5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Official Ivory White Tri-Coat Pearl Thread

Reaction score
Nice! By the way, the paint code is on a sticker on the driver door frame. Nice photo setup,too.
Thanks! The photographer and I drove around for a couple of hours trying to find the right spot. Images should be up soon on the American Force page and IG. I figured, i just wanted to lay it off contemplating if I should or shouldn't. Your post was basically the giveaway to just go ahead and pull the trigger.

natew51

Reaction score
Hey All,
Thought I would toss this out there in case anyone has been looking. I wrapped my grill this week. Used Avery Denisson Gloss Diamond White and i think it turned out pretty well. It is a touch lighter but once on w the angles of the grill, super hard to tell. It also has a slightly heavier flake, but again, cant tell unless in direct sun and your up close at the right angle.

If you have any questions, let me know.
33771 33772 33773

mhb1638

Reaction score
Hey All,
Thought I would toss this out there in case anyone has been looking. I wrapped my grill this week. Used Avery Denisson Gloss Diamond White and i think it turned out pretty well. It is a touch lighter but once on w the angles of the grill, super hard to tell. It also has a slightly heavier flake, but again, cant tell unless in direct sun and your up close at the right angle.

If you have any questions, let me know.
View attachment 33771 View attachment 33772 View attachment 33773
THIS IS EXACTLY what I wanted to do with mine, EXACTLY!

Users who are viewing this thread