5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Order Tracking

Soup

Reaction score
If your getting your truck in WI most likely "Moore Transportation" will be the semi delivering

Thanks for the tip. Called the dealer today and my truck is now in KZP status since 7/18. Day 103 and counting:)

alacombe

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Thanks for the tip. Called the dealer today and my truck is now in KZP status since 7/18. Day 103 and counting:)
Call Moore Transport company and ask them to expedite the shipment they will happily. 734-915-2299

202snowman

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Snowman, isn’t your truck due to be built today? I’m counting on coattailing you, since our trucks are so similar.

No change as of noon and online chat still says no change (and now no anticipated build date).

Time for RAM to step up, as this might mean a order cancel from me. My dealership is now balking at keeping my trade value as I'm pushing up against the mileage limited they wanted me to stay under. Its not my fault that on week 12 Ram can't even schedule a truck for production. I'm not willing to lose money on a trade due to this. I have to stop in later this week to have a sit down discussion.

alacombe

Ram Guru
Reaction score
No change as of noon and online chat still says no change (and now no anticipated build date).

Time for RAM to step up, as this might mean a order cancel from me. My dealership is now balking at keeping my trade value as I'm pushing up against the mileage limited they wanted me to stay under. Its not my fault that on week 12 Ram can't even schedule a truck for production. I'm not willing to lose money on a trade due to this. I have to stop in later this week to have a sit down discussion.
Have them give you a rental car and give them your trade in now

alacombe

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Have no idea, MOTS says I status, my dealer says the build is complete, just sitting in yard thumbing for a ride.
Well if you are in "I" status as MOTS says then yes your build is complete.

202snowman

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I dont see why they would say no because this allows them to sell your car and lock you in even more too
AS long as they are paying for it (or using one of their lot vehicles), I dont care either way.

Of course I told them this is all dependent on getting some type of answer from Ram on when the hell they are going to build this truck (as its either going to cost the dealer or me money for this rental car, even if they use one of their own)

edrclark

Staff member
Site Supporter & Order Tracking
Site Supporter
Reaction score

MOTS was lagging by a couple of days fo D1, I wonder if the same lag will apply for KZ.

alacombe

Ram Guru
Reaction score
MOTS was lagging by a couple of days fo D1, I wonder if the same lag will apply for KZ.
How do you know its lagging? What are you comparing to it? I wouldn't compare anything Ram online chat says or what they say over the telephone.

202snowman

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
How do you know its lagging? What are you comparing to it? I wouldn't compare anything Ram online chat says or what they say over the telephone.

I know MOTS is usually unable to capture anything between D1 and I...and I can tell you that it was updated on 7/14 to show me having made D1 on 7/12, so there is a little lag

Neocane

Reaction score
As am I, late availability requires patience, of which I have none. But I am in the position of not needing a new truck, just wanting one. :sneaky:

Fortunately, same here. That said, trying to plan a vacation around HAVING said new truck is a hassle when you still don’t have it yet.

sghuntoon

Reaction score
My truck got delivered today, I have test drove it and I have to go back and pick it up tomorrow after they getting it prepped. MOTS still doesn't show it delivered yet, but it is there. I listed my MOTS timeline below for anyone who is curious on how long all the stages took for me.

sghuntoon (Ram 1500 Limited 4x4 - Black)
Date ordered: 05/31/2018
Current Status: KZ
D1 status date: 06/21/2018
Estimated delivery: 07/21/2018 - 07/25/2018
Built pending inspection: 07/14/18 10:52:00 AM
Ingate / Rebay at Facility 07/14/18 04:02:00 PM STERLING HEIGHTS ASSEMBLY PLANT
Ingate / Rebay at Facility STERLING HEIGHTS ASSEMBLY PLANT
Ingate / Rebay at Facility 07/15/18 07:26:00 PM MOPAR CUSTOM SHOP OPERATIONS BODY_VEND
Gate Out 07/16/18 08:23:00 AM STERLING HEIGHTS ASSEMBLY PLANT
Production Status KZ Received 07/16/18 09:44:00 AM
Ingate / Rebay at Facility 07/16/18 03:38:00 PM BUDD YARD OFFSITE
Ingate / Rebay at Facility 07/21/18 02:14:00 AM CONNER YARD, MI VDC
Truck Pick-Up / Yard Exit 07/23/18 08:24:00 AM CONNER YARD, MI VDC (on truck to dealer)
thumbsup.gif

Users who are viewing this thread