5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Order Tracking

Big Tup

Reaction score
You have to download the Uconnect app. I believe you create an account online or in the app. Then your vehicle will be assigned to it.
Thanks. I tried that and when creating an account, it wanted a credit card as it's a "pay for service" thing?

mac-oly

Reaction score
Just confirmed my Ram Rebel order with Aaron at Mark Dodge thanks to all the great info on here. Now the wait begins! Despite living in Virginia, I couldn't get a better deal or service from either Koons or Criswell (Carl at Criswell never even emailed me back).

Nova90

Reaction score
Just confirmed my Ram Rebel order with Aaron at Mark Dodge thanks to all the great info on here. Now the wait begins! Despite living in Virginia, I couldn't get a better deal or service from either Koons or Criswell (Carl at Criswell never even emailed me back).
Congratulations, ordered a Rebel from him on 3/31 as well. It's almost impossible to believe that we can't find a dealer on the east coast that can see value in being a volume dealer. Their loss is Aaron's win I suppose.

Highertechnology

Reaction score
Congratulations, ordered a Rebel from him on 3/31 as well. It's almost impossible to believe that we can't find a dealer on the east coast that can see value in being a volume dealer. Their loss is Aaron's win I suppose.

Myself and others have ordered from Aaron all the way from Arizona due to the worthless dealers out here.

rsgard

Reaction score
Ordered from Aaron on 4/22 quoted 10-15 weeks.
Was talking to Criswell but he ghosted me when I started asking about locking in incentives

jgreene

Reaction score
I ordered just over 4 weeks ago, still no VIN. Sucks trying to order a truck in Canada. Spoke to the dealer today and they was no info on if the order would even be picked up. Told me I can come pickup my refund if I find another truck elsewhere on a lot. Found a ‘21 Rebel that I like very much now just need to convince the wife of spending another $8k on a vehicle that was already over budget.
I ordered March 9th. I got my VIN on April 3rd. My build is quite similar. Still in D status. I was given a 12-16 time line. What about you?

Dragonmaster13

Reaction score
Ordered 3/10, still in D today, 7 weeks and 1 day later. Have not seen a single rebel with the same build I ordered across Canada or the US coast to coast since I started looking in October 2020 to today. Hoping for an early June delivery of my new ED so my whole towing season isn’t with my 4th gen gas that is worn out and in need of retirement before it breaks down on the highway and causes an expensive bill.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cupped_up

Reaction score
So my truck is still in D1. My dealer told me it has an estimated shipping date of 5/4. How accurate is this date from what you guys have seen?

Cliffrunner88

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I ordered almost the same truck, minus the diesel. It was my understanding from Aaron at Mark Dodge that my price was locked in. He seems to be a straight shooter so I guess we'll see at time of delivery. There is always the chance that I misunderstood and, then, I guess we go with what's in writing. Unfortunately, there seems to be a contradiction there also.
Yeah you have almost the same truck is new and a month head start. Your timeline should be a good indication for me. Keep me posted ;)

Nova90

Reaction score
Ordered 3/31. Today, Ram Chat says:

Thank you so much for holding. I am showing all of the materials needed to start the build process have been received. The vehicle should be entering the build process very soon.
Checked in again today as a week had passed....still the same update. I think their interpretation of "very soon" might be suspect 😄

bazz

Reaction score
Last week's update was "ready to ship". RamChat just told me my eta was 4/26 (3 days ago) to 5/10 ... "Waiting to be delivered to dealer" so I assume it's off of the train now and sitting in a/the holding lot waiting for a carrier ?.

Will poke my dealer tomorrow and see what they have to say. ;)

GadgetMason

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Last week's update was "ready to ship". RamChat just told me my eta was 4/26 (3 days ago) to 5/10 ... "Waiting to be delivered to dealer" so I assume it's off of the train now and sitting in a/the holding lot waiting for a carrier ?.

Will poke my dealer tomorrow and see what they have to say. ;)
Ask for the code…

Users who are viewing this thread