5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Official Built to Serve Thread

Do you own a Built to Serve edition w/ the 0249AC springs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SCasey89

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I would like to see what the Anvil color is as I expect it will be some kind of blue.

If you do a google image search for “Jeep color Anvil” or “Jeep color Tank” you’ll see the color. Same with Spitfire. They’re all Jeep colors.

Anvil is a bluish-gray. Tank is an army green. Spitfire is orange.

Boykin2

Reaction score
Marine here and I went with the "Navy" color Ceramic Gray. I figure the Navy is the USMC taxi service so may as well honor them with my color choice:cool:. I need some crayons now...

I never saw what the Tank color looked like.

I saw this on the interwebs....

Gator (1,000 units) and Diamond Black (1,000)
Ceramic Gray (1,000) and Patriot Blue (1,000)
Anvil (1,000) and Billet Silver (1,000)
Tank (1,000) and Flame Red (1,000)
Spitfire (500) and Bright White (500)

The reported source was FCA.
3rd battalion 10th Marines 2nd Mar Div. Semper Fi. Squids are always good for a ride. Having a corpsman attached to us he was always ready to dispense 200mg ibuprofens. Apparently that was the answer to any ailment 30 years ago. Really nice guy but his utilities were always wrinkle bombed and hair not up to reg. ‍♂️

Mizzou.Mike

Reaction score
Can you post what rebates you received as well as the dealer discount?
Also, does the 43K include Freight or not?
It included freight

I qualified for every available offer that everyone automatically qualifies for and these extra offers. The Conquest for trading in an F150 I believe it was 1500, Military 500, USAA 1000, FFA 500. After they figured all of those I offered them 43k and tint the windows and they took it. IMG_5980.jpg

BigAdge

Reaction score
This thread is great, these BTSs are awesome, I am not a vet or active, but have family /friends that have served and love the tribute to our country and armed forces. Had to have one. It looks like on pricing getting a dealer discount around 5k and then add the incentives you qualify for and you're getting a solid deal. I had 5/6 dealerships offer me 1k or less Dealer discount, and finally found one willing to work with me. Mine was msrp 54k paid 43 before ttl. A little over 20% but I only qualified for6 k incentives and that's with financing through chrysler.

SBRam

Reaction score
3rd battalion 10th Marines 2nd Mar Div. Semper Fi. Squids are always good for a ride. Having a corpsman attached to us he was always ready to dispense 200mg ibuprofens. Apparently that was the answer to any ailment 30 years ago. Really nice guy but his utilities were always wrinkle bombed and hair not up to reg. ‍♂

2nd Marine Aircraft Wing. I was across the river from you. Bought my first 'new' vehicle down there. Marine Chevrolet

Semper Fi
-Seth

HSKR R/T

locally hated
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I would like to see what the Anvil color is as I expect it will be some kind of blue.
It's just a note bluish gray. Look at the TRX release pics as they are making the first 702 Launch Edition TRXs in Anvil.

HSKR R/T

locally hated
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Got my Ceramic Gray(Destroyer Gray) BTS July 28th. Have done several things to it. 2nd day of owning it and had the Borla ATAK installed as well as some patches, shift knob overlay, and in-channel vent visors. Have also added the Husky Liner mud flaps, Gator ETX roll-up tonneau, dealer installed spray in bed liner, taillight tint, and side mirror tint.

Attachments

• IMG_20200817_194212~2.jpg
    IMG_20200817_194212~2.jpg
    126.4 KB · Views: 139

Sir Ramcelot

Reaction score
It's just a note bluish gray. Look at the TRX release pics as they are making the first 702 Launch Edition TRXs in Anvil.

Yeah I saw that today and it's on the Jeeps....not a fan. I think the Blue Slate the Jeeps have is awesome and would have made more sense.

Shuga

Reaction score
Do they not come with LED reverse lights? Also Can I order one still? No one has the options I like

SCasey89

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Do they not come with LED reverse lights? Also Can I order one still? No one has the options I like

Yes, they come with the exterior LED lighting package.

And I believe orders have closed for the previous (Diamond Black/Gator) and current (Patriot Blue/Ceramic) phases. so if you’re looking for any of those four colors, you’re stuck with the trucks that are on lots or in transit. They might still be building the Patriot Blue and Ceramic Gray editions, but they can’t be ordered.

Shuga

Reaction score
Do the Built to serve how power front seats both driver and passenger ?

puba08

Reaction score
Just waiting for min to arrive.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

BGC

Reaction score
Do the Built to serve how power front seats both driver and passenger ?
Depends on if you have the level 2 package or not. I only have level 1 and it doesn’t have power for the passenger.

Pyleketerson

Reaction score
I’ve been looking for the Ceramic Gray 6’4 bed level 2 package. My local dealer can’t find me one :(

Users who are viewing this thread