5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Official Limited Night Editions (post pics!)

Hemidakota

Reaction score
IMG_20210516_115602815_HDR.jpg I went back and forth between Delmonico red and black. I chose black and ordered 4-10-21, man what a PITA ordering a truck is. First dealership jacked me around for 3 months trying to get a non Etorque hemi. They eventually stopped dealing with me altogether. Found out Chrysler Capital dropped the dealership so I couldn't get the 0% if I ordered from them. Second dealership got my order in no problem. 7 weeks later and I'm waiting for it to be scheduled to be built. Figure by July I should get mine. In the meantime I will just order parts to put on it.

securityguy

Legendary member
Reaction score
What an evil temptress to post an unavailable item! Ha. I agree, they need to match the wheel but I also like the locking feature. Has anyone gotten these dipped?
There are several other options in Black and you can get a set with black lock nuts too ;)

Reaction score
I need to know where you got the blue interior lights... a must have.
the ram airflow cove... another must have
and finally the black lug nuts...

schulzie

Reaction score
Thought you may like to all see the RHD DT Limited conversion done by Ram Trucks Australia (ASV). My only gripe with the conversion on my truck is the mirrors. The mirror extensions they use need to be binned and the rake changed on the mirrors themselves.

Attachments

• IMG_3771.jpg
    IMG_3771.jpg
    175.1 KB · Views: 49

Users who are viewing this thread