5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Order Tracking

GadgetMason

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I know this has been asked & answered but the heck if I can find something that works : where to I search my VIN to see my build sheet? And is this the site that when I see my build sheet I know that production has actually begun? Thanks!
Build Sheet

https://www.chrysler.com/webselfservice/BuildSheetServlet?vin=

vin after ‘=‘. Only shows up after the truck is built.
The window sticker should show up a week or less after…
Window Sticker

https://www.chrysler.com/hostd/windowsticker/getWindowStickerPdf.do?vin=

https://www.dodge.com/hostd/windowsticker/getWindowStickerPdf.do?vin=

AdamChandler

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Thanks - “no vin found “🤨
That's what you're going to see until magically, you're drinking your morning coffee and you open your web browser that has this link bookmarked as the home page and it'll show a window sticker.

That's what mine did on Sunday and after seeing " no vin found " for 2 months, it magically showed something

:)

Reaction score
Ordered a BTS Bighorn on 3/17 and today (5-17-2021) my "Build Sheet Servlet" popped up with my equipment listing. I also checked the other link for the window sticker but that hasn't shown me anything yet. So some news is better than no news I guess. I wonder how long for delivery at this point? :unsure:
Which BTS edition did you get?

Cliffrunner88

Ram Guru
Reaction score
That's what you're going to see until magically, you're drinking your morning coffee and you open your web browser that has this link bookmarked as the home page and it'll show a window sticker.

That's what mine did on Sunday and after seeing " no vin found " for 2 months, it magically showed something

Guessing you about choked on that morning coffee…

AdamChandler

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Guessing you about choked on that morning coffee…

It actually happened a week ago! I had another window sticker open from a truck linked here and I guess my iPad saved that as the ‘history’ item instead of my truck’s vin so I was on my iPad last Monday in bed and type in “dodge.com/“ and up pops a window sticker and I start freaking out and wake up the fiancé and then I’m like “WTF, this is a Laramie!” And she’s like “what are you mad about now?” And then it took like a good 90 seconds to realize I was looking at the wrong window sticker. …then for 6 days after that, i had “VIN NOT FOUND” staring me in the face every time I open a new chrome window and it’s like…bruh.

foolishpride

Reaction score
It actually happened a week ago! I had another window sticker open from a truck linked here and I guess my iPad saved that as the ‘history’ item instead of my truck’s vin so I was on my iPad last Monday in bed and type in “dodge.com/“ and up pops a window sticker and I start freaking out and wake up the fiancé and then I’m like “WTF, this is a Laramie!” And she’s like “what are you mad about now?” And then it took like a good 90 seconds to realize I was looking at the wrong window sticker. …then for 6 days after that, i had “VIN NOT FOUND” staring me in the face every time I open a new chrome window and it’s like…bruh.
I think it would be easier to use the Cryptostickers website, and enter your info. Then, when your Build Sheet and Window Sticker is created, you'll get an email from Cryptostickers notifying you of this.

jimothy

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I think it would be easier to use the Cryptostickers website, and enter your info. Then, when your Build Sheet and Window Sticker is created, you'll get an email from Cryptostickers notifying you of this.

Yeah, but isn’t it more fun to hit refresh every 26 minutes to see if anything has changed? 🤪

Oilslick

Reaction score
Ordered a BTS Bighorn on 3/17 and today (5-17-2021) my "Build Sheet Servlet" popped up with my equipment listing. I also checked the other link for the window sticker but that hasn't shown me anything yet. So some news is better than no news I guess. I wonder how long for delivery at this point?
Which BTS edition did you get?
White. Coast Guard edition.

greenlawnracing

Reaction score
I’m laughing with you...I promise!

FormerTitanFan

Reaction score

JoeCo

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Ordered a BTS Bighorn on 3/17 and today (5-17-2021) my "Build Sheet Servlet" popped up with my equipment listing. I also checked the other link for the window sticker but that hasn't shown me anything yet. So some news is better than no news I guess. I wonder how long for delivery at this point?

My window sticker came up 2 days after the build sheet, and the following day (today) I got an email with the estimated ship dates. Hopefully yours moves along that quickly as well.

sheepdogtrail

Reaction score

I like magic.

Users who are viewing this thread