5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Official Limited Night Editions (post pics!)

Hrspwr88

Reaction score
This page made me jealous.

In 2020 I was only able to get the blacked out night edition on a black limited truck. Man does it look sharp with white or blue!

Reactions: Cgo

nvw00

Reaction score
You need to hardwire that radar detector! Super simple and will look a TON better
Yeah I would like to hardwire it butt need to buy another one. I currently change it out of vehicles.

Cgo

Reaction score
All of the 2019 - 2021 have a rake where the front is lower than the rear. It balances the load in the bed.
Yeah, but shouldn't need to with air suspension as it will adjust to whatever load is added by lowering the front end accordingly.

securityguy

Legendary member
Reaction score
Yeah, but shouldn't need to with air suspension as it will adjust to whatever load is added by lowering the front end accordingly.
They are all the same if left stock. Rear is higher than the front. Thanks for believing me😉

Reactions: Cgo

Cgo

Reaction score
Just saw a red (the dark metallic red) limited night edition at the dealership. Man, does it look good, dang it! If it was there when I bought mine, I probably would have gone for it. Anyone have a red one?

Jax604

Reaction score
Just saw a red (the dark metallic red) limited night edition at the dealership. Man, does it look good, dang it! If it was there when I bought mine, I probably would have gone for it. Anyone have a red one?
That was my first color choice but i ended up going with white cause i wasnt willing to wait. Wrapping is always an option.

Users who are viewing this thread