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Rebel black appearance package, with eco diesel, ram boxes, leather and sound group. I don’t think anything special?

walexk

Reaction score
I just ordered on Wednesday night, January 29th. I did order the multi function gate so hoping that doesn't slow me down too much. Haven't heard from the dealer if there is a VIN as of yet but will check in next week.

Users who are viewing this thread