5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Official Built to Serve Thread

Do you own a Built to Serve edition w/ the 0249AC springs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

rambts

Reaction score
ORG comes with 1” taller springs. “Increased ride height” is no longer on the build, but the HD shock absorbers are. ORG should include both.

My build date for my BTS is 03/2020 and I took possession 06/2020. my build sheet show Raised Ride Height and the EXTRA HD SHOCKS

2020-09-07 19_22_24-BuildSheetServlet.pdf - Adobe Acrobat Reader DC.png

im curious, does someone have a build sheet from a truck with the ORG that shows something different than this?

CJR28

Reaction score
Both my dealership and RAM cc both said I should expect to hear something tomorrow. I plan on reaching out to the parts guy at the dealership tomorrow to check in. The lady at cc said if I dont hear anything by Wednesday to give a them a call.

HSKR R/T

locally hated
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Just measured my truck and im 36 1/8 front and 38 3/8 rear so im not too far off from you. Can someone who has the springs from factory confirm what numbers a equipped truck has?
23" front
25" rear
That's center of hub to bottom of fender flare

37.5" front
39.75" rear from garage floor to bottom of fender flare.

Mine is confirmed to have the ORP springs

CJR28

Reaction score
23" front
25" rear

37.5" front

Yea my truck is exactly an inch off from yours

rambts

Reaction score
23" front
25" rear

37.5" front

mine as well. do you have your build sheet? im curious if it shows something different re ride height / extra HD springs or something different altogether

HSKR R/T

locally hated
Site Supporter
Reaction score
mine as well. do you have your build sheet? im curious if it shows something different re ride height / extra HD springs or something different altogether
I do not have build sheet. I can look it up right quick.

HSKR R/T

locally hated
Site Supporter
Reaction score
This is from the equipment listing on the My Mopar app. Shows front and rear springs, and extra HD shocks front and rear under the "other" tab, which would be added equipment I'm guessing.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200907-210448.png
    Screenshot_20200907-210448.png
    205 KB · Views: 53

CJR28

Reaction score
This is from the equipment listing on the My Mopar app. Shows front and rear springs, and extra HD shocks front and rear under the "other" tab, which would be added equipment I'm guessing.
Looks identical to my build sheet

Attachments

• 78705412-48CE-4ED3-B91D-28318753F210.jpeg
    78705412-48CE-4ED3-B91D-28318753F210.jpeg
    56.1 KB · Views: 28

rambts

Reaction score
thanks for checking/posting those, Im still at a loss as to why/how some BTS have the longer springs and some dont? makes no sense at all.

ill be interested to hear what @Cjr282 finds out.

ill be on the phone with my dealership tommorow as well.

Grape_Ape

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I also intend on getting in touch with my dealership as well.

Edit: Sent an email to them since I work nights. Hopefully they'll get in touch with me tomorrow.

Last edited:

Pyleketerson

Reaction score
My build date for my BTS is 03/2020 and I took possession 06/2020. my build sheet show Raised Ride Height and the EXTRA HD SHOCKS

View attachment 67989

im curious, does someone have a build sheet from a truck with the ORG that shows something different than this?

Good. Your build is what we expected. Glad you got what was promised. I built one online the other night and the “ride height” was nowhere to be found, or the springs. I’m picking up my BTS this week so I’m going to be looking closely at it. Thanks for posting.

Pyleketerson

Reaction score
I would ask you guys to go online and build one of your own. I swear they took off the raised height feature with ORG springs. Hopefully I am missing something but I feel like they pulled a fast one on us.

Grape_Ape

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Are you new to trucks?

Nope, no need for you to get offended. You don't provide any information. You just keep saying the build. Is that the build sheet for one you've ordered? I'm assuming not. So I'm left to assume that you're talking about the online builder. Do you have any indication that the "build" previously included raised ride height? Because it doesn't mention it for the north edition, BTS, or off road package but we all know it's included. If you still go to the built to serve package details on the website "raised ride height" is as clear as can be.

rambts

Reaction score
Good. Your build is what we expected. Glad you got what was promised. I built one online the other night and the “ride height” was nowhere to be found, or the springs. I’m picking up my BTS this week so I’m going to be looking closely at it. Thanks for posting.

Huh? Except I didn't get what I paid for. The ORG is included in the BTS and that's not what I got. I got most of it, except the springs.

There are clearly, according to all of the posts, 2 different sets of springs, 1 set is longer and is included in the ORG. The other set is stock length and included on all non ORG builds.

I just want what I paid for.

BigAdge

Reaction score
Huh? Except I didn't get what I paid for. The ORG is included in the BTS and that's not what I got. I got most of it, except the springs.

There are clearly, according to all of the posts, 2 different sets of springs, 1 set is longer and is included in the ORG. The other set is stock length and included on all non ORG builds.

I just want what I paid for.
The BTS are supposed to have the ORG springs for sure just like the North Edition. If they aren't there hopefully CC makes it right.

Users who are viewing this thread