5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Official Ivory White Tri-Coat Pearl Thread

Topsella40

Reaction score
I get the feeling you're unsure which white to go with. :ROFLMAO:

My suggestion is to look at them both then decide which one you like better. You're the one buying the truck, and you're the one who needs to like it. I personally prefer the ivory white over bright white, but you need to decide for yourself which one you like better.
I'm buying from out of state just over pictures not live

gearhead321

Reaction score
are you happy with the tri coat pearl .....im debating bright white or tri coat pearl
Love the Ivory pearl. Had it ceramic coated with Owners Pride ceramic. It really sparkles in the sun. Only upside to bright white would be easier to match if it got scratched.

m.hamner

Reaction score
are you happy with the tri coat pearl .....im debating bright white or tri coat pearl
very very very happy with the tri-coat. I have had it up against some bright white ones and it looks very good!

chad202

Reaction score
I think I purchased from Maxtrac. I just removed them and installed the Firestone air bags so I could always have my truck level when pulling my boat. Truck would squat too much.

Mo381

Reaction score
Just got my new to me 2019 Ram Laramie 1500. Love the ivory color. I have always had black, silver, charcoal, or true blue Rams.
72b592eaa518459362757ba7675221bd.jpg
97a7428387a95ee40c903956ae6fefad.jpg

Sent from my SM-S916U using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread