5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OEM Halogen Headlights Conversion to OEM LED Headlights 2019-2023

RAMTUNINGPOLAND

Reaction score
Hello everyone.
I decided to change the headlights in my 2022 DODGE RAM car from normal to original LED ones from the Laramie version.
I encountered the first problem, a different plugin.
I bought the appropriate plug and started changing the pins, now the LED parking lights, high beams and high beams work. Basically, the only problem I have is with the turn signal, it comes on for half a second and immediately goes off, it doesn't blink.
I have a second car that originally had the same headlights installed, but it turns out it has 3 more pins. One is the LED daytime running light, I dealt with it. I have two cables left that I don't know where to connect, I suspect that if I do it right, the turn signal will work properly and my conversion will be 100% successful. Do we have an electrician to help me?
I don't know where to connect PIN NR:
5D5030.35WH/OGLIN LIGHTING
12L5520.35BG/OGRIGHT FRONT LIGHTING FAULT SENSE
Zrzut ekranu (40).png
The brown cable in my photo is the LED daylight. When I plug them into the fuse box, they work.
Blue is PIN number 5 from the plug
The white one is PIN number 12 from the plug. IMG_1246.jpeg
I know it can be done, I just haven't learned how to do it yet.
If anyone can help me and has done something like this, I will be very grateful.
I'm from Europe and there aren't many people here who can do it.

moosem

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Just buy this harness for $200USD and be done with it.

RAMTUNINGPOLAND

Reaction score
Thank you for your reply,I changed the plug and set the pins as needed, I added one only for LED daytime running lights. Then coding solved all the problems. So you don't need any $200 adapters, just buy two $20 plugs, put the pins in the right order and program everything.

Users who are viewing this thread