5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Order Tracking

Reaction score
okay so I called customer service again and I got a really nice girl who actually knew what she was talking about and confirmed that the truck went from the factory to NJ... my guess is that it is in a holding yard somewhere and now a car carrier picks it up and moves it to the dealership in NY

You were lucky. I haven’t gotten one of those yet!

WasatchBack

Reaction score
okay so I called customer service again and I got a really nice girl who actually knew what she was talking about and confirmed that the truck went from the factory to NJ... my guess is that it is in a holding yard somewhere and now a car carrier picks it up and moves it to the dealership in NY
Correct, I'm in NY as well and mine has been sitting in Doremus Rail yard in NJ with yours....for 3 weeks.

6spdg37s

Reaction score
Correct, I'm in NY as well and mine has been sitting in Doremus Rail yard in NJ with yours....for 3 weeks.

So the dealer said by MDW I will have the truck. supposidly its going to Staten island next, then from there the dealers carrier will pick it up to the dealer. lol my truck is getting a 50 state tour over here...

silver billet

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
RAMCHAT said to use all caps for the VIN as well

Makes no difference for me, just tried in all lowercase. It shouldn't make a difference anyway, I would hope their website devs are competent enough to know how to uppercase a string if it's a case sensitive search.

6spdg37s

Reaction score
it works i entered my vin wrong.

im so excited to get this truck feels like the wait is never ending ! even though it realistically hasnt been that bad.

Zeronet

Ram Guru
Reaction score
My truck order hit KZ status today and window sticker became available online. Ordered 4/30. That’s pretty quick. Now let’s see how long it takes for shipping to Virginia!

MEL T

Reaction score
Yea its in Memphis Tenn . It should be here soon I'm in Fort Smith Arkansas

a link to my original post was told on 8 may that mine was in New Boston Mich. the factory shipped to there by rail. there is a huge storage yard there, so I guess its at the mercy of the shippers now. ordered 12 april and it was finished 5 May I have printed out window sticker and build sheet.

Users who are viewing this thread