5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Official Built to Serve Thread

Do you own a Built to Serve edition w/ the 0249AC springs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Grape_Ape

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Black Rhino Abrams (had no choice, the RAM is Tank Green and the Abrams is modeled/named after the M1 Abrams main battle tank) really thought I would go bronze but, in the end feel this is the right choice for the the way I have configured the RAM. Did Nitto RG's in 295/60R all from Custom Offset. They even called Black Rhino to confirm I could get the wheels as they are on national back order. Happy about the whole deal less the chunk of change they cost.
That'll look awesome. Ive considered those same wheels for mine.

HEMITKN

Reaction score
So saw this last night on yt and damn those flares look good! May have to add them too. Damn thought I was done ;-)

Rjshoaff1

Reaction score
Is it just me or does anyone else get excited when they spot a fellow BTS on the road?! I now know there is a Ceramic Grey, Gator Green and another Tank relatively local to me. 😎
I wave like a big dummy lol. I’m sure they don’t see me with my tint but I get very excited and alway turn to look for the flag!

HEMITKN

Reaction score
Is it just me or does anyone else get excited when they spot a fellow BTS on the road?! I now know there is a Ceramic Grey, Gator Green and another Tank relatively local to me. 😎
I did some running around on Friday and saw a silver one and caught a glimpse of I believe was a gator with am wheels. I too get excited ;-)

Rjshoaff1

Reaction score
I think have seen all the colors but anvil, orange and white driving around my area!

HEMITKN

Reaction score
Not the same but, kinda the same. Just ran down the the beer distributor and was loading the goods and I guy walks up nice truck, 21?
Well I went full sales brochure on him (missed the safe) but, he kept asking questions so fifteen minutes later we shook hands and he hoped to run into me again to see the new wheels lol
Too fun ;-)

Users who are viewing this thread