5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Order Tracking

jastevenson

Reaction score
Anyone have their build sheet appear and then disappear?

I could view my build sheet, then a few days later my window sticker, but now my build sheet disappeared. I would have liked to save it.

z0n3

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Anyone have their build sheet appear and then disappear?

I could view my build sheet, then a few days later my window sticker, but now my build sheet disappeared. I would have liked to save it.
Odd, haven’t seen or heard of that before.

Malodave

Ram Guru
Reaction score
The $1500 Bonus Cash pop-up at RAMtrucks.com worked for me this morning.
Got my CODE. Truck is being delivered this week to the Dealer.

Malodave

EEnginerd

Reaction score
For those planning to take delivery by 1/21/2021 there is a $1,500 bonus cash popup that comes up on ramtrucks.com. I couldn't get it to pop up last night but it worked this morning. Go give it a shot!
After refreshing my phone browser 30 times, it finally worked for me as well. Thanks for the heads up!

Kroger

Reaction score
After refreshing my phone browser 30 times, it finally worked for me as well. Thanks for the heads up!
Awesome! Just did this as well! My Truck is waiting to be picked up and head south to the dealer in Ohio I purchased from. Pretty quick turn around from order to estimated delivery. Bring on the December Incentives as well!

z0n3

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Awesome! Just did this as well! My Truck is waiting to be picked up and head south to the dealer in Ohio I purchased from. Pretty quick turn around from order to estimated delivery. Bring on the December Incentives as well!
Glad you got the bonus cash.

Total

Reaction score
The $1500 Bonus Cash pop-up at RAMtrucks.com worked for me this morning.
Got my CODE. Truck is being delivered this week to the Dealer.

Malodave

Do you just need to go on the main page and the pop up will appear? Or you need to go to incentive page? I see the $1500 on incentive page but that's just $500 for financing with chrysler and $1000 bonus cash.

z0n3

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Do you just need to go on the main page and the pop up will appear? Or you need to go to incentive page? I see the $1500 on incentive page but that's just $500 for financing with chrysler and $1000 bonus cash.
no.. it comes up as a popup on any page as a bonus cash offer..

Total

Reaction score
been refreshing the page hoping for it to pop up. I got about 2 weeks for it to pop up lol.

Malodave

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I tried Yesterday with Firefox and Chrome on two different computer systems.
It did not work, But this Morning it did.

Malodave

bcpong

Reaction score
its very random. try different times of day as well.
thanks for the info earlier, I was able to get it to pop up. Seems very random. I VPN'd into Seattle, cleared cookies on all browsers and enabled pop ups, disabled privacy blockers. Didn't see it in Chrome, Brave, but finally got it in Safari.

Dealer's thinks truck will arrive this week. The $1500 makes taking delivery with non-existent November incentives ... bearable. But also so close to December and they can't get any worse.

z0n3

Ram Guru
Reaction score
thanks for the info earlier, I was able to get it to pop up. Seems very random. I VPN'd into Seattle, cleared cookies on all browsers and enabled pop ups, disabled privacy blockers. Didn't see it in Chrome, Brave, but finally got it in Safari.

Dealer's thinks truck will arrive this week. The $1500 makes taking delivery with non-existent November incentives ... bearable. But also so close to December and they can't get any worse.
Glad you got the bonus cash! Yeah, I am in the same situation. My truck is due to arrive this week, but really I think waiting a few days and picking it up in December might yield a better deal.

EEnginerd

Reaction score
Glad you got the bonus cash! Yeah, I am in the same situation. My truck is due to arrive this week, but really I think waiting a few days and picking it up in December might yield a better deal.
What do you think December's will look like?

z0n3

Ram Guru
Reaction score
What do you think December's will look like?
Honestly, not too sure at this point. I am hoping for maybe a couple thousand more in rebates. However, they could stay exactly the same as they are now. Or even get worse! The 0% financing for 60 months seems the most appealing to me currently.

Giogranda85

Reaction score
It finally arrived last night on the last truck my dealer was expecting. It felt good to drive her home.

View attachment 74367
That’s exactly what I ordered... nice to see a pic of what is in store for me, still waiting...

Ordered - 8/20
VIN - 11/14
Currently (- “All the build materials needed to start the build have been received, your RAM should start the build process very soon.”

After it gets to this stage, how long have others waited for the build to start? Hoping I will have it sometime in December.

kooz21

Reaction score
Thanks for the heads up, you guys are awesome! Got my code, after refreshing twice. I almost didn’t see the tiny pop up. Took a screenshot so you can see what you’re looking for. This was on chrome on my iPhone. All the way at the bottom. 638A2278-BE96-4D40-A4B0-490786E24451.png

z0n3

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Thanks for the heads up, you guys are awesome! Got my code, after refreshing twice. I almost didn’t see the tiny pop up. Took a screenshot so you can see what you’re looking for. This was on chrome on my iPhone. All the way at the bottom. View attachment 74761
Glad you got it!

bcpong

Reaction score
That’s exactly what I ordered... nice to see a pic of what is in store for me, still waiting...

Ordered - 8/20
VIN - 11/14
Currently (- “All the build materials needed to start the build have been received, your RAM should start the build process very soon.”

After it gets to this stage, how long have others waited for the build to start? Hoping I will have it sometime in December.
Something seems off about this timeline ... almost as if your dealer forgot to place the order. I havent seen an order take what looks like 3 months to go from B to D1 status. I wonder if Ramchat can tell you the date the order was placed in their system.

Once Ram had all materials, I waited about 2 weeks to get to build and once it starts build its pretty quick to getting to an offsite vendor for additional equipment.

Users who are viewing this thread