5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Order Tracking

SP97

Reaction score
I ordered mine from a dealer just north of Baltimore the same day 1-18. Mine was built on 2-15 so it will be probably on the same train.
It sounds like the train my truck was on arrived early this week. I got word from my dealer that my truck arrived at the dealership today. I hope to pick it up Monday. What says you? Any word on yours yet?

Brian

Reaction score
It sounds like the train my truck was on arrived early this week. I got word from my dealer that my truck arrived at the dealership today. I hope to pick it up Monday. What says you? Any word on yours yet?
Yep, my truck has arrived too! I am picking it up Saturday.

Attachments

• IMG_0940.jpeg
    IMG_0940.jpeg
    229.1 KB · Views: 34

steeltkb

Reaction score
Got an update from chat today, and I am proud to report that I think I have the longest D of any of y'all.

70 days and counting, we are still waiting on all of your parts to arrive.....

Wakesnowb

Reaction score
Wow that is a while! I am guessing that is due to the front bench seat?
Mine is in "D" status also although it has only been 8 days since placing the order. I am also getting a bench seat with the Laramie. Although, doesn't "D" status mean all the parts are available? If so, I am not sure what your hold up would be. This is from the status code thread "D firm schedule - dealer has allocation and all parts available".

steeltkb

Reaction score
Mine is in "D" status also although it has only been 8 days since placing the order. I am also getting a bench seat with the Laramie. Although, doesn't "D" status mean all the parts are available? If so, I am not sure what your hold up would be. This is from the status code thread "D firm schedule - dealer has allocation and all parts available".

I definitely concur that the status code thread says that status code d means all parts are available, but each time I've contacted Ram chat, they have very clearly stated that they are still waiting for all parts to become available, and have called that status code d. So, I think the status code thread is possibly incorrect with regards to code d.

Truckin

Reaction score
Got a call from the dealer yesterday and was told my truck would be arriving in a day or two...Sadly, bad info-my sales guy tracked it today and still shows sitting in the yard waiting for a train. ETA has changed from 3/5 to 4/8 and now 4/11. Hopefully this is not a repeat of an F150 King Ranch order I had three years ago-took over three months for truck to arrive after it was built and when it did arrive, there was not a straight body panel, fender or door on the passenger side-driver side was perfect...I did not accept the truck and that is when I bought my 16 Ram.

Jeff270

Reaction score
Ordered mine today

Laramie Quad 4x4 6'4" bed
V8 Hemi with eTorque
Patriot Blue Pearl
Leather Bucket seats
Mountain Brown/Beige
Wheel liners
Power running boards
Bed Step
BUG
Advanced Safety Group
Laramie Level 2
Air suspension
Uconnect 12.0

Now the wait begins!

Last edited:

Trfnj74

Reaction score
My truck made to the rail yard close to my dealership but there are snow storms this entire weekend. The dealer said I should be able to pick it up by Wednesday!

dn325ci

Reaction score
Ram 1500 Crew Cab Laramie Sport 4x4 5’7” Box
Sport Appearance Package
5.7L Hemi
Granite Crystal Metallic
Laramie Level 2 Equipment Group
Advanced Safety Group
33 Gallon Fuel Tank
Rear Wheelhouse Liners
Power Running Boards
Panoramic Sunroof
Anti-Spin Rear Differential
3.92 Axle Ratio
Trailer Brake Control

2/8/19 10:08AM EST Order entered at dealer
2/14/19 D1
2/18/19 D1
2/25/19 KZ and Window sticker + Build sheet showed up
3/2/19 Arrived at dealer in Ohio

Precisely 22 days between stepping into the dealer to order and the date truck is available at dealer for pickup. Wow that was fast! Unfortunately it took me by surprise and I’m out of town!

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/