5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Official Built to Serve Thread

Do you own a Built to Serve edition w/ the 0249AC springs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

HSKR R/T

locally hated
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Finally getting my BTS badge done the way I wantedm. Third time's a charm with this.

Attachments

• PXL_20210406_233317433.jpg
    PXL_20210406_233317433.jpg
    126.5 KB · Views: 76

HSKR R/T

locally hated
Site Supporter
Reaction score
looks awesome! Where you placing it? And how? I saw a while back there was someone 3D printing them.
Most likely putting in on passenger side of tailgate where the 4x4 badges were. But will see where I like it before sticking it on. Has 3m double sided tape to hold it on.

And yes Scott Schwerman is 3d printing them. I contacted him about 6 months ago to make them. Has just taken me this long to get one the way I wanted

Rjshoaff1

Reaction score
Most likely putting in on passenger side of tailgate where the 4x4 badges were. But will see where I like it before sticking it on. Has 3m double sided tape to hold it on.

And yes Scott Schwerman is 3d printing them. I contacted him about 6 months ago to make them. Has just taken me this long to get one the way I wanted
Wow that turn around time is a killer. I wonder how it would look in the “bighorn” lettering and replace that on the tailgate.
Other note, did anyone hear any more on the built to serve vin badge?

HSKR R/T

locally hated
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Wow that turn around time is a killer. I wonder how it would look in the “bighorn” lettering and replace that on the tailgate.
Nothing against Scott. I drug my feet between getting the first version, ordering the second, ruining that one, then getting this third badge. With a few revisions along the way.

Zefal

Reaction score
Not yet from my front on the VIN Limited badging numbers... school and work has taken most of my time again... yay

SCasey89

Ram Guru
Reaction score
The 1 change I made that will be against the grain, I selected the 3.0 Turbo Diesel instead of the 5.7. I went ahead and uploaded a photo of my sheet to make it easier to show ya!
Very nice build! There are times I wish I went with the diesel over the Hemi.

OC.13

Reaction score
Question for you guys that own BTS edition trucks. I have searched the internet extensively, but cant find an answer. Are the bumpers and grilles on the BTS trucks matte black or gloss black? seems simple enough. Hard to tell on a computer or phone screen. Thanks.

BigAdge

Reaction score
Question for you guys that own BTS edition trucks. I have searched the internet extensively, but cant find an answer. Are the bumpers and grilles on the BTS trucks matte black or gloss black? seems simple enough. Hard to tell on a computer or phone screen. Thanks.
Pretty matte

SCasey89

Ram Guru
Reaction score
It’s a matte black.

Flamma

Reaction score
Front 2.jpg

Grape_Ape

Ram Guru
Reaction score

It's just the tradesman bumper and grill. See if you can match that to anything.

HEMITKN

Reaction score
Got the badge installed. Don't mind the dirty *** on the truck. Was driving on gravel roads Sunday. Just cleaned enough to put the badge on.
Nice, hope you don't mind I'm steeling the flag decal idea. Have a Army retired waiting to be put on ;-)

sweetwillyj

Reaction score
Matte black. I actually think they are the same as the tradesman package. I thought I read that in a magazine article last year.

Edited- Sorry I didn’t look first to see that others had already answered.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread